Superguy361
  • Superguy361

That Cool Gamer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:26 AM

Its up to the player to what happened.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Lets close this topic now.... if not.... this topic will go like this.... 

:karmaeater: Player: NO IT WENT LIKE DIS BLAH BLAH BLAH

:miranda: Admin: THIS TOPIC IS GOING CRAZY!! ALL OF YOU TAKE THIS!!!  :miranda:  :miranda:  :miranda:  :miranda:  :miranda:

:panic: Player: NO PLZ ROCKSTAR HELP USSSSSS  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*: 

:yawn: Random Cat: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOLLLLLLLL :catloaf:  :catloaf:  :catloaf:   I AM ROCKSTAR/R*

rockingMINES
  • rockingMINES

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:31 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 08 September 2015 - 06:12 PM.

I guess the gun is let off by mistake....

i dont think he loved her....did he guys???

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:45 AM

Topic:
Whether someone claims he did or didn't...proof would be needed. Therefore, it's impossible to answer one way or another...since it's not a full cutscene, and even evidence one way or another is non-existant.

I should mention that you can have Maria show up after the credits have rolled if you choose to. Just have the two of you close to a vehicle's passenger door as you take a shot at the chopper. If you enter the vehicle before the rocket actually hits it's target, there is just enough time for Maria to get in the passenger seat. After the credits, the vehicle is teleported back to the Shoreside safehouse...and Maria will exit and walk in a random direction (often toward the rear of the garage) until she's out of draw distance.

This too is not evidence to say that he didn't...just an interesting trick supplied by the game engine.

I must say this is interesting I have never known this before

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:54 AM Edited by crashoverride93, 10 March 2016 - 06:57 AM.

I have a idea about this that I never checked but its possible cutscenes are not checked but I would say right after the helicopter goes down try to pause the game before the cutscene and check people wasted stat both by you and others and get their amounts then check tgem again after and see if one kill was added to one of them that may give a clue.

Claude98
  • Claude98

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

No i think it was a warning shot to shut her up i mean it makes no sense for claude to kill her yeah i mean he would not care if he had to but i think he just warned her

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users