» «
Photo

Ok, so does Claude kill maria?

96 replies to this topic
Dark_side646
  • Dark_side646

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:21 AM Edited by Dark_side646, 11 December 2010 - 03:50 PM.

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Dec 10 2010, 01:48)
SanAndreasManiac† are you crazy I'm married!!

Does your husband have any idea that you're head over heels in love with another man? And that this other man is a video game character, of all things. If he does, I wonder how the poor guy takes it.

And in case this came off as being offensive, let me clarify that I was kidding.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:29 PM

lol.gif My husband looks like Claude!

Dark_side646
  • Dark_side646

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:38 PM Edited by Dark_side646, 11 December 2010 - 03:50 PM.

OK. I guess that explains a lot.

EDIT : Let me guess. You still think that Claude is hotter, right?

AH64Hunter
  • AH64Hunter

Forking and dongles

• Members

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Jun 23 2010, 21:37)
No! Claude Speed and Maria Latore married and had children!!!!!!! inlove.gif

He can't speak so how would he say I do?

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

Dark_side646 lol.gif lol.gif no rolleyes.gif

Dark_side646
  • Dark_side646

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Dec 14 2010, 17:32)
Dark_side646 lol.gif lol.gif no rolleyes.gif

I see it but I don't believe it. You broke the poor guy's heart.

AlfieWilRus
  • AlfieWilRus

I don't know what this is

• Members

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Dec 10 2010, 13:29)
lol.gif My husband looks like Claude!

I'm guessing thats why he's your husband.

ramarar
  • ramarar

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:27 AM

well he wanted to shut maria up as she talks a lot . I am sayng this because of gta lcs

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:56 AM

Topic:
Whether someone claims he did or didn't...proof would be needed. Therefore, it's impossible to answer one way or another...since it's not a full cutscene, and even evidence one way or another is non-existant.

I should mention that you can have Maria show up after the credits have rolled if you choose to. Just have the two of you close to a vehicle's passenger door as you take a shot at the chopper. If you enter the vehicle before the rocket actually hits it's target, there is just enough time for Maria to get in the passenger seat. After the credits, the vehicle is teleported back to the Shoreside safehouse...and Maria will exit and walk in a random direction (often toward the rear of the garage) until she's out of draw distance.

This too is not evidence to say that he didn't...just an interesting trick supplied by the game engine.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

Nobody can now exactly did Claude killed Maria but I'm 99% sure that he did not! Just think about it - does he have any reasons to kill her? Of course no! There's no point in killing her. The problem is only that she speak too much and he wanted to shut her mouth. I even think that he would kiss her after that biggrin.gif

SLeek
  • SLeek

Down, with a frown, on the town, a sad clown

• Members

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:45 PM

I think that Claude killed Maria because she was complaining about that she had to pay 50$ for her hair and nails,which was messed up in the final mission.And so Claude probably thinked "Shut up bitch,I don't give a damn...!"
*GUNSHOT*
I belive that none of you don't agree with that Claude was moving together with Maria.Imagine how much money Salvatore throw in the wind for Maria.I think that Claude's money could last for three weeks and then they will be bankrupt.

njp66
  • njp66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Maria is a convenient way of ruining Claude's working relationship with the Mafia.
Don Salvatore promises Claude he'll be 'made' (a Mafiosi) in return for destroying the Cartel SPANK factory on the derelict ship.
Maria is a drug addict of some kind. You take her to buy drugs off Chico at one point. She has a loose tongue so Claude ensures her silence.
The Cartel, the Mafia & the Yardies want Claude dead already, he don't need any more trouble. He has no employer as the Yakuza are also in deep sh*t with the loss of their leaders. Claude saves himself a wad of cash as Maria has expensive tastes, something Don Salvatore complains about too.

SLeek
  • SLeek

Down, with a frown, on the town, a sad clown

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (njp66 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 21:26)
Maria is a convenient way of ruining Claude's working relationship with the Mafia.
Don Salvatore promises Claude he'll be 'made' (a Mafiosi) in return for destroying the Cartel SPANK factory on the derelict ship.
Maria is a drug addict of some kind. You take her to buy drugs off Chico at one point. She has a loose tongue so Claude ensures her silence.
The Cartel, the Mafia & the Yardies want Claude dead already, he don't need any more trouble. He has no employer as the Yakuza are also in deep sh*t with the loss of their leaders. Claude saves himself a wad of cash as Maria has expensive tastes, something Don Salvatore complains about too.

Thats right.
To end of all this,Claude was a f*cking one-man army.Everyone who steps on his way,gets bullet in it.To get paid back to Catalina,he ripped all those powerful organizations to pieces,messed up the city with 20 police cars behind his taillights,make a huge chaos in the city.He becamed from Made Man to Most Wanted.Too keep himself alive,he pulled some tough decisions,what is best from him.And he making it out fine...
"I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
to show you what I mean
I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright
So, I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
Iím breaking the habit
Tonight"
This will be one of this thoughts throught of his revenge.

thep
  • thep

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

lol no he definitley killed Maria. R* didn't have to think of a reason for it, its all imagination, they just put the gunshot in the end for a cool ending. But it makes sense, he killed Maria because if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have had to flee Portland Island and all that sh*t that happened to him, she f*cked things up for Claude.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:53 AM

Maria's fate is unknown. All that is known is during the mission, "The Exchange", Maria can be heard, then she is no longer heard after a gunshot. So, as Thep said, use your imagination.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

I think he just shot to tell her to STFU, as he was mute and couldnt express it any otherway. Would he kill the girl he wasted so much for, no?

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

it was cut short in the final game. In the beta (evidence found in GXT files) she says:

"I broke a nail, and my hair's ruined. Can you believe it? This one cost me fifty dollars!, I was so scared, but then I thought to myself, you're a big girl now., Oh we're going to have such fun, cause, you know, my sister said she wanted to come to stay with her two kids,because her husband's playing around again and.." So originally there was no gun shot. She may be alive... R* never said if she died but they said: "Certainly gun shots were fired but nobody is sure as to exactly what happened."

Most likely she did not get killed. He probably was shooting the game in a spirit way to signal the ending. Most likely thats the case. Through unused dialog in the GXT files you learn more about the game. Like stuff like: "he was taken to portland prison and one thing on his mind... REVENGE" and other things.

john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

sh*t man i don't think that claude would kill her. why will he save her if he wanted kill her. anyway, i played the last mission twice because at first, i took her to cochrane dam and her legs fall from the coner and lol.gif .

Claude-Speed-
  • Claude-Speed-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

I Guess we will find out in the GTA III Q&A That rockstar are doing.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (Claude-Speed- @ Monday, Nov 7 2011, 12:10)
I Guess we will find out in the GTA III Q&A That rockstar are doing.

already done and they said the same they said before. I want a new GTA 3 era game. At least for PSvita or something. I REALLY want to see maria again. She was the best 3 era character besides kendl.

Pixect
  • Pixect

We know what you want to know, before you even know you want to.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:47 AM

I think the gunshot's here to say that the player ended the missions. Not to kill Maria. barf8bd.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Monday, Oct 24 2011, 14:18)
it was cut short in the final game. In the beta (evidence found in GXT files) she says:

"I broke a nail, and my hair's ruined. Can you believe it? This one cost me fifty dollars!, I was so scared, but then I thought to myself, you're a big girl now., Oh we're going to have such fun, cause, you know, my sister said she wanted to come to stay with her two kids,because her husband's playing around again and.." So originally there was no gun shot. She may be alive... R* never said if she died but they said: "Certainly gun shots were fired but nobody is sure as to exactly what happened."

Most likely she did not get killed. He probably was shooting the game in a spirit way to signal the ending. Most likely thats the case. Through unused dialog in the GXT files you learn more about the game. Like stuff like: "he was taken to portland prison and one thing on his mind... REVENGE" and other things.

True, maybe at the end in the beta. She was yapping on about living with her sister and two kids, then as she was talking, the camera zoomed out, the GTAIII tune began and during the beginning of the tune her voice faded, and it showed the credits.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:43 AM Edited by pariah87, 20 December 2011 - 12:47 AM.

I think he killed her because she's an annoying bitch. We didn't go through all of that because Claude wanted to save her. He just wanted his revenge.

Or I just thought of it. They did it that way because they want YOU to decide what happened. If you thought it was a warning shot then fine, you're happy. If you think you killed her then fine, you're happy.

They do that and answer like that on purpose.. to get people to fight and bitch about it on forums. Keeps people talking about their games or it lets the player decide for himself.

Eddie Fuck the World
  • Eddie Fuck the World

The Bad Guy

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

Claude didn't kill Maria, the gunshot was just used to end the game the same way it started: with a BANG! And besides if he wanted to kill her he could've done it at anytime.

Defuzed
  • Defuzed

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:16 AM

I believe he killed her.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

i thought claude killed someone not maria

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

I don't think it would make sense if Claude killed Maria for no reason.

Saving her first and then killing her? Nah, don't think so, it might be a member of the columbian cartel that might have killed her.

Also, have in mind that without Maria, Claude would have been dead. She warned Claude about Salvatore Leone's death-trap.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (CJ killed Ryder @ Friday, Nov 2 2012, 23:56)

Saving her first and then killing her? Nah, don't think so, it might be a member of the columbian cartel that might have killed her.

Also, have in mind that without Maria, Claude would have been dead. She warned Claude about Salvatore Leone's death-trap.

Wasn't she the one who made Salvatore set the trap in the first place?

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 05 February 2013 - 08:32 PM.

QUOTE (Andreaz1 @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 11:57)
QUOTE (CJ killed Ryder @ Friday, Nov 2 2012, 23:56)

Wasn't she the one who made Salvatore set the trap in the first place?

By accident, she was mouthing off to Salvatore (Her Husband) how great Claude was etc and Salvatore couldn't trust Claude and I think there was another reason but I forgot

Last Requests:
Maria: Listen, Salvatore thinks that we're going behind his back so he was offering you to the Cartel in order to make a deal. I couldn't let him do that, I mean the worst thing is, It's all my fault... because I told him, we were an item. (Said Here)

Anyway we all know Salvatore is paranoid tounge.gif

Thenoob
  • Thenoob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:59 PM Edited by Thenoob, 22 January 2013 - 01:01 PM.

I think Claude shot her because it was too much of a hero moment for a villian character. The gunshot was probably added at the last minute. Rockstar checked the script and him saving her at the end made him look like a good guy. So they made him kill her keep him being a villian character that only cares about himself, having him save her would be weird, and ruin his character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users