Photo

Kill Frenzy #3 (residental district)

39 replies to this topic
Devil lt
  • Devil lt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:36 PM

There is one more... The 20 cops/60 secs with a shotgun... You can lure ~7 cops to KF lair and blast them with 1 or 2 shots, but ~13 more will be left to kill and shotgun is too slow to kill the the FBI when you get 5 stars...

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

Honestly, I think the best choice would be trying to mod the game and change the KF objectives. This is to say, destroying 20 normal cars instead of cop cars, for example. I don't see what's the point of spending hours and hours trying to complete a single frenzy. I've never been able to complete that shotgun frenzy.

1337z
  • 1337z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

Damn... When I'm in the process of stacking those 6 cars to one place, the game crashes with 'memory could not be written/read' error.It usually happens after stacking 2 cars that you find in scientists area and then moving to the south-east.

My version is 10.3, Buka RU.

olorin0
  • olorin0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Gustavob @ Jan 10 2010, 02:25)
The 20 cop cars/60sec/Electrogun one is AFAIK the hardest in the whole game. The one of 20 cop cars/60sec/Rocket Launcher seems to be the second hardest one.

I just found a solution to those frenzies.
Just collect the 6 cop cars from the police stations combined with enough FBI cars and Land Roamers from Wang Cars.
That makes those 2 frenzies pretty easy. (You still need to be quick with the Electrogun and predamage the cars)

That only leaves the 20 cops with Shotgun and Machine Gun for me. confused.gif (even with Fast Reload, Double Damage or Invulnerability from the nearby crane they seem impossible)

Btw I also found a way to get the impossible token/badge without dying. (sorry if it isn't new)
You have to drive a Limousine up those narrow stairs to the frenzy on the next roof, leave it and get safely down.
Then you repeat the same with another vehicle, and use it to push the Limousine into the gap between the roofs,
to get stuck and be used as a bridge to jump across. (success rate less than 10% for me)

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (olorin0 @ Dec 2 2010, 21:06)
Btw I also found a way to get the impossible token/badge without dying. (sorry if it isn't new)
You have to drive a Limousine up those narrow stairs to the frenzy on the next roof, leave it and get safely down.
Then you repeat the same with another vehicle, and use it to push the Limousine into the gap between the roofs,
to get stuck and be used as a bridge to jump across. (success rate less than 10% for me)

Yup I found that out like months ago but its hard to pass through those stairs with a limo without (almost-)exploding it. But when you manage to do this, you dont need to use another car, just speed up and leave it a little before it goes to the gap between the buildings and gets stuck.

olorin0
  • olorin0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:37 PM Edited by olorin0, 03 December 2010 - 07:13 PM.

QUOTE (Gustavob @ Dec 3 2010, 14:02)

just speed up and leave it a little before it goes to the gap between the buildings and gets stuck.

That sounds very tricky and requires a lot of luck.
I made some screenshots of my strategy.
Took me only 5 tries this time without damaging the cars.
(You can rotate a limo on the spot if you move very slowly)

GTA2 Residential Token #19

tina6547
  • tina6547

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:43 AM Edited by tina6547, 04 December 2010 - 10:51 AM.

Good luck!

xbox wired controller for pc
kinect
xbox 360 wireless receiver

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:05 PM

Those 8 police cars are from the bar at the south and the police station above SRS Research complex?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (olorin0 @ Dec 2 2010, 23:06)

Wow. Congratulations, sir...

No.

Congratulations, lord.

QUOTE (ciganyirto @ Mar 7 2011, 17:05)
Those 8 police cars are from the bar at the south and the police station above SRS Research complex?

What are you talking about?

Mr Zero
  • Mr Zero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:48 AM Edited by Mr Zero, 25 March 2011 - 11:02 AM.

QUOTE (olorin0 @ Dec 2 2010, 23:06)

Lol it is hard and so ANNOYING to drive the limousine up those f*cking stairs. biggrin.gif Too slow -> the limo gets stuck and explodes, too fast -> you fall off the building.

Btw, using a rocket launcher and shooting to the wall east of the token is an easier way to get it than using molotov cocktails IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users