i don't see any changes.
if i change something on the body, nothing happens. only in painting

Because it doesn't works on all cars.

Pandur
  • Pandur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:10 PM

Thats the stuff I like to see in my game!!! Fantastic work! Is there also a "Guard Selector" coming out next time?? tounge2.gif Some kind of spawner where ur able to see the guard before spawning, maybe with an hiring-for-money option...if possible... Would make the package complete! cool.gif

However, i am enjoying your mod(s)!!!

Howmaster
  • Howmaster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:35 PM

I got a nother problem

Like you said C06alt it worked with the special things

But i was gone so i shot down my PC , now i start it again, go in the save game, and the special Stuff were i can choose is gone ... =( nervous.gif notify.gif

Well i dont know if this is a bug ore what, ore that it is only at my game ???

mercie_blink.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif

Slim Trashman
  • Slim Trashman

GTAGaming Admin

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

Man this is fantastic. icon14.gif

kieranxp5
  • kieranxp5

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

Amazing mod, love this. 1 Request though, it would be great to be able to spawn the hexer and other left out bikes if you've got the files modefied to allow them. I have to change the pedestrian spawning code to make them spawn with these vehicles, but then multiplayer wont work... Any chance of trying to get the hexer in this atleast?

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (kieranxp5 @ Feb 5 2009, 21:42)
Amazing mod, love this. 1 Request though, it would be great to be able to spawn the hexer and other left out bikes if you've got the files modefied to allow them. I have to change the pedestrian spawning code to make them spawn with these vehicles, but then multiplayer wont work... Any chance of trying to get the hexer in this atleast?

Ive never unlocked them myself but ill look into it. my only concern is it somehow crashing players without the correctly modified files if they tried to view those bikes..

loczek47
  • loczek47

They call me "Random Funny Guy".

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Howmaster @ Feb 5 2009, 19:35)
I got a nother problem

Like you said C06alt it worked with the special things

But i was gone so i shot down my PC , now i start it again, go in the save game, and the special Stuff were i can choose is gone ... =( nervous.gif notify.gif

Well i dont know if this is a bug ore what, ore that it is only at my game ???

mercie_blink.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif

I think I know what's the problem. If you have GTA IV exe crash error when exiting game- that's the problem. The unlocked things saves when leaving game- but if it will crash- it won't save.

Gotcha!
  • Gotcha!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:45 AM

@C06alt: This mod is incredible! However, there are two things that kind of remove the point of using it in single player mode.

- After you buy a car and store it on one of your parking lots, save your game and load your game, well, your purchase is gone (as well as the money spend on it).
- The specials are awesome, but disappear after you restart the game, so it's technically impossible to have a bulletfree or even explosionfree car without cheating a truckload of money and buying ~100 cars in one game session.

It'd be awesome if the cars could be saved in the savegame itself. smile.gif

@loczek47: My game exits normally and it doesn't store the specials.

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:57 AM Edited by C06alt, 06 February 2009 - 09:01 AM.

I was able to save a car in the game and all mods and colors saved correctly just the specials were gone.
I don't think its possible to code it to save the specials in the save game when you park a car in a save space.
The specials used to cost a lot more before i noticed this biggrin.gif .

At one point i was thinking you could restore a saved car for free and only save if you buy a car but this would lead to other problems.
Also the car would never end up destroyed so you probably wouldn't buy many cars and never get more options.

It would be possible to save the location of the car in a separate save simulating the games save system.
Then the proofs would be saved like they are in the templates. But then some missions will reset the specials also.
I might change this somehow I'm just not sure right now of the best course.

Killuminati91
  • Killuminati91

Brucie

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (C06alt @ Feb 5 2009, 22:14)
blabla crashing with DLC bikes

that will most likely happen... please test it before you release any version with them, as it could be
abused if you release it before testing.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Pandur @ Feb 5 2009, 19:10)
Thats the stuff I like to see in my game!!! Fantastic work! Is there also a "Guard Selector" coming out next time??  tounge2.gif   Some kind of spawner where ur able to see the guard before spawning, maybe with an hiring-for-money option...if possible... Would make the package complete!  cool.gif

However, i am enjoying your mod(s)!!!

oh thats a really good idea..

ZomBuster
  • ZomBuster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

Can you make a version without money? I don't have much and it runs out fast suicidal.gif

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:22 AM

Why not use a trainer for cash?

bynike
  • bynike

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:24 PM

can not save the f*cking car when use this f*cking ASI.

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

Please read the thread before posting.

KooolaNL
  • KooolaNL

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

ill make some high res screen shots :>

KooolaNL
  • KooolaNL

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

http://kooola.ath.cx...7/bios/gta1.jpg
http://kooola.ath.cx...7/bios/gta2.jpg
http://kooola.ath.cx...7/bios/gta3.jpg

TheMetalLord
  • TheMetalLord

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

Just one question:
How do I turn the camera?
So that I can see my car from the back while attaching a spoiler?
I am only able too look at the car from one angle!

KingBulleT 8747
  • KingBulleT 8747

LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

Hold Right MouseButton and move.

loczek47
  • loczek47

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:08 PM

Please make version with all specials unlocked. After enabling them they don't save when I restart game. AND NO, don't ask me to download trainer. I f*cking hate cheating icon13.gif

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

I don't see how having the all unlocked at the start would help, they still wont save in a savegame. And you would still have to rebuy them. Are you saying when you unlock a special and restart the game the special is locked again? If so thats a bug it should always stay unlocked.
btw Isint a bulletproof car cheating biggrin.gif

Other options i have been thinking of to resolve this problem fall inline with a thought i had before which is to allow a player to take there current car they are driving into the garage and be able to modify it with specials and body parts. This is more inline with the original concept which was to emulate the gtasa mod garage. Maybe u could trade in your current car also for a discount on a new car.

Another solution which may be better is to have a special save that saves all your cars you have bought if they are still alive in there current gameworld position with all body color and special mods. A bit like the normal save car system in the game but you could park it anywhere.

Maybe a mix of both?

If anyone has any thoughts let me know. I'm open to suggestion.

loczek47
  • loczek47

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (C06alt @ Feb 8 2009, 21:07)
I don't see how having the all unlocked at the start would help, they still wont save in a savegame. And you would still have to rebuy them. Are you saying when you unlock a special and restart the game the special is locked again? If so thats a bug it should always stay unlocked.
btw Isint a bulletproof car cheating biggrin.gif

Other options i have been thinking of to resolve this problem fall inline with a thought i had before which is to allow a player to take there current car they are driving into the garage and be able to modify it with specials and body parts. This is more inline with the original concept which was to emulate the gtasa mod garage. Maybe u could trade in your current car also for a discount on a new car.

Another solution which may be better is to have a special save that saves all your cars you have bought if they are still alive in there current gameworld position with all body color and special mods. A bit like the normal save car system in the game but you could park it anywhere.

Maybe a mix of both?

If anyone has any thoughts let me know. I'm open to suggestion.

I must spend 1 million to unlock all specials. If I would buy I new car+add all of specials without spending money on unlocking them, it would be easier, aren't it? And yeah, after reloading my game my unlocked specials are gone (I must spend 1 million to unlock them 2nd time)

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

the cars cant be saved?? cryani.gif

jesus... tried twise to save my blue magentic fbi cab sneaky2.gif

oh whyyy?? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (loczek47 @ Feb 8 2009, 21:15)
I must spend 1 million to unlock all specials. If I would buy I new car+add all of specials without spending money on unlocking them, it would be easier, aren't it? And yeah, after reloading my game my unlocked specials are gone (I must spend 1 million to unlock them 2nd time)

This is very unusual, do the cars save in the showroom using the save load buttons?

@HippieCommunist What gets saved in a gtaiv save game depends on code in gtaiv.exe For cars this includes body mods paint position rotation and model. Not even its damage level is saved. You always have a new car when you reload right? This cant be changed by script unless you detected the cars on game load in save spaces and applied the appropriate special mods. It would be easier and more reliable to just make a new save system to a separate file.
The Specials when used in gtaiv are always only temporary for things like cutsceans to make sure the car explodes at the right moment ect.
If a player under normal circumstances somehow bugged a mission and got a something proof car it would be unexpected and unwanted affecting the rest of the missions in the whole game as you may have a car that the mission designer did not foresee. The player should never have a something proof car so theres no need to save those stats as far as R* is concerned.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

yeah but i just really liked my car colors... inlove.gif

(pearl color option was a really nice feature wink.gif )

Guitarfreak93
  • Guitarfreak93

If i was a cream I'd be Bengay...

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:41 AM

so how do u use it? i kno u press f4 but where? in game or what?

Dvt-MedShot
  • Dvt-MedShot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Guitarfreak93 @ Feb 9 2009, 05:41)
so how do u use it? i kno u press f4 but where? in game or what?

Yes. And then select the items with your mouse...

loczek47
  • loczek47

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (C06alt @ Feb 8 2009, 23:58)
QUOTE (loczek47 @ Feb 8 2009, 21:15)

This is very unusual, do the cars save in the showroom using the save load buttons?

@HippieCommunist What gets saved in a gtaiv save game depends on code in gtaiv.exe For cars this includes body mods paint position rotation and model. Not even its damage level is saved. You always have a new car when you reload right? This cant be changed by script unless you detected the cars on game load in save spaces and applied the appropriate special mods. It would be easier and more reliable to just make a new save system to a separate file.
The Specials when used in gtaiv are always only temporary for things like cutsceans to make sure the car explodes at the right moment ect.
If a player under normal circumstances somehow bugged a mission and got a something proof car it would be unexpected and unwanted affecting the rest of the missions in the whole game as you may have a car that the mission designer did not foresee. The player should never have a something proof car so theres no need to save those stats as far as R* is concerned.

Yeah they save. But what is it for? It's just save color, specials to my car and I must still buy it when I load it.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:37 AM

@loczek47 - only YOU understand

monocle.gif icon14.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users