Photo

help please

8 replies to this topic
GTA Superman
  • GTA Superman

being totally awesome

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:05 PM

i need some help when i try to open my garage by walking up to it, it doesnt opened and i usally have to keep backtracking to it finally opens ( the garage in doherty havent tryed the others)

thank you. moto_whistle.gif

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Nothing new here.
Im not sure if there is any fix for it, either.
Just deal with it. I think you increase your chances of it happening if you use cheats, but i think it happens on all me saves no matter what.

Sometimes it is ok, sometimes it just never opens.
I find cycling through all my weapons quite fast helps.

Sorry.

GTA Superman
  • GTA Superman

being totally awesome

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:46 AM

Thanks.

i guess thats another gta bug that were ganna have to live with.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

No not at all. Ive tested this. The more cars you have in there, the more it takes to open the garage.Moded cars from Transfender, Loco Low Co., and Wheel (Arch?) Angels will also slow it down more. I Have 4 cars in the garage in SF(all parked perfectly without bumping into each other,or dissapearing), all of them modded at WAA, so i have to wait quite a while so the garage can open. So, my guess is,its loading those cars from the garage and like I said, the more modded it is, the longer its going to take.

GTA Superman
  • GTA Superman

being totally awesome

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Feb 8 2009, 15:36)
No not at all. Ive tested this. The more cars you have in there, the more it takes to open the garage.Moded cars from Transfender, Loco Low Co., and Wheel (Arch?) Angels will also slow it down more. I Have 4 cars in the garage in SF(all parked perfectly without bumping into each other,or dissapearing), all of them modded at WAA, so i have to wait quite a while so the garage can open. So, my guess is,its loading those cars from the garage and like I said, the more modded it is, the longer its going to take.

Thanks

That seems to be the reason because the 3 cars i have in my garage were all modded at wheel arch angles.

biggrin.gif

Kazmi
  • Kazmi

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:59 AM

Usually, all I do is just wait in front of the garage for it to open. It takes a couple of seconds for me, but it eventually opens.

I think it has something to do with memory.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Feb 9 2009, 04:36)

Possibly, but maybe only for the Doherty garage.
I think this because i have had some problems with the Johnson garage where i only had a FCR and a completely unmodded Buffalo in there.
In addition, my Hashbury garage which always holds two Elegys, one Sultan and one Jester, all fully modded, opens every single time i get close.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (GTA Superman @ Feb 8 2009, 20:56)
QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Feb 8 2009, 15:36)

Thanks

That seems to be the reason because the 3 cars i have in my garage were all modded at wheel arch angles.

biggrin.gif

Yes i forgot to state that. The longer it takes depends where you modded them.
List is like this:
  • Transfender
  • Loco Low Co.
  • Wheel Arch Angels
Listing from least loading time to more loading time.

DiscoverProject
  • DiscoverProject

Exploring San Andreas Since 2004

• Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (GTA Superman @ Feb 6 2009, 21:05)
i need some help when i try to open my garage by walking up to it, it doesnt opened and i usally have to keep backtracking to it finally opens ( the garage in doherty havent tryed the others)

thank you. moto_whistle.gif

Do you use cheats? And do you save the game while those cheats already been submitted? If thats the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users