Photo

Kill Frenzy #3 (residental district)

39 replies to this topic
1337z
  • 1337z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

This KF is located in Guntersville, to the South from the car shop. Has anyone completed it? How?

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:27 AM Edited by Sektor, 09 January 2010 - 02:37 AM.

The coordinates are around 84.5, 51.1 for anyone else who wants to try it. Good luck!

1337z
  • 1337z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:48 AM

That's for sure. I tried something but with no results:

- stocking near our spot the cop cars from the parkings (they dont disappear, totally 6 cars) is useless. When they explode, new cars dont appear, cuz number of them around the player is limited.

- taking the KF and getting into a tank is useless too. You dont get get points for crashed cars, only that are blown up in chain reaction.

- putting usual cop car on a trailer and exploding it doesnt give you points.

- simply stocking regular cop cars, they disappear while you walk around...

There is also invisibility on a rooftop to the North (left to rednecks yellow phones), may be it may help? I couldnt guess how. What else to try?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

The PC version is completely screwed. It's full of frenzies which are completely impossible, mostly at the Residential District. Rockstar seems to have realised it and they changed the objetives when they developed the Playstation version.
Forget about it. I've assumed I'll never be able to complete all frenzies, at least until someone manages to modify the scripts to those of the Playstation version (which are still difficult but they can be done, according to what I've read).

1337z
  • 1337z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:30 PM

Anyway i will try :> if successful, i'll write how it was done...

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:52 AM

There IS a solution for this Kill Frenzy, but it's DAMN hard, and y'll have to have Invulnerability capsule or Invisibility for this.

Accept the Redneck mission "Tanks-giving", and go into the army base as it is ordered. Kill the soldiers, and grab the tank. When you exit, you'll see you have the unique 6 wanted level (maximum for Residental District is 5 normally), which means, the army is after you. All you need to do is to get to the Kill Frenzy's location, grab it, and there. The Land Roamers also count as cop cars, so this is the ONLY possible chance you EVER have of beating it.

NOTE:
Those, who applied the patch for the savegame crash, this method WILL NOT WORK!!!! The game will crash if you try to grab a Kill Frenzy during the mission. Don't feel guilt cheating this Kill Frenzy through, since it's simply impossible. Teleport y'self over the Cop station below the Army Base, and there, 4 Cop cars. The rest is on you...

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hey, good idea! Congratulations! icon14.gif

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

I have found an useful glitch, which'll make this Kill Frenzy (and the other impossible Kill Frenzy - destroy 20 cop cars with Tesla gun in 60 seconds) a LOT easier. But don't get me wrong - it WILL involve cheating, because these Kill Frenzies would be really impossible without these.

Alrighty, y'need to enable debug mode, or a trainer, which allows you to teleport. First, collect at least 4-5 police cars near the Kill Frenzy token, and make sure you ZOOM OUT the playfield, this'll ensure that the cars will not disappear so quickly. When you picked up the Kill Frenzy, destroy these cars first. After this, PAUSE THE GAME! You can still move around the playfield over the city while paused, which means, you save at least 10-15 seconds. This way, you can teleport y'self to the two police cars near the bar, and after that, teleport to the cop car station above the SRS Research center. These are 6 cars alltogether,so you need 14 more.

After this, teleport y'self to a secret Wang car, which you have found earlier, and get in. You'll appear at the Wang car building with the bonus cars granted. There are at least 4 police vehicles (Land Roamers) which means, you only have to collect 10 police cars somehow, you can do the rest with the Wang car bonus and the cop cars which are already sitting on the map.

Collect a Fast Reload, or a Double Damage to save even more time.

If you choose the method of taking the "Tanks-giving" job at the Redneck yellow phones, do NOT - and I emphasize this do NOT - collect the police cars near the Kill Frenzy's lair! It will make the Land Roamers disappear, leaving you with only Pacifiers and Tanks.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

Nice topic.

I know this KF.

I even i completed it once, but i don't remember how.
I didn't know anything about cheating or cheats at this time.

Gonna make video about it.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:01 AM

I have the frenzy fix applied. I just tried that 20 cop cars with RL in 60 seconds kill frenzy (84, 67) and some others during during Tanks-giving mission and it didn't crash. I tried with 6 wanted level and no wanted level. Can you recreate the crash? Do you still have the saved game?

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:07 PM

I think so. It's not compulsory, I was just wonderin', if anyone else had this error, or just me.

My GTA2 version is the non-CD (downloaded from Rockstargames) and 9.6. Perhaps this may be the root of the problem.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

I anyone here needs to make some tests but doesn't have original CD version then i can do it.

I have the original CD.

Just have to install and i can try whatever you want.

Jaymond Flurrie
  • Jaymond Flurrie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:47 AM

I actually came here to look help for that 20 cops in 60 seconds. It seems impossible to me too, I always seem to gets FBI after me too soon. I think I got to five left, but not good enough. How did you solve that one?

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:59 AM Edited by Sektor, 09 January 2010 - 02:33 AM.

That frenzy is hard even with cheats.

Devil lt
  • Devil lt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:46 PM Edited by Devil lt, 26 December 2009 - 02:26 PM.

Done it... edited special agent car n swat wan to have low health, so one rocket will blow them up, used savegame editor to get double damage and fast reload... got 4 cop cars around me, 3 in barricade, started frenzy, used debug keys to teleport to each of them, then paused, went to both cop stations and destroyed 6 cop cars there... had 45 secs left and destroyed last 7 cars... this should help you do it...

Everything is possible with debug cheats colgate.gif

http://i50.tinypic.com/15mfsq9.jpg

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:36 PM Edited by B-$hep, 08 January 2010 - 09:39 PM.

Im trying to beat this without any cheating.

Today i just made one video how i could collect maximum of copcars and destroy them.

And also to test how Fraps records in GTA2. Seems that it does job fine. Without any lag.

As i said there, it's not final try.

Im walking around alot because i let Rednecks kill the cops. So i don't get too much wanted level.

Watch the video and you will see how i collected cars and how much i got them.

Sorry for quality, it's for testing.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Mmm, I don't think you'll ever reach it, but you can try if you want.
You say you didn't want to get too much cop heads, but you killed those Elvis and those paramedics at 3:20-3.30...

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

I didn't want to get wanted level too quickly.
The more cars i have the more heads. And then blow all up.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

What I meant is that it isn't logical that you did unnecessary kills if you wanted to get as less police attention as possible. Killing those paramedics gave you one more cop head.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:39 AM Edited by B-$hep, 09 January 2010 - 12:59 AM.

I always kill the Paramedics. Well nevermind because i have passed this killfrenzy.

Watch the video here:

Wait until video is processed then the quality will be alot better.

If somebody still doesn't believe me or this, then i can make another video, passing the same KF.
I said that i will pass this and i did.

Video has description with some info (how i started, what to do, etc). Read it on right side of the video on Youtube.
Im not gonna copy it here.

I just can say that i walk around alot because i let Rednecks to kill most of the cops.

EDIT: almost forgot. I used electrogun because i noticed years ago that car doesn't disappear if you mess it up (shoot it, damage in any way, etc). But mostly using electrogun helps.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:48 AM

Great idea damaging the cars to stop them vanishing and starting with full gang respect so they help you. Achievement unlocked!

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

Wow! Amazing!

Devil lt
  • Devil lt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

Good job man ! Have some cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

I love chocolate more but cookies are very fine also.
Thanks.

One guy in YT comments said:
"Try to complete the 20 cop cars/60 secs with tazer gun"

Where is it?

I want to complete it.

And "20 cops/60 secs with flamethrower."

This one is easy. I have completed it many times.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:49 PM Edited by Gustavob, 09 January 2010 - 11:32 PM.

Its right here:

user posted image

Go to south-west The Mall and go south.

Coords: 146.5 , 211.5 , 2.0

EDIT: damn its impossible. I made just like B-$hep made with 20 cop cars with rocket launcher, but failed. I took the four cop cars from the police department in SRS area and put it close of the KF pickup. Then I got some wanted level and started parking more cop cars there. I tried to damage them with electrogun to avoid them disappearing. But it didnt work. The cop cars disappeared and I parked some more. After some time there were no cop cars spawning on roads. I just tried and picked up the KF icon and exploded the parked cop cars. The explosion of some of them caused all the others to explode, of course, but only 3 cop cars were counted. THREE from TWELVE! Then I found a roadblock and exploded two cop cars at once and only one counted. Then I was busted and Frenzy was failed. Doesnt matter since I had only 2 seconds remaining...

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:58 PM Edited by B-$hep, 10 January 2010 - 12:00 AM.

Seems that this game doesn't like you.

Lol.

Ok ok. As i said you must be very lucky.

But thanks for the second one. Screenshot made that clear. I know where it is.
Been there alot but i guess i never tried that KF. Maybe tried but failed.

Lately i don't have much time to play. Looking for new house with my GF.
Pretty busy.

If i will beat this, then i will post a video.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (B-$hep @ Jan 9 2010, 21:58)
Seems that this game doesn't like you.

Lol.

Hell yeah lol

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

OK, as i understand this is the second hardest KF in that district?
I have heard that there are 2 of them.

Impossible to beat?

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:25 AM

The 20 cop cars/60sec/Electrogun one is AFAIK the hardest in the whole game. The one of 20 cop cars/60sec/Rocket Launcher seems to be the second hardest one. But I can be wrong about the second one. IDK. I never completed all the KFs

1337z
  • 1337z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

Whoa, impressing!

I'll try this weekend. Haven't played for a long though.

Doesn't the car-counter depend on whether you hold the 'Fire' button?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users