Photo

Has anyone ever seen SWAT Slide down-

19 replies to this topic
Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:37 AM

I think it's in the game, but I'm not sure if I've ever seen it.

Does anyone have a video(if so)?

I know they come in trucks, and when you shoot the snipers/sharp shooters, the Helicopters goes back to pick up more.

I've even see cops steal cars just to catch me, but a rarely/never see them come down from the Helicopter. confused.gif

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:40 AM

AFAIK, no they don't. I've never seen it.

However, I've shot a helicopter down and had the two sharpshooters survive the crash.

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Y'knahmean?

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:49 AM

Nope. But there are snipers once you obtain a certain wanted level.

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Jan 23 2009, 03:40)

However, I've shot a helicopter down and had the two sharpshooters survive the crash.

ok, but what's AFAIK?

p.s. I really wish they did "slide" down. I would love to shoot them from the ropes. biggrin.gif cool.gif

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Dotseoem @ Jan 23 2009, 14:11)

ok, but what's AFAIK?

Afaik = as far as I know.

fishing4monkeys
  • fishing4monkeys

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ Jan 23 2009, 04:20)

ok, but what's AFAIK?

OYGALOWTAN = Ok You're Going A Little Overboard With The Acronyms Now... mercie_blink.gif

EchoZeero
  • EchoZeero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (fishing4monkeys @ Jan 23 2009, 09:28)
QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ Jan 23 2009, 04:20)

ok, but what's AFAIK?

OYGALOWTAN = Ok You're Going A Little Overboard With The Acronyms Now... mercie_blink.gif

FYI, AFAIK is a well known acronym, surf the web more.

Vasilyrud
  • Vasilyrud

Retired Comrade

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (codyr783 @ Jan 23 2009, 03:49)
Nope. But there are snipers once you obtain a certain wanted level.

Really? notify.gif

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

im pretty sure they have with me at some point i remeber aiming on one as he slid down, its maybe in a mission but i have been known to be wrong sometimes but i vividly remeber it only once though witch tend to suggest its in either a side mission or the main mission.

actually in the first mission isnt there police beeing rappeled down by helicopters in the old hospital mission.

Rascar13
  • Rascar13

GTA V lover

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

I remember i have seen SWAT rappeling down from a police heli... dont remember in which situation though

Passing By
  • Passing By

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

I was re-playing "snow storm" today and I saw NOOSE rappelling down from their helicopters

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Passing By @ Jan 23 2009, 20:54)
I was re-playing "snow storm" today and I saw NOOSE rappelling down from their helicopters

Which mission was that, and was it in a cutscene?

Passing By
  • Passing By

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Dotseoem @ Jan 23 2009, 21:47)
QUOTE (Passing By @ Jan 23 2009, 20:54)
I was re-playing "snow storm" today and I saw  NOOSE rappelling down from their helicopters

Which mission was that, and was it in a cutscene?

It was in real time, i looked up and saw them rappelling

here's a description of snow storm

You walk in on Elizabeta and Jacob arguing. She tells you to get back some coke that she feels Jacob lost for her. Head to the old hospital. The cocaine is hidden somewhere inside, you are to kill anyone that gets in your way. There are a lot of people in side but they are not skilled gun fights. Move through the building room by room until there are no red dots left on your map. Always check above you in each new room you enter. There are a few of them that like to shoot down from the second floor. The coke is on the table in the final room. The swat team shows up when you call Jacob. He's on his way but first you must escape the hospital. Be patient and use doorways for cover and fight your way out. Get into the first vehicle you see and take off. After you lose the cops go and meet jacob. When you meet up with Jacob, Michelle is there. She is a mole, she takes the coke from you and tells you that the agency she is working needs Niko to do some jobs for them.

.:Alex:.
  • .:Alex:.

Bitter and Twisted

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

I was on the roof of a building in Star Junction, and NOOSE teams did indeed rappel down from the helicopters and shoot me in the back.

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

Wow...Now I'm gonna have to record a video myself.(If it ever happens) sad.gif

I thought I was seeing things, but now I'm really confused. Anybody else see it/didn't see this?

Skroting
  • Skroting

Rocket surgeon

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

This topic has got me wondering... Once I was goofing around on a crane, shooting everything that moved. Suddenly I was taking hits from a couple of NOOSE guys on top of a building that is not accessible under normal circumstances. I just assumed that they rappeled from a chopper, but now I'm not so sure if I've ever seen this happen.

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Skroting @ Jan 23 2009, 23:00)
This topic has got me wondering... Once I was goofing around on a crane, shooting everything that moved. Suddenly I was taking hits from a couple of NOOSE guys on top of a building that is not accessible under normal circumstances. I just assumed that they rappeled from a chopper, but now I'm not so sure if I've ever seen this happen.

mercie_blink.gif OOOOoooooooH, what a Mystery. lol.gif

This has got to be the most confusing topic ever. I need Proof...It's like seeing a UFO. nervous.gif

Conspiracy Theory.

ikt
  • ikt

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:45 PM Edited by ikt, 23 January 2009 - 11:48 PM.

QUOTE (Dotseoem @ Jan 23 2009, 23:14)

This has got to be the most confusing topic ever. I need Proof...It's like seeing a UFO. nervous.gif

Conspiracy Theory.

Justget 5 stars plus, drive around and look on your radar. As soon as you see lined up cops, pess pause and zoom in. You'll notice yhey're on high buildings. They have Snipers, so convertible cars + high buildings = fail. You clearly hear the sniper sound, not the M4.

Notice that they just spawn there and disappear again after you drive further. No NOOSE rappeling down here. Only survivors from low heli crashes. Just get on a high building, let the heli hover above you, shoot it's tail and let the heli crash not too hard. You should see SWAT/NOOSE coming out the crahsed heli shooting you.

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (ikt @ Jan 23 2009, 23:45)
QUOTE (Dotseoem @ Jan 23 2009, 23:14)

Conspiracy Theory.

Justget 5 stars plus, drive around and look on your radar. As soon as you see lined up cops, pess pause and zoom in. You'll notice yhey're on high buildings. They have Snipers, so convertible cars + high buildings = fail. You clearly hear the sniper sound, not the M4.

Yeh, I know they have Snipers. They use almost every weapon you can. I just wish I had a Video of it.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

Im sure i've seen N.O.O.S.E slide down from the helicopter tbh, because I always try shooting them down ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users