Photo

[IV][Q] Mega Punch

9 replies to this topic
B3tty-senpai
  • B3tty-senpai

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

Ok so i know that there is already a mod that allows you to kick cars, and other objects around, but i would like one that is similar to the one in GTA:SA, i.e. one that lets you punch peds flying aswell as cars and other objects.

im sure that this can be done by editing the weaponinfo.xml alone

heres a video to show you what i mean....not the taxi part the strong melee part...he kicks those cops flying!!!

it would rock to have a true mega punch in GTA IV, any help would be much appreciated!!!

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (B3tty-senpai @ Jan 26 2009, 11:48)
Ok so i know that there is already a mod that allows you to kick cars, and other objects around, but i would like one that is similar to the one in GTA:SA, i.e. one that lets you punch peds flying aswell as cars and other objects.

im sure that this can be done by editing the weaponinfo.xml alone

heres a video to show you what i mean....not the taxi part the strong melee part...he kicks those cops flying!!!

it would rock to have a true mega punch in GTA IV, any help would be much appreciated!!!

Great idea on the super punch but hows this, have the punch be majored in pounds and have a scale menu to scroll to how many pounds per square inch you want it so there for every punch will not be out Ragious if you do not desire them to be or just strong enough it knock them around and beat them into a painful slow death lol.

It would be cool as hell if you want to punish a cop lower the PSI of the punch or if you want to punch a swat truck full of swat into the next zip code you can by raising the PSI back up again, or a bank truck punch it just hard enough to cause it to stall kill the driver and then blow it up and take all the money out of it. See what i mean? that would be kick ass, no pun attended, ok a little pun, lol Now add super jump to that bad boy and Liberty City has it very first super villain with all the bells and whistles.

Just some ideas.............

B3tty-senpai
  • B3tty-senpai

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

add super jump to that bad boy and Liberty City has it very first super villain with all the bells and whistles.

Now we are thinking along the same lines...super strength, super jump and invincibility would be awesome together biggrin.gif

Jesper187
  • Jesper187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:03 PM

Where can I find the super punch mod that let cars fly?

and yes the superpunch against peds is possible because today somebody in a server pushed me and I was flying to the other side of the city xD

B3tty-senpai
  • B3tty-senpai

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:06 AM

Ok i've gotten this far on my own :

weaponinfo.xml :
CODE
<weapon type="UNARMED">
 <data slot="UNARMED" firetype="MELEE" damagetype="MELEE, BULLET" group="PUNCH_KICK" targetrange="10.0" weaponrange="4.0">
  <damage base="55000" fps="0" networkplayermod="1.0" networkpedmod="1.0"/>
  <physics force="35000.0"/>
  <reload time="0" fasttime="0" crouchtime="0"/>

<pickup regentime="120000" ammoonstreet="30"/>

<controller>
   <rumble duration="60" intensity="0.23"/>
  </controller>

<flags>
   <flag>GUN</flag>
   <flag>CAN_AIM</flag>
   <flag>SILENCED</flag>
   <flag>ARMOUR_PENETRATING</flag>
  </flags>
 </data>

<assets>
  <effects>
   <muzzle fx="muz_rocket"/>
  </effects>
 </assets>
</weapon>

This code makes it so that you can punch and kick cars and peds flying...only problem is that you can no longer lock-on with your fists, i can make it so that lock on works but then you cant kick cars flying anymore...you can still make the peds fly though biggrin.gif

unleashedzak
  • unleashedzak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

I was thinkin hmmm super jump invincibity super stength why not super speed too? or maybe just use the bullet time mod by Hippicommunist? it includes making nico still travel and normal speed whilst peds and cars travel slow its really fun to play. also the idea to create a bar to decide on how much power to use is REALLY good keep working on this mod its great.

Pukli
  • Pukli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:37 PM

Aye, its workin check out my vid:

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:32 AM

to have a similar punching effect like in san andreas, simply put your physics force under unarmed to 1500. that should work perfect, and you should be able to flip a car over.

dokuga94
  • dokuga94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Ok i've gotten this far on my own :

weaponinfo.xml :

CODE <weapon type="UNARMED">
 <data slot="UNARMED" firetype="MELEE" damagetype="MELEE, BULLET" group="PUNCH_KICK" targetrange="10.0" weaponrange="4.0">
  <damage base="55000" fps="0" networkplayermod="1.0" networkpedmod="1.0"/>
  <physics force="35000.0"/>
  <reload time="0" fasttime="0" crouchtime="0"/>

<pickup regentime="120000" ammoonstreet="30"/>

<controller>
   <rumble duration="60" intensity="0.23"/>
  </controller>

<flags>
   <flag>GUN</flag>
   <flag>CAN_AIM</flag>
   <flag>SILENCED</flag>
   <flag>ARMOUR_PENETRATING</flag>
  </flags>
 </data>

<assets>
  <effects>
   <muzzle fx="muz_rocket"/>
  </effects>
 </assets>
</weapon>

This code makes it so that you can punch and kick cars and peds flying...only problem is that you can no longer lock-on with your fists, i can make it so that lock on works but then you cant kick cars flying anymore...you can still make the peds fly though biggrin.gif

How can you make the lock on work? Please tell me x.x

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Where can I download that GTA V handling mod shown in the video?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users