Photo

GTASA,mod causing gtasa exe error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
fuckin playa
  • fuckin playa

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:28 PM Edited by fuckin playa, 24 January 2009 - 07:34 PM.

I posted in other topic but nobody answers,i will try here.I have problem with so called mod:"DYOU(Design Your Own Mission)
When i downloaded it from GTAGarage,save it to my D: disk,Unpacked it,Copied "MPACK"folder to "My Documents/San Andreas User Files.Clicked on desktop shortcut,clicked New Game then choosed option DYOU(Design Your Own Mission),started loading and when loaded CJ is in 1 sec there then BOOM!,ERROR.It is standard error when i install some mod or whatever,It's Don't Send Error and Send Error Report.It's trouble with "gtasa.exe".But when i downloaded Version
V1.1 strangly it loaded,but i fill sad becuase i couldn't put some objects like ramps and couldn't write how to pass objective or whatever.I filled sad then tried newest version,V3.0,Error!,Then V2.1,Error!!,Then V2.0,Error again!!!But i tried oldest version again,LOL!Error again!Maybe i sometimes get lucky!But guys can you plz help me do something about it???Plz post if i need to put more information 'bout this error.

EDIT:Forgot to tell you that i haven't installed CLEO3 yet.When i install it causes me another error.I start game but that disc is turning i get some error.But now without CLEO i get gtasa.exe problem and sometimes my game freezes.Plz help

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

DYOM uses custom opcodes provided by the CLEO3 library. If you haven't installed CLEO3 correctly, it will crash when you start it.

Solution: Solve your CLEO3 installation problem and DYOM will work smile.gif

fuckin playa
  • fuckin playa

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:33 PM Edited by fuckin playa, 24 January 2009 - 11:40 PM.

QUOTE (PatrickW @ Jan 24 2009, 22:11)
DYOM uses custom opcodes provided by the CLEO3 library. If you haven't installed CLEO3 correctly, it will crash when you start it.

Solution: Solve your CLEO3 installation problem and DYOM will work smile.gif

Ok i will check it out.Maybe it's a problem that i downloaded installer but not library.I will check that,but now i must sleep.

EDIT:Checked it.Now it starts perfectly but 1 sec before showing:New Game,Load Game...blablabla,again that error,i will ckeck it detailed tommorow.I will check how to install it detailed and that's it,you helped alot.Thx colgate.gif

fuckin playa
  • fuckin playa

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

Ok,I downloaded and copied correctly but now im very happy!!Sadly i have that error again but my game loads to New Game then i press DYOU and when loaded that error.I didn't installed CLEO3,just downloaded library(.rar file)from site,maybe i must install it.I will try that for sure but no numbers of CLEO comes up yet.Any other solution?

fuckin playa
  • fuckin playa

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:21 PM Edited by fuckin playa, 25 January 2009 - 12:48 PM.

I looked at THIS Tutorial.I think it's perfect but it don't work when it loads.Damnit,good mod and it ain't working.Always loved to play these mods-mission mods.Maybe i need to copy
.cs file on MPACK>MPACK5>scr To:GTASA Directory>CLEO Folder ??Ha?I will try that?But any other soltion?God damn gtasa.exe error angry.gif angry.gif

EDIT:Woops,didn't see it's not .cs file.Any other solutions will be very helpful! confused.gif

EDIT2:If gtasa.exe get's this errors maybe i need crack or something,yes i know it's weird but i will try everything.Now CLEO3 works but till loading screen than crashes.Problem:gtasa.exe,Solution:don't know i will try downloading crack or something.First i will make a backup.Plz talk to me if you have some helpful information

EDIT3:No,it isn't working.I downloaded EU Patch v1.01.I backup gtasa.exe and put the crack.But same again.That damn error.If there is no soultions i will play SAMp and Test Drive Unlimited xD.Plz help

fuckin playa
  • fuckin playa

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

Hey,If the problem is in that exe file maybe i made something wrong.Like copied wrong or something.Maybe i need update something.What do you think?Can you show me your picture of GTASA Directory or send me the whole GTASA Folder Somehow.Can we make a deal?Or you have an a solution?

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

You should install CLEO3.

The SA menu should display the correct versiuon number of CLEO3 in the lower-left corner.
If that does not appear, you didn't install CLEO3 correct, and therefor DYOM will NOT work.

So:
"Install CLEO3"

fuckin playa
  • fuckin playa

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:17 PM Edited by fuckin playa, 25 January 2009 - 08:00 PM.

Ok,so when my CLEO number apears,mod should work fine?And do i must use patch or don't?I will search on Youtube more.
Thx then colgate.gif

EDIT:I will ask you if i copied/installed CLEO3 correctly.If not can you give me some instructions?Ok.

1.Downloaded on THIS webpage.I downloaded CLEO3 on toper-left corner.
Downloaded CLEO3 Library(archiver) and CLEO3(installer) but i think that i can download only 1 of these 2.Now i maked New Folder in GTASA Directory like in tutorial on Youtube.I named it CLEO.I unziped cleo3.rar in that folder.And i think that's it.
Any mistakes you've found?

EDIT2:Yea!!!!!!!It works.I mean i could see the number of CLEO3 but 1 problem.I will explan it how it worked.First of all i didn't know that V1.0 No-Cd Patch is reccomended.And only problem is when i press New Game it starts the New Game,
No options like DYOM.I will solve it.

EDIT3:Finally GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!Yea!!!!!So good mod and now finally works.Alot of job to do.I must congr.on yours and dutchy good mod.This is what i do.When i install V1.0 Patch FX and replace old gtasa.exe with knew one i made thru New Game but in EDIT2 says all.And now i downloaded V1.0 No-Cd PATCH,before i downloaded CRASH-FIX!!When i replaced that gtasa.exe it showed up DYOM mod,whilst loading i bless to GOD that work and then YEA!!!Thx you helped.Now to work i will make alot of missions and if i like it i will uploaded it.Thx again biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Talented [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Talented [Expression] 2011
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2011
    Best Member in a Group 2011
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010
    Most Talented [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2010

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

say what you gotta say in one post , not 4 posts mercie_blink.gif

dimitrirangos
  • dimitrirangos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:17 AM

so i had that same problem.. im at the point where right before i get to the menu screen it crashes... i have cleo3 installed and dyom. idk what to do? but i noticed when i take out the asI file the game runs fine. some one help? maybe tell me how to properly install cleo?

dimitrirangos
  • dimitrirangos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

does the downgrade patch for v2 work for cleo?

gtacarl
  • gtacarl

Playing Dead Frontier, Free Online MMO. My username is TheWheelO

• Members

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:32 AM

I have done everything you said but it dont work now also suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif orly.gif orly.gif orly.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif nervous.gif nervous.gif nervous.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users