A little trick...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
GTAHelping
  • GTAHelping

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

Something I happened to do was quite explainabale and confusing to me..

i took a pcj600 and drove it into the docks or shipyard place in little havanah
i went by a truck with a little ramp on the back of it and i shot the driver out of the car and i took the bike and drove it under the truck and somehow i flew and pun for probably 3 minutes in the air and i landed in the golf course because of flying so high but what kind of trick was that!?!?!?!?!? i need some answers i have no idea wat trick tht was!!!

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

The Docks is in Viceport, not Little Havanna.

Sounds like you performed a Superjump, without actually going through th correct process. Were you morphed to the PCJ-600?

The Superjump trick is best described here, and here's a video- Click to view. If what happened to you is remotely similar to this then you've got the answer to your question. It can only be performed on the PC though, so I assume that is the platform you are playing on?

It would be extremely strange if you performed this without being morphed to the bike. And going from Viceport docks all the way to Leaf Links is one hell of a jump, one that beggars belief. What was your exact Jump height, distance and rotation?

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (flicko @ Feb 14 2009, 18:27)
And going from Viceport docks all the way to Leaf Links is one hell of a jump, one that beggars belief.

It really is. That's almost a quarter of the way across the VC map as I figure it, if I'm envisioning this correctly.

Got a video of this jump?

GTAHelping
  • GTAHelping

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (flicko @ Feb 15 2009, 00:27)

Sounds like you performed a Superjump, without actually going through th correct process. Were you morphed to the PCJ-600?

The Superjump trick is best described here, and here's a video- Click to view. If what happened to you is remotely similar to this then you've got the answer to your question. It can only be performed on the PC though, so I assume that is the platform you are playing on?

It would be extremely strange if you performed this without being morphed to the bike. And going from Viceport docks all the way to Leaf Links is one hell of a jump, one that beggars belief. What was your exact Jump height, distance and rotation?

no i just went under the truck i thot imorphed but i flew like well it said 13k ft in air with like tons of rotation and earned million or so money xD

GTAHelping
  • GTAHelping

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Feb 15 2009, 00:52)
QUOTE (flicko @ Feb 14 2009, 18:27)
And going from Viceport docks all the way to Leaf Links is one hell of a jump, one that beggars belief.

It really is. That's almost a quarter of the way across the VC map as I figure it, if I'm envisioning this correctly.

Got a video of this jump?

no i didnt use with camera but when i jumped i just said woah shi*!!!!!!!!!
the distance was also probablyn 4k ft or something i remmber

GTAHelping
  • GTAHelping

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (flicko @ Feb 15 2009, 00:27)

i used a ps2 actually i mean just soon as i went ovr the big ramp truck thing or lifter idk but when i went under it it took me like 5 seconds then i leaned back and it flew like hell lol

GTAHelping
  • GTAHelping

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:08 AM

plus i think i spun like 500 times cuz it was doina a super sonic spin lol cuz just as soon as it landed i flew off bike and i almost hit a ped and i landed probably near the entrance tounge.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Resident Ginger

• Canada

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:10 AM

Instead of quad posting, use the EDIT button instead.

As for the jump. As MM said. Thats one hell of a jump. Seems pretty unlikely if you ask me. whatsthat.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:12 AM

Please don't multiple-post. There is an EDIT function in the top right hand side of your post box, in future use that. Multiple posting is often frowned upon, and in most cases is unnecessary.

So, let me get this straight. You say that your height was 13,000ft, you don't know the exact rotation, the total distance was 4,000ft and you received over $1,000,000 for the jump, using a Packer on the PS2?

Call me crazy but that seems... crazy! I'm not one to call people liars, but I think for this topic's sake, proof would be in order. The calculations and stats you have stated seem too varied and far-fetched for my liking. I'm going to lock this up, but if you do have a screenshot, or can take a screenshot of your stats and upload it, feel free to PM it to me. icon14.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:53 PM Edited by Spuds725, 17 February 2009 - 07:03 PM.

unlocked for coment-- and relocked...

did you save afterwards-- if so please post up your jump stats rotation, height, distance, flips if you got any.... I would like to see a screenshot if you have the ability-- I don't think you got a million for the jump, not to say you didn't get alot of money for it.

I've never got any decent superjumps with the packer-- that would be one of the farthest/highest superjumps in VC if you have the stats to back them up.

Here is a short vid of a phils place superjump...

Here is a high phils place one by me.. http://www.freewebs...._Phils_jump.wmv

This is a teleport phils place one by me-- jump height stats were on the bounce-- health cheat was used to keep me from blowing up when I caught fire after the bounce.
http://www.freewebs....eport_Phils.wmv

This a lame packer superjump I taped-- I never really had a decent one...
http://www.freewebs....5/packer_sj.wmv

PLEASE POST THIS in the superjump thread linked by flicko...

thanks...

Spuds

==RE-LOCKE==

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users