Photo

Grand Theft Auto Road Racing Circuit -PS3

4 replies to this topic
CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:16 AM

Grand Theft Auto Road Racing Circuit PS3 PLAYSTATION3 PS3 Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Please go to the following web address for more information about the GTARRC.
http://www.geocities...adracingcircuit

The GTARRC intends to provide a ranking system for PlayStation Network players whose favorite GTA IV online game mode is GTA Race. To participate in the GTARRC you must register with a GTARRC general manager and race in a game hosted by a GM. At this point, CoachDub25 is the only current GTARRC gm. You can register by adding a GM to your PSN friends list and providing a valid email address. Email address will be used for notifications of special events, race times, and updated statistics and rankings.

To prevent racers from being excluded, the GTARRC will accept 15 registrations per GM per Race Season. Race Seasons will be decided at a GMís discretion and season ending criteria may be: Point Total, Number of Races, Tournament, and/or Win Streak. Tournament guidelines will be explained later on.
If you would like to be part of a tremendous experiment, please register with your valid (and regularly checked) Email address to: [email protected]

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:56 AM

Sorry, but as of now it appears you are just advertising.

Elaborating more and trying to run the event here on the forums is what will gain you more interest and the avoidance of a lock.

CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:52 AM Edited by CoachDub25, 10 February 2009 - 04:08 AM.

QUOTE (Lochie @ Feb 7 2009, 02:56)
Sorry, but as of now it appears you are just advertising.

Elaborating more and trying to run the event here on the forums is what will gain you more interest and the avoidance of a lock.

I am not selling, but giving/providing, so I see it as recruiting. I apologize if I have violated. .uhhhh . . yeah.

The GTARRC intends to provide a ranking system(for competitive fun) for PlayStation Network players whose favorite GTA IV online game mode is GTA Race. To participate in the GTARRC you must register with a GTARRC general manager and race in a game hosted by a GM. At this point, CoachDub25 is the only current GTARRC gm. You can register by adding a GM to your PSN friends list and providing a valid email address. Email address will be used for notifications of special events, race times, and updated statistics and rankings.
The GTARRC will require its members to adhere to the GTARRC code of ethics. The code basically states that members will always race in order to climb the GTARRC rankings and will reserve the shiesty aspects of GTA race for current race revenge only. Ruining Races and Prolonging Finishes will not be tolerated. Excessively quitting races and/or going idle will result in removal from the GTARRC. These types of things will be explained in further detail later on.
Official GTARRC races will be hosted by a GM and settings will meet the following criteria:
Tracks: Driving While High, Exhaust Fumes, Donít Look Down, Drag Kings, Rise in the East, Horse Punch, Stars in Your Eyes, Road to Bohan, Round the Block, Boganís Run, Terminal Velocity, and Taxiing.
Vehicles: Supercars, Sports, Muscle, 2 door, 4 door, Police, SUV, Pickup, and Motorcycles.
Weapons: All, Guns and Grenades, Health Only, or Off.
Weather: Clear, Overcast, or Foggy.
Time of Day: Random.
Auto-Aim, Traffic, and Laps will vary upon race conditions. For instance, Auto-Aim may be disallowed in longer races on tracks with tight choke points such as Taxiing. Traffic and Laps may be Low on Exhaust Fumes while Traffic and Laps may be High on Stars in your Eyes. GM stats will be recorded but not factored in to the GTARRC official rankings. Races are not official unless at least 3 registered drivers are present at the start of the race. The scoring system will be as follows:

Racers* Laps* 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
2-4 2-4 5pts 2pts - - - -
5-7 2-6 7pts 3pts 1pt - - -
8-10 2-8 10pts 4pts 2pts 1pt - -
11+up 2-8 14pts 7pts 4pts 3pts 2pts 1pt

Bonus* Finish Points
5 Kills 1st 2
10 Kills 1st-3rd 5
3 Straight Wins 1st 3
After 3 1st 2

*Racers must cross the finish line to be awarded GTARRC points.
*Laps will vary depending on the race track, vehicles, and/or weapons.
*10 Kill Bonus awarded only if racer is on the lead lap.

To prevent racers from being excluded, the GTARRC will accept 15 registrations per GM per Race Season. Race Seasons will be decided at a GMís discretion and season ending criteria may be: Point Total, Number of Races, Tournament, and/or Win Streak. Tournament guidelines will be explained later on.
If you would like to be part of a tremendous experiment, please register with your valid (and regularly checked) Email address to: [email protected]

Not trying to advertise but recruit. Built a little geocities site to post season results, current standings, etc. If I can do that here great. I will, but as you can see, my neat little tables didnt show here. I will try to elaborate more on special events such as tournaments once I have received some feedback from those who are interested. cool.gif

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:24 AM Edited by GTArv, 10 February 2009 - 11:27 AM.

QUOTE (CoachDub25)
please register with your valid (and regularly checked) Email address

QUOTE (Lochie)
run the event here on the forums

You can use this topic here to organize and make announcements. I don't see the need for any websites or eMail IDs. If you must contact members in private, there's the PM system.

QUOTE (CoachDub25)
Not trying to advertise but recruit. Built a little geocities site to post season results, current standings, etc. If I can do that here great. I will, but as you can see, my neat little tables didnt show here.

BBCode tutorials. Includes tables. icon14.gif
You can use this topic to post results. If you must use an external website for posting results and standing, its okay as long as you run your events from here. The sole purpose of your topic must not be to advertise. We'd like people to make good use of these forums. Events must bring the people of this community together.

CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

Just trying to communicate with other GTA Race enthusiasts. Thought it would be a good place for those who wanted to join my lil club or whatever to communicate/exist. Im not hip to bbc codes, I am hip to word/excel. Nor can I figure out what more I can do here other than post information in text and communicate with the community. I saw a thread and thought that it might be of value. Thought that if a guy went a little further, he could get the community to try something out that was a little different. I guess I am not worthy of the GTA Forums. I guess I give up.

icon13.gif I don't like it here in Deutschland.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users