by Hazard ([email protected])
- DOWNLOAD the GTA IV GrabScript HERE !
Max. supported game versions:
GTA IV 184.108.40.206
Make sure to install the latest .Net ScriptHook and it's changed requirements!
Finally it's here! The ultimate GrabScript!
Attach yourself to cars and helicopters of other players and NPCs and watch yourself being thrown around during the wild ride.
This software is provided 'as-is', without any explicit or implied warranty. The author(s) cannot be held accountable for any damage that might be caused by this software or any of it's components.
Required to run this plugin are:
- GTA IV patched to version 220.127.116.11 up to 18.104.22.168 or EFLC 22.214.171.124
- The GTA IV .Net ScriptHook v126.96.36.199 [DOWNLOAD]
Extract the complete archive into your GTAIV installation folder. Make sure that the GrabScript.net file is extracted correctly to the "scripts" subfolder.
You may configure the grab key in the GrabScript.ini file.
Just delete all GrabScript.* files in the "scripts" subfolder of your GTA IV installation.
- Updated to the .Net ScriptHook v188.8.131.52
- Updated to the .Net ScriptHook v0.892
- More cars can be grabbed now
- Grabbing while running works correctly now
- Included the EveryoneGrabMeScript: Press B while driving and all People around you will grab your car. Alt+B will make them let go again.
- Updated to the .Net ScriptHook v0.88 (thus it supports game versions 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 now)
- You can now grab again on a car that you grabbed earlier already
- Grabbing helicopters works reliable now
- Updated to the .Net ScriptHook v0.86
- Fixed a bug that occured when you pressed the grabkey while entering a vehicle (thx to gorgeprofondegta4)
- First public release
Infos for Webmasters
Feel free to add this script as a download to your site as long as you give proper credit. However, as long as it is technically possible, please DON'T upload it to other webservers. Best way would be to link to this thread or at least direct-link my download from your page to assure that people always get the latest version!
Click above to watch in HD! Or HERE to watch in normal Quality.
- Sometimes the grab location is a little bit off.
- It seems like other players don't see the physical animation.
If it does not work for you, try this:
- Install the newest version of the .Net ScriptHook
- Make sure that the ScriptHookDotNet.asi and ScriptHook.dll files are in your GTAIV folder and the GrabScript.net file in the "scripts" subfolder
If you get the "MSVCR100.dll not found" error:
- Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Edited by HazardX, 10 July 2013 - 05:26 AM.