» «
Photo

i need experienced buddies for help

4 replies to this topic
bpx
  • bpx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:45 PM Edited by bpx, 03 February 2009 - 07:07 PM.

hello fellow gta 4 fans

i hope this is kind of the correct forum here...i'm rather new to this forum and tried to find a fitting forum and i guess this should be the best solution... blush.gif please don't kill me if this is the wrong forum or something tounge2.gif

so what i basically need is at least one guy of you who is willing to help me finish the fly-on coop thingy (for ps3 version of the game). as you know doing that in a public game is almost impossible. i almost finished deal breaker once....but there was this guy who thought to himself "hey that guy is shooting the boat, i think i will take his helicopter then" dozingoff.gif so yeah he somehow managed to crash the damn helicopter and byebye achievement (at least in this mission). we were only a few seconds over the time suicidal.gif

so yeah...some stuff about me: i watched all videos of 007craft so i definitely know how to do the missions. in the game i'm at level 4 right now but i guess that sounds worse than it is. i have quite some experience with gta games and i know how to drive and fly properly. all i need now is a nice guy who is willing to help me with it or someone who (just like me) needs a buddy to get the achievement himself. again: this is for the ps3 version

german guys preferred since it would communication easier but that isn't totally necessary. just make sure you don't live in a totally different timezone as it would make gaming a bit more complicated lol.gif

feel free to send me a pm here so we can talk about the details
thx a lot in advance icon14.gif

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

Considering that you need help with a particular achievement, I'll move this to the GTAIV Multiplayer forum. That forum is more suited for such queries.

Rukia13
  • Rukia13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

Ill help you. I live in the UK. I don't really care about the trophies but if you tell me what you want me to do I could help because I always like to help people with things like this. I'll be on at around 11 or 12 (GMT) tonight but you could get me tommorrow at around 6-9 (GMT) or if you want to arrange somthing then I could get on at special times if you need me.

rjj22783
  • rjj22783

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:26 AM

i'm going for the same achievement, my psn is "aerosol22783" add me and we'll try to take it on, start with deal breaker?

bpx
  • bpx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (rjj22783 @ Feb 4 2009, 01:26)
i'm going for the same achievement, my psn is "aerosol22783" add me and we'll try to take it on, start with deal breaker?

i will work on it with rukia13 tonight so i will talk about that with you later wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users