Photo

What about BJ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
ViceCity_CRACKHEAD94
  • ViceCity_CRACKHEAD94

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:50 PM Edited by ViceCity_CRACKHEAD94, 09 February 2009 - 09:52 PM.

Is there someone who can tell me what B.J Smith was doin' with Sunshine Autos? I mean why did he work with cars and that kind of stuff. I thought he was a great football player!?
By the way Why couldn't he been the VCS main.C? biggrin.gif

Look this thread if ya want to! tounge2.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:59 PM

Probably no point in replying to this given the OP is now banned/busted but it may be of some use to users asking the same thing in the near future.

The following quote is from his character profile on wikipedia -

BJ Smith is the former tight-end of the Vice City Mambas professional American football team, haunted by problems off the field. He is a frequent guest at Juan Cortez' parties, and has had a little trouble adjusting to life off of the gridiron. He created the exercise video "BJ's Fit for Football" and used to own BJ's Used Autos (which police suspect is a front for selling stolen cars; the showroom was later bought by Tommy Vercetti and renamed as Sunshine Autos), and is preparing for a comeback into football. BJ's approach in life is said to be heavy handed, citing football as an inspiration to his claims of resolving many of life's challenges with aggression and violence. BJ is also in debt with loan sharks and is doing anything for money.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:14 PM

This guy doesn't know when to stop, it seems.

and now this account that started the thread. All of these accounts just have fan fiction "ideas" that are repeated over and over. If they don't work in a certain area of the forum, he goes and tests another before being caught right away for being a pbm. Enough of "why couldn't he be the main character for ___?" "Why can't we play as _____?"....

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

Jeez. There is no reason why, there is no reason why not. Rockstar decided to go into Lance's family to bring a member of his family into the VC frame, to start the new stories game. It's done now.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

I don't think this topic is going anywhere fast. The original poster is banned, he has also received the required information and the last two posts weren't exactly related to Vice City.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users