Photo

Set your garage alarm!

15 replies to this topic
Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

Ok I know this was post by another member, this is a follow up. Someone gave the advice to open your garage prior to missions, empire building & free roaming, I am here to say that it WORKS!!! I have not lost one car in 4hrs!!!

Basically like it says, prior to doing any missions, empire building or roaming, just walk up to the garage door, let it open, let it close and you are set. Your cars will be there every time you return, even if busted or wasted. Just make sure when you first leave your safe house you "Set the Garage alarm"

So this glitch is official fixed, if you want it to be. Peace

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:53 AM

I assume no one is having their cars eaten anymore?

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:08 AM

lol yes I've been doing this back then. However I do like the name: Garage alarm. Very clever! lol.gif cookie.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

.....well it almost seems like that is what you are doing. I know everyone hates when they get a car they like, paint it a color they like and the car gets eaten/stolen out of the garage. So there is an easy way to keep it. Almost adds to the gameplay. Just leave the house "set the alarm" and be on your way of gameplay. Peace smile.gif

Upaluppa
  • Upaluppa

Warlock

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:54 PM Edited by Upaluppa, 04 February 2009 - 04:08 PM.

QUOTE (Coolyfett @ Jan 30 2009, 21:37)
.....well it almost seems like that is what you are doing. I know everyone hates when they get a car they like, paint it a color they like and the car gets eaten/stolen out of the garage. So there is an easy way to keep it. Almost adds to the gameplay. Just leave the house "set the alarm" and be on your way of gameplay. Peace smile.gif

Hey, this is good to know, thanks !
I always hated it when myy cars disappeared.
In other GTAs I always liked to collect those special vehicles, which are not aviable outside of missions.
But in VCS this stupid bug made me lost the interest in special vehicles, after my red Quad from that Quadbike race mission with louise suddenly dissapeared, and noticed it AFTER I saved my game.

Maybe R* should take some more time with Bugfinding instead of getting their games out as soon as possible !

Thanks for telling us about.

Have some cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif s

and some Peace !

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

Scrumdiddalyupcious!! VCS is now a better game, now that we can keep the cars with no trouble.

Upaluppa
  • Upaluppa

Warlock

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (Coolyfett @ Feb 5 2009, 00:53)
Scrumdiddalyupcious!!

Lol, wow this must be the official mutant-mega-monster word of 2009.
I`ve seen many strange words, but this one beats them all !!!

alien.gif bbq.gif alien.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Upaluppa @ Feb 5 2009, 09:00)
Scrumdiddalyupcious!!

Scrumdiddalyupcious!! = Great, Awesome, Excellent, etc etc.

Upaluppa
  • Upaluppa

Warlock

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:28 PM Edited by Upaluppa, 07 February 2009 - 01:20 PM.

QUOTE (Coolyfett @ Feb 6 2009, 22:20)
QUOTE (Upaluppa @ Feb 5 2009, 09:00)
Scrumdiddalyupcious!!

Scrumdiddalyupcious!! = Great, Awesome, Excellent, etc etc.

OK, cool !!! icon14.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Coolyfett @ Jan 24 2009, 15:45)
Ok I know this was post by another member, this is a follow up. Someone gave the advice to open your garage prior to missions, empire building & free roaming, I am here to say that it WORKS!!! I have not lost one car in 4hrs!!!

Basically like it says, prior to doing any missions, empire building or roaming, just walk up to the garage door, let it open, let it close and you are set. Your cars will be there every time you return, even if busted or wasted. Just make sure when you first leave your safe house you "Set the Garage alarm"

So this glitch is official fixed, if you want it to be. Peace

Again for the people that DO NOT want to lose your cars this quote is how you keep them. Set Your Garage Alarm or your car will go missing.

Vic2389
  • Vic2389

Crash Bandicoot

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:21 AM

This is awesome now I don't have any problem with my car being "Eaten" by the garage.Thanks man!! cookie.gif biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Flavawolf
  • Flavawolf

ChickGirl

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:29 AM Edited by Flavawolf, 18 March 2009 - 03:31 AM.

I saw another method about this but sometimes it doesn't work.

But this method works perfectly!
NICE!Have a cookie cookie.gif

and nice word=Scrumdiddalyupcious!!

Cool cool.gif

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Flavawolf @ Mar 18 2009, 03:29)
I saw another method about this but sometimes it doesn't work.

But this method works perfectly!
NICE!Have a cookie cookie.gif

and nice word=Scrumdiddalyupcious!!

Cool cool.gif

Where i used to live it was:
Scrumdiddlyumpcious...

Dr.Killa
  • Dr.Killa

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

ha i found this by myself...i had 3 rhinos, 1 i stole, another was a gift from an army man, another cheated..i didnt want to lose em so i would check daily if they were still there...then i got busted 1 day and they all disapeared...so did i get confiscated or what?

Upaluppa
  • Upaluppa

Warlock

• Members

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:46 AM

Heh, looks like your tanks got busted... cool.gif

This wins the prize of being the most annoying glitch GTA ever experienced ! icon13.gif
Even tough it`s indeed a great game VCS does somehow look like a rushjob. whatsthat.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Vic2389 @ Mar 18 2009, 03:21)
This is awesome now I don't have any problem with my car being "Eaten" by the garage.Thanks man!! cookie.gif biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Yep no doubt man. I dont deserve the credit though, Another member posted it in an older thread, but no one listened to him. People just kept crying Glitch!!! Anyway people on here cry a lot over a lot of bullsh*t. I seek information and sometimes the proper information is not on the first several pages.

I now have the Back to the Future De Lorean (Grey Deluxo), Kitt from Knight Rider (Black Banshee) Croketts car from Miami Vice (White Cheetah) & Special Ed's hovercraft in the "Think About It" video

Classic 80s cars I use everytime I play VCS...They all been in my safehouses for months. Peace yall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users