Photo

Can you do it...?

290 replies to this topic
flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (hotwheels83 @ Jan 10 2009, 14:51)
Ok please dont mind flicko but im just saying that the other guy who told that he did the vc endurance race 5 with a voodoo and flat tires in a time of a 14 minutes something and i was like OHH MY GOD!! because i had written the post earlier and i had a time of 6 minutes and 21 secs but still you posted that guys post. Anybody will be like he wasted double my time to do the race!!
when i read the first post i was like i did it in a time which is lesser than him and your like you posted his time angry.gif

blush.gif

I completely forgot to add your method into the table as well. Sorry about that, it's all sorted now.

Mainland Marauder, so I assume you're attempting this challenge?

Can you complete the storyline of Vice city, but where you limit yourself to weapons you only get from a pickup location only when a mission requires it?

Wow, you must have been going pretty fast to kill Leo with a Faggio as the cutscene stated! I sometimes struggle to run him down in the Admiral, or even a Cheetah!

In the mission Riot, I'm assuming the Hammer you're equipped with is from the golfer that gets run down just as you begin the mission? And out of curiosity, what ammunition do you currently have left going into the next batch of missions?

And you're right, it seems that making every shot count, as well as conserving as much ammo as possible is key to successfully completing this challenge. It was a nice read on your progress so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you complete the next set of missions. Your tactics thus far have been pretty sweet!

Oh and, just a little heads up regarding the challenge. You don't have to complete any of the Biker missions, or Avery Carringtons, Phil's, Cuban and Haitian missions, as they don't count towards completing the storyline of Vice City. You've already completed Four Iron, so that could have set you back a tad. Unless of course, you want to complete the assassination missions as well, just because you can?! biggrin.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:10 AM Edited by Mainland Marauder, 12 January 2009 - 11:14 AM.

QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 12 2009, 04:37)
Mainland Marauder, so I assume you're attempting this challenge?

Can you complete the storyline of Vice city, but where you limit yourself to weapons you only get from a pickup location only when a mission requires it?

Wow, you must have been going pretty fast to kill Leo with a Faggio as the cutscene stated! I sometimes struggle to run him down in the Admiral, or even a Cheetah!

In the mission Riot, I'm assuming the Hammer you're equipped with is from the golfer that gets run down just as you begin the mission? And out of curiosity, what ammunition do you currently have left going into the next batch of missions?

And you're right, it seems that making every shot count, as well as conserving as much ammo as possible is key to successfully completing this challenge. It was a nice read on your progress so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you complete the next set of missions. Your tactics thus far have been pretty sweet!

Oh and, just a little heads up regarding the challenge. You don't have to complete any of the Biker missions, or Avery Carringtons, Phil's, Cuban and Haitian missions, as they don't count towards completing the storyline of Vice City. You've already completed Four Iron, so that could have set you back a tad. Unless of course, you want to complete the assassination missions as well, just because you can?! biggrin.gif

Yessir, that's the one.

I was going as fast as I could toward Leo. Barrelled right through him.

I did get the hammer from the golfer at the start of "Riot."

As of the end of "Sir, Yes Sir!" I have two clips of the 9mm, three of the Kruger (90 rounds) and 40 rounds of the M60 left. Although I shouldn't really have any 9mm ammo left, since picking up some off a dead French guy on the escalator in "Mall Shootout" was kind of a deviation from the challenge. Maybe I'll empty the clips into nothingness when I start up again and leave myself with the Kruger and M60.

I did "Four Iron" mostly to try to win without shooting, which I did. After the guy left the golf course, I thought about just running him over with the Comet, but thought it'd be more fun to do it Texas Chainsaw Massacre-style colgate.gif

There could be another set of the challenge where you use the same rules to do all of the missions, not just the core storyline ones. The Cuban and Auntie Poulet missions would be quite interesting. And if I do at least the first assassination mission, I will get a sniper rifle out of the deal....stay tuned because I'll be updating. icon14.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 12 2009, 11:10)
There could be another set of the challenge where you use the same rules to do all of the missions, not just the core storyline ones. The Cuban and Auntie Poulet missions would be quite interesting. And if I do at least the first assassination mission, I will get a sniper rifle out of the deal....stay tuned because I'll be updating.  icon14.gif

I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. I'm not too sure about it to be honest, as there aren't many contributors in here as it is. But, as long as there's you, me and a select few others, I might just implement the new challanges once these standard playthrough ones have already been completed.

I was thinking about implementing these-

-Completing all of the missions where you are only allowed the weapons pick-ups provided in missions (Same rules as the challenge you're playing through)
-Completing all of the Assasination contract missions using only weapons provided to you (again same rules as the challenge you're currently playing through)
-Completing all of the Asasination contract missions in the quickest time possible

Hmm, maybe I'll put them in the table now, giving other members something new to attempt may tempt them to give this a go.

And using assasination contract missions to get you advanced weapons? Very clever! icon14.gif

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

im the richest boy on earth

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

mainland mauradar that was sooo awesome and by the ways what will you do when you will have to do KYFC ohhhh my god its gonna be a hard challenge for you i think blush.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 12 2009, 05:22)
I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. I'm not too sure about it to be honest, as there aren't many contributors in here as it is. But, as long as there's you, me and a select few others, I might just implement the new challanges once these standard playthrough ones have already been completed.

Kind of expected, since the VC section is pretty much for people who still love to play Vice and aren't the type to quit playing a game just because it's a few years old. You might consider doing one of these in the San Andreas section, since there's more activity over there. Ol' Spuds seems kinda lonely in these parts, so let's not desert him completely colgate.gif

The other challenge concepts sound good too. I might reinstall Vice on PC so I can more easily get screenshots to post. Everyone's pretty much taking me for my word on this stuff as it is tounge.gif

Thanks to you and hotwheels. Yeah, KYFC will be difficult, but right now I'm anticipating trying to pass "Rub Out" and getting done with Diaz and his flunkies without wasting my limited ammo. Besides, it's been established that KYFC is passable using just the chainsaw, which has come in handy for me in a lot of spots. There are a lot of ways I could've done things different in past missions, such as not flipping the Rumpo in "The Fastest Boat" so I wouldn't have to shoot so many people. There's really no reason why I shouldn't have all 100 rounds of my M60 left from "Phnom Penh '86."

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

You will get some rounds of the m4 in rub out so it is pretty cool but let me tell you something can we get into police cars and take the ammunition or we shouldnt maybe i will try the challenge colgate.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (hotwheels83 @ Jan 12 2009, 06:05)
You will get some rounds of the m4 in rub out so it is pretty cool but let me tell you something can we get into police cars and take the ammunition or we shouldnt maybe i will try the challenge colgate.gif

I probably wouldn't go stealing police cars just for the free shotgun rounds, since that's not much different from just going to the shotgun pickup near the beach or wherever to get some, but if you have to do it for a mission (I'm thinking "Cop Land") then might as well put them to use.

One interesting thing I found while stealing the Rhino in "Sir, Yes Sir" for myself at Hyman Condos: As I pulled the Rhino into the garage, a cop followed me and parked inside the garage. I ran out with the police cruiser still in there; I had never entered it. After shaking the three stars after letting the Rhino blow up in the garage (where it automatically gets repaired), I moved the cop car from behind the Rhino to the next garage over so as to get it out of the way once I come back to put the Rhino to use. I didn't get a shotgun. I also don't get armor for re-entering the Rhino.

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 12 2009, 12:11)
As I pulled the Rhino into the garage, a cop followed me and parked inside the garage. I ran out with the police cruiser still in there; I had never entered it. After shaking the three stars after letting the Rhino blow up in the garage (where it automatically gets repaired), I moved the cop car from behind the Rhino to the next garage over so as to get it out of the way once I come back to put the Rhino to use. I didn't get a shotgun. I also don't get armor for re-entering the Rhino.

this happened to me a lot of times so there is nothing to worry about rahkstar2.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 12 2009, 12:00)
QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 12 2009, 05:22)

Kind of expected, since the VC section is pretty much for people who still love to play Vice and aren't the type to quit playing a game just because it's a few years old. You might consider doing one of these in the San Andreas section, since there's more activity over there. Ol' Spuds seems kinda lonely in these parts, so let's not desert him completely colgate.gif

Oh I would, but the thing is I don't play San Andreas, since I don't actually have the game. And I haven't had the game for a fair while. It would be nice if somebody did create a duplicate of this topic in the San Andreas section, though. I only wish I registered on this forum a few years ago. sad.gif

Well, I think you've been taking my word for the challanges I attempt, you can't really make up multiple paragraphs detailing your methods can you?!

You will get some rounds of the m4 in rub out so it is pretty cool but let me tell you something can we get into police cars and take the ammunition or we shouldnt maybe i will try the challenge

I wouldn't really allow you to go in a police vehicle in order to get the shotgun, as it's obviously not a mission pick-up. I'm sure you'd be able to cope without the shotgun anyway. I'll look forward to you giving this challenge a go as well, if indeed you do. icon14.gif

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:44 PM

hey flicko!! i just wanted to try the challenge endurance race 5 with voodoo and six stars and i completed it rah.gif woohooooo and i had a time of 5 minutes and 41 seconds colgate.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (hotwheels83 @ Jan 12 2009, 12:44)
hey flicko!! i just wanted to try the challenge endurance race 5 with voodoo and six stars and i completed it  rah.gif woohooooo and i had a time of 5 minutes and 41 seconds  colgate.gif

Which challenge was that one? Because if you won the race in the Voodoo with six stars, without flat tyres then I can't add your addition. Good time regardless.

I've also added the three listed challenges above into the table in the first post, so if anybody wants to give them a go feel free. There's still 15 open challenges to attempt here! icon14.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:35 AM

Well, seems like I've hit a wall with "Death Row." That's a lot of people to try and kill with just a couple Kruger clips and 40 rounds of M60. I'm gonna keep trying. I'm starting to wonder just how possible this kind of challenge is, to finish the whole thing.

Even with full body armor these guys are making mincemeat of me if I charge right ahead, whether on foot or in a car. They're camped out all over the junkyard with Krugers and Uzis.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 15 2009, 06:35)
Well, seems like I've hit a wall with "Death Row." That's a lot of people to try and kill with just a couple Kruger clips and 40 rounds of M60. I'm gonna keep trying. I'm starting to wonder just how possible this kind of challenge is, to finish the whole thing.

Even with full body armor these guys are making mincemeat of me if I charge right ahead, whether on foot or in a car. They're camped out all over the junkyard with Krugers and Uzis.

The missions is indeed very frustrating, as Diaz' men are not only on solid ground and in sight, they come from everywhere. Some are hid round the junk piles, some are on top of things and they are generally annoying as they have decent ammunition. I've got full faith in you though buddy, hey, if I can do it without any available weapons at all, I'm sure you'll be able to. icon14.gif

Out of interest, has anybody given this challenge a go?

Can you get on top of the Malibu Club, without using a helicopter/plane/vehicle, only yourself?

I'm not going to answer this, as it's my method and I know all the ropes, but it isn't difficult, and I want to get these gaps filled!

I'm actually playing through 2 challenges at the moment, and I've nearly done both. But, like Mainland Marauder, I've hit a bit of a wall, which I hope will be temporary. As soon as they are completed I'll be posting them up here with my detailed methods, so watch this space.

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:43 AM

ya flicko i had done it with flat tires and sorry i answered after soo many days because my pc got virus devil.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 15 2009, 02:59)

The missions is indeed very frustrating, as Diaz' men are not only on solid ground and in sight, they come from everywhere. Some are hid round the junk piles, some are on top of things and they are generally annoying as they have decent ammunition. I've got full faith in you though buddy, hey, if I can do it without any available weapons at all, I'm sure you'll be able to. icon14.gif

How kosher would it be (considering the challenge) for me to take a Sea Sparrow over there to fly around and take these guys out? Just kind of brainstorming some possible alternatives. If I had all the hidden packages I could do a Hunter, but since I've sworn off safehouse weapons with just about all others I haven't even bothered to get but maybe one or two.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 15 2009, 17:18)
QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 15 2009, 02:59)

How kosher would it be (considering the challenge) for me to take a Sea Sparrow over there to fly around and take these guys out? Just kind of brainstorming some possible alternatives. If I had all the hidden packages I could do a Hunter, but since I've sworn off safehouse weapons with just about all others I haven't even bothered to get but maybe one or two.

Hmm, thinking about it, if you have access to the Sea Sparrow, then you've earned it since you took the trouble to collect those 80 packages. Having said that, the Sea Sparrow has a weapon attached to it, which you obviously do not receive whilst playing through any storyline mission, so it sorta goes against the ruling of the challenge. Not to mention this challenge, unlike the other challenges of this calibre, does not allow you to pick up weapons from your safe-house/hideout, and obviously the weapons there are earned from collecting hidden packages, so the Sea Sparrow sorta fits into that category.

What do you think buddy?

Hotwheels83, I've added your peak time into the table on the first post. Nice going! icon14.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

Well, never mind on the Sea Sparrow. I thought there was one behind Cortez's mansion but I guess that comes from the packages. Hey, it's been awhile since I've played to this point without having just about all the packages.

Remember the Rhino I got from "Sir, Yes Sir!" - well, that's how I just passed "Death Row." The challenge was getting it to Lance in time, because it's rather slow. I took one hit from somebody stepping out to get Lance, and the rest was child's play.

When I thought of the challenge I thought about weapons that you actually possess and fire. I never really thought about weapons on Rhinos, Hunters or such. For that matter, any car you get is potentially a weapon. I used the Rhino more for protection than for offense, although I made roadkill out of a good number of them. I think I fired two rounds, and got out and shot a couple of guys with the Kruger on my way to Lance.

As I see it, you're pretty much not handed weapons anymore in missions. Either I did it with the Rhino or I'd be without ammo to do "Rub Out."

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 15 2009, 19:10)
Well, never mind on the Sea Sparrow. I thought there was one behind Cortez's mansion but I guess that comes from the packages. Hey, it's been awhile since I've played to this point without having just about all the packages.

Cortez' mansion?! Don't you mean Diaz'? tounge.gif

Wait, don't you lose access to the Rhino when you successfully complete Sir, yes, sir? You have to store it in a garage, and I always assumed you couldn't get a hold of it from that point? Unless, you deliberately failed Sir, yes, sir once you got in the Rhino, and kept hold of it? Very clever! I bet Death Row became a bit of a pain when you actually got inside the Junkyard, being in the Rhino you would have been moving slow, and the bastards always try to get you out of your vehicle. Good job you actually had the ammunition to boot.

If I recall correctly, Lance provides you with the Kruger just before the mission Rub Out, in the cutscene. I'm not too sure how much ammo you get with it, but it's a decent amount. And then when you kill Diaz' goons they drop their very useful weaponry for you to pick up. Looking forward to how you get through these final few missions. colgate.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 16 2009, 04:54)
QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 15 2009, 19:10)

Cortez' mansion?! Don't you mean Diaz'? tounge.gif

blush.gif Correct.

Unless, you deliberately failed Sir, yes, sir once you got in the Rhino, and kept hold of it? Very clever!

That's what I did. I noted earlier that I bought Hyman Condos right before the mission, as that's the garage that will store it. I think I killed two or three guys with blasts from the tank, but the rest I ran over. I got to Lance just in time.

You must get the Rhino and take it to the Malibu Club and go straight from there after talking to Kent Paul to the junkyard. You do not have the time to go make a transfer from a car to a tank at the condo and get to Lance in the pokey Rhino.

If I recall correctly, Lance provides you with the Kruger just before the mission Rub Out, in the cutscene. I'm not too sure how much ammo you get with it, but it's a decent amount. And then when you kill Diaz' goons they drop their very useful weaponry for you to pick up. Looking forward to how you get through these final few missions. colgate.gif

Well, I have a Kruger already. You do realize that I am not picking up any ammo that is dropped, only going on what I was given in the missions "Mall Shootout" and "Phnom Penh '86." That's why I'm running low and decided to go the Rhino route for "Death Row." So ammo drops for weapons you already have is ok?

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

The Kruger Lance gives you is part of the script, and you can't avoid not getting it, so it will therefore increase the amount of ammunition you currently have. And the way I see it, if you kill Diaz' goons, the weapons they drop should be yours for the taking as you have earned the right to acquire them for killing the peds in the first place. But, since this is your customised challenge, and you haven't been picking up weapons from missions thus far, I wouldn't object to ruling against picking up weapons earned whilst on missions. The ball's in your court, mate.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

We could split it off where there's only weapons allowed that are mandatory from missions, additional ammo drops for that weapons allowed, and another where there's only the mandatory weapons without ammo drops allowed. The latter is what I've been playing, but I'm probably near my limit. Go ahead and put me down for having completed that through "Death Row" if you like; maybe somebody can at least one-up me on that.

I may start taking 9mm and Kruger ammo drops from now on and continuing. I should be able to complete the storyline like that.

93Sean93
  • 93Sean93

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

Can you complete the storyline of Vice city, killing the least amount of people possible? (list how many you kill, and who they are if necessary)?

I'm interested with taking that one if possible.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 16 2009, 19:12)
Go ahead and put me down for having completed that through "Death Row" if you like; maybe somebody can at least one-up me on that.

This one?

Can you complete the mission Death Row using no standard weapons at all?

For this challenge, it was an attempt to bring out the true VC-gamer, and I wanted people to complete this level using no weapons, and that includes mandatory pick-ups and the Rhino/Hunter/Sea Sparrow. The only thing that would be of assistance in this level is the standard vehicles, and Tommy's fists (I'd also have no objections if people were to use knuckle-dusters). Sorry if I have caused any confusion, or misinterpreted your post in any way, mate. blush.gif

93sean93, awesome! Another person willing to contribute to this. biggrin.gif By all means, give this, or any challenge listed in the table a go. You don't have to ask to partake in this topic, and any contribution, whether or not challenges have already been completed, will be added to the roster.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 17 2009, 12:29)
Go ahead and put me down for having completed that through "Death Row" if you like; maybe somebody can at least one-up me on that.

This one?

Not quite, didn't even do that. I know I killed the one guy inside the warehouse with a Kruger. That would make an interesting challenge though. Firing with a Rhino into the warehouse is liable to kill Lance.

What I meant was splitting the hardest of the limited-weapons challenges and splitting it into two - one where you take only weapons that you get from missions like the Kruger in "Mall Shootout" and take only pickups from fallen peds/cops/bad guys and another challenge where you stick to those weapons and avoid all ammo pickups. For that I have completed through "Death Row" but I don't see myself getting much further. I'll try.

93Sean93
  • 93Sean93

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 17 2009, 18:29)
93sean93, awesome! Another person willing to contribute to this. biggrin.gif By all means, give this, or any challenge listed in the table a go. You don't have to ask to partake in this topic, and any contribution, whether or not challenges have already been completed, will be added to the roster.

Alright cool, i've already gotten started. biggrin.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Jan 18 2009, 02:21)
QUOTE (flicko @ Jan 17 2009, 12:29)

This one?

Not quite, didn't even do that. I know I killed the one guy inside the warehouse with a Kruger. That would make an interesting challenge though. Firing with a Rhino into the warehouse is liable to kill Lance.

What I meant was splitting the hardest of the limited-weapons challenges and splitting it into two - one where you take only weapons that you get from missions like the Kruger in "Mall Shootout" and take only pickups from fallen peds/cops/bad guys and another challenge where you stick to those weapons and avoid all ammo pickups. For that I have completed through "Death Row" but I don't see myself getting much further. I'll try.

Yeah, I think it would be nye one impossible to kill Diaz' goon inside the warehouse where Lance is being held with a shot from the Rhino. Hell, the force could even force the Sentinel outside to explode!

Sorry about misunderstanding buddy, I'm with you now though. I think that's a good idea, and I'll split the challenges in two, hold for update on the table. smile.gif

Oh and, you pick up the Kruger uring the mission Guardian Angels, not Mall shootout.

93sean93, Great! I'll be looking forward to your discoveries and how it pans out. Keep us updated. icon14.gif

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:35 PM

This is a really cool thing you're doing here, flicko. Unfortunately I uninstalled my Vice City months ago to make space on my sh*tty CPU, but it certainly is inspiring to read about solving these challenges. icon14.gif Any chance you can get one started for San Andreas?

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

flicko doesn't have SA right now, so I might get one together later today, at least a preliminary version where people can start posting for new challenges. I can think of a couple right away that I'd put on there to start. I might end up getting sucked into playing SA again myself though, kind of derailing what I've been working on in here. I wish I didn't have to actually get out and try to earn some money, or get paid to play GTA or something (Ya heard, Rockstar? tounge.gif )

And regarding what mission you get the Kruger, yeah, I was reminded of that looking at the other topic that got bumped (useful one, though) which had all the weapons you're stuck with (or stuck with losing) for each mission. There isn't many.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (radicell @ Jan 19 2009, 13:35)
This is a really cool thing you're doing here, flicko. Unfortunately I uninstalled my Vice City months ago to make space on my sh*tty CPU, but it certainly is inspiring to read about solving these challenges.  icon14.gif Any chance you can get one started for San Andreas?

Shame about you not having the VC game on your computer, would be pleasant to have another contributor! icon14.gif

Thanks for the props, though. I actually ordered GTA:SA on Friday via Play.com, partly because I wanted to create another thread of this calibre in that section. The game hasn't arrived yet, and I'm a bit of a novice, so I would have no problem what-so-ever if James were to create a duplicate of this thread in the SA section. In-fact, I'd be honoured (as long as he credited me with the inspiration! tounge.gif ), not to mention when my SA does actually arrive, I'll be taking part/creating some challenges myself.

One thing though, James, don't abandon me!

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:01 PM

If you want to go do the SA challenge go ahead. You've got all the tables and stuff together, and it was kind of your concept, so go for it. I can do it if you want though. It can always be put up and I'll start on it after I finish this Vice playthrough. We won't forget about this one. I went for awhile without playing much GTA at all, but started doing this and I've taken a little time playing most of the other ones. I've left SA alone figuring there would be another challenge topic up there soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users