Photo

6 stars = flatbed?

14 replies to this topic
Ilovevicecity324
  • Ilovevicecity324

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:38 PM

Hey guys, I made a post yesterday called "Flatbed? Dodo?"- so I did find the Dodo at the Francis international airport, but have yet to still find a flatbed, so my question is: If I get a six star wanted level-do u guys think that might make a flatbed show up? Because I believe that's what the army drives to try and take you out when you have six stars if I'm not mistaken, would this work?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

They chase you with a Barracks OL, which is identical to a Flatbed but it's not a Flatbed.
Drive around Trenton, Atlantic Quays or Aspatria, or do vigilante or firefighter missions, you should eventually find it (I guess I was lucky, I found it very, very easily).

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

The Barrakc OL's aren't the same as flatbeds although the Baracks is besically just an altered version of the flatbed.

Driving a Baracks OL usually will cause other large vehicles to spawn (flatbeds, coaches, trashmasters, etc.) But in the same way, the flatbed is also likely to spawn while driving any other big vehicles, it doesn't have to be the Barracks.

The best areas to find it... I'd reccomend Staunton Island, especially arround the north side of the stadium, or the road to the east of the Cartel building site (where the bridge over the small water bit is)

Ilovevicecity324
  • Ilovevicecity324

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (reform @ Feb 12 2009, 17:58)
The Barrakc OL's aren't the same as flatbeds although the Baracks is besically just an altered version of the flatbed.

Driving a Baracks OL usually will cause other large vehicles to spawn (flatbeds, coaches, trashmasters, etc.) But in the same way, the flatbed is also likely to spawn while driving any other big vehicles, it doesn't have to be the Barracks.

The best areas to find it... I'd reccomend Staunton Island, especially arround the north side of the stadium, or the road to the east of the Cartel building site (where the bridge over the small water bit is)

YES! I actually just did what you said, and I did find the flatbed now. I did what I said earlier and got myself a 6 star wanted level, and stole one of the tanks from the army. and I just started driving a tank around staunton island and a flatbed just appeared like right near the entrance to the callahan bridge. Now, the question is: Where are the Mr. Whoopees at? This is the last car I need for the i/e garage.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:24 PM Edited by chapapote, 12 February 2009 - 07:29 PM.

QUOTE (Ilovevicecity324 @ Feb 12 2009, 18:47)

YES! I actually just did what you said, and I did find the flatbed now. I did what I said earlier and got myself a 6 star wanted level, and stole one of the tanks from the army. and I just started driving a tank around staunton island and a flatbed just appeared like right near the entrance to the callahan bridge. Now, the question is: Where are the Mr. Whoopees at? This is the last car I need for the i/e garage.

Either Cedar Grove or vigilante/firefighter missions.
If you are going to look for one around Cedar Grove, do it under Cedar Grove. Go to the Cedar Grove section of the Porter Tunnel. All vehicles which can spawn around Cedar Grove, such as the Cartel Cruiser, will spawn there, but there are no pedestrians there so you won't be shot by Cartel members.
Remember there are two import/export garages, plus the emergency crane in Portland Docks.

Ilovevicecity324
  • Ilovevicecity324

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Feb 12 2009, 19:24)

If you are going to look for one around Cedar Grove, do it under Cedar Grove. Go to the Cedar Grove section of the Porter Tunnel. All vehicles which can spawn around Cedar Grove, such as the Cartel Cruiser, will spawn there, but there are no pedestrians there so you won't be shot by Cartel members.
Remember there are two import/export garages, plus the emergency crane in Portland Docks.

Yeah, I remember when I did a firefighter mission in Vice City- that one of the fires I had to put out was a Mr. Whoopee car that had an engine fire, so I'm thinking maybe if I do the same in GTA 3- that something like this should happen again.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

I think the only guaranteed way to get a Mr. Whoopee van is by doing the "you scream.." phone mission for El Burro, and killing the enemies fromm outside the van and NOT destroying the van as intended to do, that's how I get them everytime. But if you didn't get it that way try looking around by the Porter Tunnel on the Shoreside Vale side-I have seen them driving around there a few times, but it is rare, though.-it depends on what vehicle you are driving whether or not they will spawn. I have also heard, that doing the Vigilante missions has made rare vehicles spawn, but have only confirmed that in San Andreas. Hope this helps.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

Firefighter missions are a better way to obtain it though.

Anyways, I have seen the Mr Whoopee quite a few times around Cedar Grove, specifically on the lower section of it. (below the bridge)

Ilovevicecity324
  • Ilovevicecity324

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Feb 12 2009, 19:24)

Yes, you were right, I did get my Mr. Whoopee after waiting for like 20 minutes, yes, that was my plan, I just went to Cedar Grove and got out of my car and just sat there and waited for like 20 minutes, but after 20 minutes- I heard the jingle and I was like "Yes! It's here! You're ass is mine!"

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:56 PM

Also, driving moonbeams about increases the Mr Whoopee chance to spawn. Similar to how big vehicles make other big vihicles spawn I guess.

cod fh rules
  • cod fh rules

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:01 AM

in the three or so years i have played, i have seen only one mr woopie apart from the one in the iceream mission.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (cod fh rules @ May 10 2009, 14:01)
in the three or so years i have played, i have seen only one mr woopie apart from the one in the iceream mission.

drive along that road behind the columbian mansions, youll see one within five minutes.

EDIT: augh, beaten by like 2 months.

DiscoverProject
  • DiscoverProject

Exploring San Andreas Since 2004

• Members

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:34 PM

Flatbeds are sorta rare, but I believe Buses (Not the Coach) is the rarest. I wouldn't consider Mr. Whoopee the rarest because you can get it on a mission and also firefighter missions. Never seen a bus on firefighter. Quote me if I'm wrong.

Claude3Guy
  • Claude3Guy

Gta III Freak

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

Best ways to get Mr Whoopee

Mission I scream, You Scream: For this mission you need a Mr Whoppe. If you find one (What is really easy) drive to your garage and park it there. Another one will show up.

FireFighter/Paramedic Mission: Sometimes, a car you need to take the fire out of it is an Mr Whoopee. Take the Fire Out and Steal it. On Paramedic, when is a critic situation (Like 10 seconds to take someone to the hospital, it maybe show up.

Founding another Rare Vehicle: If you find on the road a rare vehicle that you already delivered (Like Flatbed) drive a bit with the car and maybe the Whoopee Show up.

A thing i really hate: Rare Cars appear much on the road when you don't need it anymore. When you need it, its like the devil to ind it.

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (DiscoverProject @ May 14 2009, 19:34)
Flatbeds are sorta rare, but I believe Buses (Not the Coach) is the rarest. I wouldn't consider Mr. Whoopee the rarest because you can get it on a mission and also firefighter missions. Never seen a bus on firefighter. Quote me if I'm wrong.

Well, I've seen a few buses drive around Staunton. Not rare, just uncommon.

No, it wasn't a coach. Though I've seen them from time to time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users