Photo

[REL|GTAIV] inGame Trainer

794 replies to this topic
n11lc2
  • n11lc2

Lurker Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

Everything in Enabler/Disabler isn't working for me, help please.

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (n11lc2 @ Feb 11 2009, 15:20)

Use num4&6 to select, and Num5 to confirm.

Make sure you press num 5 after choosing "enabled"

n11lc2
  • n11lc2

Lurker Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Squishybubs @ Feb 11 2009, 23:28)
QUOTE (n11lc2 @ Feb 11 2009, 15:20)

Use num4&6 to select, and Num5 to confirm.

Make sure you press num 5 after choosing "enabled"

Ok that worked, i feel so stupid lol.. Thanks.

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:55 AM

Come on guys. Post some suggestions. This thread needs to remain alive!

I love 1.6, it has practically everything. But still, POST SUGGESTIONS and keep the thread of this amazing tool alive!

hristi
  • hristi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:16 AM

Help! I can't seem to make the bullet time work.

jiahsuan
  • jiahsuan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (hristi @ Feb 13 2009, 14:16)

hold key

jiahsuan
  • jiahsuan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:15 AM

please add teleport the map mark you made !!!
thanks !!!

hristi
  • hristi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (jiahsuan @ Feb 13 2009, 08:14)
QUOTE (hristi @ Feb 13 2009, 14:16)

hold key

Nothing happens.. sad.gif

Lucial
  • Lucial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:45 PM Edited by Lucial, 13 February 2009 - 01:47 PM.

Have you checked that bullet time is enabled in the enable/disable menu? There is an option for it you have to enable before the key will work.

As for suggestions, firstly i agree that teleport to map marker would be pretty awesome if its doable, and also id love an option that allowed you to reload the config file while ingame, would allow you to change options/add custom teleports without having to reload the damn thing everytime smile.gif

JMJ91
  • JMJ91

Mean Motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

Is there any way to change the hat you wear, if you have a different skin?
I've always wanted to play as a cop, now I can, but without a hat, looks sort of odd.
Once there was a skin selector, where you also could change the hat and glasses, if you choosed another playermodel (but it only worked with the unpatched version).
Trying to change the head under clothesoptions doesn't work (changing the head parameter only changes the face)
I've got 1.6, so is there any way to change hats or isn't this option included?

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (JMJ91 @ Feb 13 2009, 06:18)
Is there any way to change the hat you wear, if you have a different skin?
I've always wanted to play as a cop, now I can, but without a hat, looks sort of odd.
Once there was a skin selector, where you also could change the hat and glasses, if you choosed another playermodel (but it only worked with the unpatched version).
Trying to change the head under clothesoptions doesn't work (changing the head parameter only changes the face)
I've got 1.6, so is there any way to change hats or isn't this option included?

There are multiple cop skins. Maybe the one you're using doesn't have a hat?

Lucial
  • Lucial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

Unfortunately it appears that the models hats are classed as helmets, when you get on a bike the cops put on their cop hat, construction workers put on their hard hat ect ect... If there is a mod that allows you to force the helmet on, that would achieve the effect your looking for.

Calafate
  • Calafate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:05 AM Edited by Calafate, 14 February 2009 - 11:13 AM.

Hello, 1st of all i had to thank you for creating this amazing trainer ingame, its so usefull for me and for fun biggrin.gif

But now i have a problem. Just started yesterday a clean install, patched to v1.2, applied your trainer, the vehicle selector mod, and the grab mod. Then i started a new game and all went fine, till today while i want to load my game. It just load, but got a crash error when i appear on my house. Had to remove your files to succesfull load my game correctly, but i seriously love your mod, so any ideas why i cant use it now?? I didnt change the player skin, Niko is OK for me, just edited some keys on ingametrainer.ini to configure some hotkeys. Anyways im gonna try reinstalling your trainer, to see if it works again

Dvt-MedShot
  • Dvt-MedShot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Calafate @ Feb 14 2009, 11:05)
Hello, 1st of all i had to thank you for creating this amazing trainer ingame, its so usefull for me and for fun biggrin.gif

But now i have a problem. Just started yesterday a clean install, patched to v1.2, applied your trainer, the vehicle selector mod, and the grab mod. Then i started a new game and all went fine, till today while i want to load my game. It just load, but got a crash error when i appear on my house. Had to remove your files to succesfull load my game correctly, but i seriously love your mod, so any ideas why i cant use it now?? I didnt change the player skin, Niko is OK for me, just edited some keys on ingametrainer.ini to configure some hotkeys. Anyways im gonna try reinstalling your trainer, to see if it works again

Which keys did you change? I had the same sort of problem which was caused by wrong keys.

Calafate
  • Calafate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

Thanks Medshot, i fixed it. The crash problem was caused by assing the "<" key for Bullettime, if i change it to another key, the game runs well.

Lucial
  • Lucial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:16 PM

Ooh that reminds me, another nice touch would be that instead of just crashing, the mod actually checks the keys you have set and informs you if they are wrong. Seems like a pretty common problem.

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:12 PM

I've already added a check for it (which will be in the next version). I never had a problem with using incorrect keys myself so I kind of forgot adding a check.

You guys should sometimes read the topic as you keep saying the same stuff on every page, it's sort of getting dumb to say the same stuff all over again.

JMJ91
  • JMJ91

Mean Motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

Changing the skin in order to get the hat isn't working.
But there was once, as I said, a skin-selector, where u could change hats and glasses for each skin. The problem with this changer is, that it only works with the unpatched version.
Maybe Awwu could try to sort of make it working with the patched version and include it in a next version

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

Are some features disabled in free mode in multiplayer because they won't work, or to prevent cheating?

KingLun
  • KingLun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:40 PM Edited by KingLun, 15 February 2009 - 07:43 PM.

Hey, thanks for your great work ! I can't wait for the next version ^^

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (nixolas1 @ Feb 15 2009, 21:26)
Are some features disabled in free mode in multiplayer because they won't work, or to prevent cheating?

It's for preventing cheating. You don't really want to see super running players with god mode using no reload and infinite ammo with any of the weapons. confused.gif

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

Little progress update. smile.gif

What I'm currently working on is a better clothes selector. You can use any available cloth for any available skin (apart from CS (= cutscene) models, they're buggy anyway) with any available texture. It doesn't have any of the glasses/hats available for Niko though as those are more "seperate" properties which can fall off. I need to find a way to add those too, but that's not really what I'm focused on currently.

I'm already pretty much done with the selector, but I still need to document all available clothes for every skin though. It's a lot of work, so it might take a while (though I'm almost halfway there). Here's a little preview for you guys:

user posted image

Also feel free to request stuff. I'm open for requests and try to implement those that I am able to.

JMJ91
  • JMJ91

Mean Motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:22 PM

If you'd add the feature of npc-models wearing their hats in the skin-selector, then your trainer would be perfect.
But for now it's awesome and the best working one so far

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:42 PM

Oh I found out the first "Unknown" is gloves. You can choose between fingerless or non fingerless.

fredmeissner
  • fredmeissner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:36 AM

Will there ever be a way to set the strength of gravity, and also for it to affect cars?

diboze
  • diboze

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:38 AM

some cars have modifications which are able to be there, too. Perhaps you can make a selector there too? (i.e. the banshee coupe or the normal banshee or the "spoiler" of some cars)

murder_rock
  • murder_rock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:52 AM

heavy car still doesn't work. I'd really love to have that, so I could plow the cops.

I love everything else about this trainer, if you could get heavy car working it would be the absolute best around!

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:03 AM

just want to say that this is my new favorite trainer. unfortunately, DualCore doesn't have time to work on his anymore.
but since trying version 1.6 I think it's pretty clear that your trainer has now surpassed his. I also like it a lot better than that third one, made by sjaak.

your trainer has the best ingame interface with the best variety of options. the quick keys are excellent and every option works perfectly except for Heavy Car. And sometimes Bullet Time doesn't work, but then I can just slow down the game speed to like 20% manually.

keep up the good work. this trainer rocks.

UnknownProjects
  • UnknownProjects

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

If it isn't a problem could somebody post the file with TLaD bikes already enabled, like i just want the bikes to be able to spawn with the trainer, i don't want them to have spawn locations on the map or anything just able to be spawned in-game.

If it isn't a problem that would be great, i know he posted a link on how to put it in your files, but that is to complicated, so i would like the vanilla file just with TLaD bikes added.

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (UnknownProjects @ Feb 20 2009, 15:54)
If it isn't a problem could somebody post the file with TLaD bikes already enabled, like i just want the bikes to be able to spawn with the trainer, i don't want them to have spawn locations on the map or anything just able to be spawned in-game.

If it isn't a problem that would be great, i know he posted a link on how to put it in your files, but that is to complicated, so i would like the vanilla file just with TLaD bikes added.

Just change this line in inGameTrainer.ini
CODE
SkipTLADBikes=true

to this
CODE
SkipTLADBikes=false

This makes them visible in the vehicle selector. Even though you CAN spawn them, it doesn't mean you won't crash. You NEED to use those modified files for them to work without crashes. Those file modifications don't add spawns anywhere, it just makes the bikes WORK (you can ignore cargrp.dat modification in that topic). There's no shorcuts buddy, I'm sorry.

Here's the link to that topic once again: [click]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users