krashr
  • krashr

L

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:03 AM

Neck tattoos scream "I never want a good job, ever".

my neck tattoo screams "okay ladies, calm down and form an orderly queue"..

• Moonshield, Braindawg and make total destroy like this

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

As i mentioned before, i want a tattoo. I already have a few idea's.

One of them is, my birth-date in Latin numbers. Probably on my wirst, but maybe neck. But on the other hand, i only have seen girls with that kind of tattoo, and if you search for it mostly girls with these kind of tattoo's show up. So im worried about it if that would be "girly" or something. Im new to tattoo's, so i really would love to know what you guys think about it.

Other one is, something writin in Chinese. Still figuring out what tho. Someone from China on here already helped me out, but im not sure about what text i exactly want.

I just like those different style of letters/numbers.

Any comment is welcome!

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:20 AM

For f*cks sake dont get your first tattoo on your neck
  • Failure and make total destroy like this

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:30 AM Edited by /////AMG, 10 July 2015 - 01:34 AM.

Still not sure about it man. I do like neck tattoo's. Neck or wirst/forearm are the spots i'd like a tattoo.

If it gonna be the neck, it'll probably be on the left side.

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:21 AM Edited by Vega LVI, 10 July 2015 - 03:23 AM.

Still not sure about it man. I do like neck tattoo's. Neck or wirst/forearm are the spots i'd like a tattoo.

Coming from somebody w/ too many tattoos, I suggest starting with an area that is not so visible, unlike the neck. Perhaps your upper arms, or chest.... even your forearms... However, it's completely up to you. If you like a certain design in a certain place, and you're happy w/ it, let it rock, man.

Also, I wouldn't consider getting your date of birth tattooed on you "girly," or anything like that. As long as it's not adorned w/ pink roses and written in bitch-script, I think you'll be okay... I have my son's date of birth in Roman numerals near my inner elbow in a old-fashioned, bold font, I think it fits my other tats rather well.  :^:

• /////AMG likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

We are coven

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

Neck tattoos generally scream "please, don't give me a job". Generally a bad idea if you value employability.
  • Vega LVI likes this

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:30 AM

Woah deja vu
  • sivispacem likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

We are coven

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:27 AM

Top of the page in fact.

Thelema93
  • Thelema93

Trevor Phillips industries.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

Haven't got a tattoo yet. might get one when I'm older, maybe a New Zealand siver fern or something.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

hopefully your line of profession is in the field of thuggery or professional sports or musician of some type

• make total destroy likes this

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:04 PM Edited by /////AMG, 10 July 2015 - 10:04 PM.

Coming from somebody w/ too many tattoos, I suggest starting with an area that is not so visible, unlike the neck. Perhaps your upper arms, or chest.... even your forearms... However, it's completely up to you. If you like a certain design in a certain place, and you're happy w/ it, let it rock, man.
Also, I wouldn't consider getting your date of birth tattooed on you "girly," or anything like that. As long as it's not adorned w/ pink roses and written in bitch-script, I think you'll be okay... I have my son's date of birth in Roman numerals near my inner elbow in a old-fashioned, bold font, I think it fits my other tats rather well.  :^:
If it comes from someone like you that has a lot of tattoo's and experience with them, than i will take your advice and think about it again. I do like neck tattoo's, not too big though. I also want that its visible, but like u said, that might be too much visible for a first tattoo. I still havent decided yet on the tattoo design nor the spot for it. Maybe the first one on my forearm/wirst and if i like it, than i could get another tattoo, but in my neck. There is no rush, im gonna think a lot about what i want before i get one. Everyday there pops a new idea in my head, so i will take my time. I might visit a local tattoo-shop soon and tell them what i have in mind. Maybe they could get it on paper so i can see how the actual tattoo looks like. Anyways, thanks man :^:

Neck tattoos generally scream "please, don't give me a job". Generally a bad idea if you value employability.

Like i said before, i dont worry about that nor do i have to worry about it.

I do appreciate what you're trying to say though :^:

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:20 PM

So im worried about it if that would be "girly" or something.

If in ANY pinch of doubt, don't get a tattoo! Seriously, if you're worried about what other people think of a tattoo design then you're already partly getting it for the wrong reasons. Tattoos are meant to be personal to you, you get them for whatever reason you want but they are yours and only yours, forever, not for good favour from people. There will also always be someone who hates it or judges you for it, if that bothers you, tattoos aren't for you either. Always be 110% sure of what you want, don't be impulsive and if you're thinking of ideas just give yourself time to consider them first before diving in. Your body canvas isn't going anywhere.

Other one is, something writin in Chinese. Still figuring out what tho. Someone from China on here already helped me out, but im not sure about what text i exactly want.

Also be extremely careful with this, you might think you have a trusted source but double check with multiple sources first, there are so many horror stories about language script tattoos like this being the completely wrong word or something and you really don't want to end up with that on you.

Any comment is welcome!

One final thing is to always research a good artist, check portfolios etc. Going down a back alley shop not only has health and safety risks but also the worst case possible scenario: sh*tty work. It really pays off to trust that you've got a reputable artist.
  • /////AMG likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

No truce. No mercy. No surrender. No rest. No more. This is war.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:21 PM

I have a black and red anarchist star on my right wrist, which was--ironically--done by a Neo-Nazi (I realized he had WP tatts on his hands while he was working on it. I wouldn't have given him a dime if I had known beforehand.) six years ago. He was p upset once he found out what it meant and completely over-charged me. Good times.

Pic related, it's a tiny picture of said tattoo:

mKeA7Uy.jpg?1

Image edited to protect my identity/obscure my awful hair.

• Black_MiD likes this

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:35 PM Edited by /////AMG, 10 July 2015 - 11:36 PM.

Spoiler

I think you are getting me wrong, maybe i explained/said it wrong. It was more of a question instead of worrying about what others think. Im new to the tattoo world. I do like the tattoo design what i was talking about, but i've only seen them on girls so far. So i thought, maybe there are certain tattoo's wich are only for girls, and vice versa (might sound stupid, but hey, im a newbie). Since i dont know much about tattoo's its nice that tattooed people can clarify certain things to me, thats why i asked that.

Yeah, i did read about some people getting tattoo's in Chinese or Japanese and end up with a tattoo that means something different. So i will do many research before i get that kind off tattoo.

I will definitely visit different tattoo-shops, and ask for portfolio's and see what they are up to. Searching for local tattoo-shop website's is a good thing as well. I also will ask people around me that have tattoo's where they got theirs, and if they are satisfied with the end results.

Thankyou for your comment :^:
  • Vega LVI likes this

Hell No..
  • Hell No..

Dad.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Wales

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:41 AM

Update: Colosseum.

11753677_10155870776840215_1249340277755

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users