Some time in the future we might see a seperate forum for this sort of talk, but for now, this will do.
Luis is the most discussed possible new protagonist believed to be featured in the future new, still unnamed, DLC.
- He is featured in the missions 'Three Leaf Clover', 'Museum Piece', 'Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend' and lately in the Lost and Damned mission 'Diamonds in the Rough'.
- You recieve the achievement 'Impossible Trinity' after completing 'Museum Piece', where Niko, Johnny and Luis meet - three characters being brought together by almost impossble events.
- After completing the mission 'Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend', calling Roman will lead to Niko speaking about coincidence and about how his and a certain Dominican's paths keep crossing. (Thanks to SafetyCatch.)
- During the end credits for The Lost and Damned, you see Niko and Johnny exiting the museum during the missions 'Museum Piece' and 'Diamonds In The Rough' respectively, and you get a glimpse of Luis on the roof, shooting through a skylight, possibly making his way back into the museum.
- Browsing the 'american.gxt' file found in The Lost and Damned, one will come across several mentions of "fight clubs", complete with rank listings and some dialogue. It is a discovery that strengthens the theory of Luis being the next protagonist substantially. Fight Club, Rankings. (Thanks to Pikey9002.)
- Dominican-American street gangster.
- 25 years old.
- Born in Liberty City.
- Lives in Northwood.
- Associated with the Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers.
- Works as a bodyguard for club owner and Ancelotti associate Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince.
- Also works as a doorman at Prince's nightclubs, Maisonette 9 and Hercules in Lower Algonquin.
- Rumored to be involved in underground fight clubs.
- His criminal record also includes Grand Theft Auto in 2001, and assault in 2003.
- During 'Three Leaf Clover' you are actually able to shoot and possibly kill Luis.
- NEW! Included in a recent, supposed, leak of Microsoft's E3 line up was the apparent title of the new DLC. While "Battle After All Fights Love Central" hardly makes any sense, another title was presented in the shape of "Blood and a Four Leaf Clover" which isn't as random, but be sure to keep in mind that these are strictly speculative, based on rumours pulled from Twitter. Both these could be old, scrapped titles, or just temporary ones. (Source: The next GTA DLC?!)
- A recent discussion of the elusive muscle car - the Tampa - has spawned some speculative theories involving the car acting as Luis' vehicle of choice, much like Johnny and his Hexer. So far the only sighting of the car has been a short glimpse during the intro cutscene in The Lost and Damned, and a picture in the Brady Games guide.
- During the mission 'Out of The Closet' for Brucie, this piece of dialogue comes up: "You know Gay Tony, runs Hercules and Maisonette 9? He pretends to have the dollars but he is really broke as hell!" It seems that if Luis is indeed the character in the second episode, a lot of the story, or at least some of it, will revolve around Gay Tony's poverty. (Thanks to Pat.)