Griefing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Prfctpersistent
  • Prfctpersistent

Your Royal Pain In The Ass =] Currently Ranking 9

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

So I got into free mode last night and decided to just play around. Some people were griefing so I decided to join in the fun and I met this guy named Kapone Loks he didnt speak that much but we ended up initiating a mini griefer team I barely died more than 4 times in that free mode and the gameplay lasted forever it was great and he added me so we could grief more in the coming future. I didn't realize that having people with you increased the fun of griefing! Whenever I was surrounded he'd show up out of nowhere and help me out which was pretty cool. Anyways how do you guys like to grief? With one huge team of people that are unstoppable or just flying solo to piss people off?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

Well for me, more people the better. Mainly in race mode, get a bunch of people and gang up on one car, get a bunch of people to block the freeway.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

The Dark Side grows strong...user posted image

Yea...Griefing by yourself is fun...but get 3 or 4 ppl together? Forgetabaoutit!

My favorite griefs are

1. Mic/Griefing AA on DMs...some say you can't grief a DM, but believe me, you f*ck with ppl on the mic and the antics can be classic! Nothing like getting 15 or 20 kills in a row cuz everyone in the match is so pissed at you that they come at you exclusively!

2. Racing...especially with mics! My goal, though, is usually to get ppl super pissed at me and then try and get everyone laughing by the end of the race (or series of races).

Anyway, Perfect...welcome to The Dark Side! devil.gif

Prfctpersistent
  • Prfctpersistent

Your Royal Pain In The Ass =] Currently Ranking 9

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (ChristopherD @ Jan 25 2009, 11:16)
The Dark Side grows strong...user posted image

Yea...Griefing by yourself is fun...but get 3 or 4 ppl together? Forgetabaoutit!

My favorite griefs are

1. Mic/Griefing AA on DMs...some say you can't grief a DM, but believe me, you f*ck with ppl on the mic and the antics can be classic! Nothing like getting 15 or 20 kills in a row cuz everyone in the match is so pissed at you that they come at you exclusively!

2. Racing...especially with mics! My goal, though, is usually to get ppl super pissed at me and then try and get everyone laughing by the end of the race (or series of races).

Anyway, Perfect...welcome to The Dark Side! devil.gif

hahaha you get pretty excited about griefing dont you? I'm gonna try the race one I've never really griefed anything besides free mode besides one time in NOOSE I'm still a little griefer virgin I'm just now widening my options biggrin.gif

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:38 AM

There is already a topic for "griefing" I see no reason why we should have another of these pathetic things. Do your sad crap in this thread :-

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=376690

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users