Quantcast

» «
Photo

Texture for the cap?

2 replies to this topic
Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

I was thinking of editing the texture for the cap you can buy at the russian clothing store, but I can't find it anywhere in the playerped.rpf, I can find the balaclava, but I can't find the textures for the cap, is it even in the playerped.rpf, or is it somewhere else? and in that case.. where?

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Ftmch @ Feb 9 2009, 18:00)
I was thinking of editing the texture for the cap you can buy at the russian clothing store, but I can't find it anywhere in the playerped.rpf, I can find the balaclava, but I can't find the textures for the cap, is it even in the playerped.rpf, or is it somewhere else? and in that case.. where?

Ok its in pedprops.img
If you are using SparkIV open it and scroll down until you see something called player
open it and theres all the hats and glasses that niko uses but the textures

Hope i helped

Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:42 PM Edited by Ftmch, 10 February 2009 - 07:00 PM.

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 9 2009, 21:01)
QUOTE (Ftmch @ Feb 9 2009, 18:00)

Ok its in pedprops.img
If you are using SparkIV open it and scroll down until you see something called player
open it and theres all the hats and glasses that niko uses but the textures

Hope i helped

Thanks alot, I'll check it out. smile.gif

Edit: Yup, it was there, thanks alot! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users