» «
Photo

A big mix of all GTAs

9 replies to this topic
pat0307
  • pat0307

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:32 PM Edited by pat0307, 25 January 2009 - 10:49 PM.

In my opinion this would be the best GTA ever: Vice City, San Andreas, and Liberty City back together ( in their most recent appearance) and all the characters would return(from GTA:1 to any future GTAs) for a big brawl in the Three cities.

You would play as the 5th character(your customized character)against all the other GTA characters to be known that you "own" the cities. The storyline will be how you reach the top of the chain. You can start a gang with other the characters, which means sharing the power(which also means you can betray them and they can betray you), or just shoot and kill anyone that gets in your way.

You start out in a new city which would be the "hub" of the game. From this city you have a choice to go to the airport and fly to the three other cities. you start out with only a few weapons: a melee, a pistol, and an automatic. As you kill the characters you gain the ability to use their most used weapon,car, or safe house. from the weakest to the strongest and crappiest to expensive.

The way to get money is to be hired by one of the other characters to kill others, drug deal, sell bikes/cars, make deliveries, or actually get a civilized job!! You would need money to buy guns, persuade characters to join you, or take people out.

^^^^any opinions or things i should add?

edit: Sorry if things aren't clear. Just ask if your having problems. Im a dreamer, but just cant get my ideas down on something!!!

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Original Gangster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

Instead of combining all the old GTAs in one game, I would rather R* make a "History of GTA" DVD or something that shows the progress from GTA 1 all the way up to CTW. Even show behind the scenes of how each game was made.

I would be more interested in something like that.

Dnero
  • Dnero

This Dick Ain't Free

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Jan 25 2009, 23:05)
Instead of combining all the old GTAs in one game, I would rather R* make a "History of GTA" DVD or something that shows the progress from GTA 1 all the way up to CTW. Even show behind the scenes of how each game was made.

I would be more interested in something like that.

Yes, I will buy that DVD... in Blu Ray...!!! ph34r.gif

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

I'd prefer Rockstar to focus on creating new cities, and new games in order to progress the franchise further rather than dwelling on the past. If you like those games so much, go play them. The future is the place for new and interesting things; not the same thing done again and again.

novasknight2k6
  • novasknight2k6

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

that is a big, big map

user posted image

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

Imagine that lol.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Jacky Fiend @ Jan 26 2009, 15:15)
I'd prefer Rockstar to focus on creating new cities, and new games in order to progress the franchise further rather than dwelling on the past. If you like those games so much, go play them. The future is the place for new and interesting things; not the same thing done again and again.

Yeah, the thing i enjoy most is the anticipation to find new things, new places on new GTA's. Its the best. combining cities i personally wouldn't like, i think it's time for a brand new map colgate.gif

novasknight2k6
  • novasknight2k6

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

I think its cool if they went to vice city but added more to the map (like central florida or the keys).
But I wouldn't mind a new map.

I just want a ma where after you beat the single player you still want to play and search/find/solve any quirks inputed in to the map

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

Can't agree with you on that. LCS was well cool, diff story, cars etc in the first city.

HugoMarques
  • HugoMarques

Coffee Machine

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

Yes, pat0307. You're a dreamer. So dream on, dreamer (no offense).

First of all, these cities are supposed to be hundreds of miles away from each other (LC virtually near NYC, etc). Secondly, customized char? That would ruin the storyline. And thirdly, get a civilized job? Isn't GTA about crime and only crime?

Well, the only credit I can give you is to the fact you had the courage to post this. (no offense again).

PS: Jacky Fiend, I'm with you again. See you in Lowdown, Joukyo or Anywhere (Preferably on Anywhere).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users