Photo

[REL|GTAIV] inGame Trainer

794 replies to this topic
Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:46 PM

Nice man! Please add that unlimited ammo and suddenly car speed up to it. tounge.gif And suddenly car speed down. xD
I will try it soon. biggrin.gif Thanks!

Aerion
  • Aerion

Deus Ex Machina

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:27 PM Edited by Aerion, 29 January 2009 - 06:29 PM.

Nice work all around but there's one fault: it interferes with other trainers/mods commands.

Simple Native Trainer's invulnerability won't work, and none of the bullet time mods work either.

Please try to solve the conflict, if you can. Til then I'll be using an older version that doesn't interfere with anything, but also has no configuration file, wich sucks...

Ricksta
  • Ricksta

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:17 AM

Not sure if it is known but why I turn to 5.0 speed and in a car, and press horn or look back it turns back to normal speed when I let go of the button.
The buttons are when you push in the joysticks on an xbox 360 controller.

adavis159
  • adavis159

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

I am trying out windows 7 and this trainer makes gta4 crash on startup (small black window pops up and immediately crashes)

It worked fine in XP, I am using asi loader and patch 2

ingametrainer.log says:
[INFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.2.3 - © 2009, Aru - Initialized
[INFO] Process base address: 0x900000
[INFO] Auto detecting game version
[FATAL] Failed to detect game version

asiload.log says
Loading ASI C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\FileCheckFix.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\FileCheckFix.asi, Address 0x002D0000
Loading ASI C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\inGameTrainer.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\inGameTrainer.asi, Address 0x00000000

If i just use filecheckfix.asi by itself the game works fine

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (adavis159 @ Jan 31 2009, 09:22)
I am trying out windows 7 and this trainer makes gta4 crash on startup (small black window pops up and immediately crashes)

It worked fine in XP, I am using asi loader and patch 2

ingametrainer.log says:
[INFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.2.3 - 2009, Aru - Initialized
[INFO] Process base address: 0x900000
[INFO] Auto detecting game version
[FATAL] Failed to detect game version

asiload.log says
Loading ASI C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\FileCheckFix.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\FileCheckFix.asi, Address 0x002D0000
Loading ASI C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\inGameTrainer.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\inGameTrainer.asi, Address 0x00000000

If i just use filecheckfix.asi by itself the game works fine

It's not the trainer, it's the asi loader that is crashing the game, you are using Alexander's asi loader, it also crashed my game, and I'm not using this trainer.

Try xliveless or yaasil, boht work fine under windows 7.

Killuminati91
  • Killuminati91

Brucie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Rich246 @ Jan 29 2009, 16:29)
Amazing Trainer biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Killuminati91 @ Jan 29 2009, 10:59)
bah no godmode in mp = no download -.-

Cheating in MP= Epic Phail sleepy.gif

Cheating in freemode = epic win

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

Cheating in free mode is a pretty lame excuse for multiplayer cheaters.. really.. dozingoff.gif

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:17 PM Edited by Awwu, 31 January 2009 - 09:22 PM.

Here's a new version: 1.4.0! (I really need to come up with more cooler looking header for this)

Changelog:
- Fixed bug with static time and other small bugs when using time changer
- Fixed "Never tired" with enabler/disabler
- Fixed z teleporting with XYZ teleporter
- Propably fixed some conflicts with other trainers
- Added new settings to inGameTrainer.ini file
- Added "Quick boost" and "Quick stop" to quick options (works both in vehicle and on foot (Hint: Use ragdoll mode while on foot xD))
- Added "Clean car" and "Save game" to quick options
- Added "No reload", "Super run" and "No cops" to enabler/disabler
- Added "Airbreak" to enabler/disabler which works both in vehicle and on foot. Controls use the GTA defaults:
Vehicle steer left = Rotate left
Vehicle steer right = Rotate right
Vehicle accelerate = Move forward
Vehicle break = Move backward
Vehicle steer forward = Move up
Vehicle steer backward = Move down
(These change as you change your GTA controls, of course.)
* Note: Don't use this option with ragdoll/drunk mode. It may not work then. Also note that going down fast may cause camera going crazy.

Download:
NOTE: Download package has different default key in the .ini than described here for the SELECT_BACK option. Sorry for the inconvinience.
[sparksptpm.co.uk]
[Mediafire]

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:15 AM

this is my new favorite trainer.

keep up the good work.

jiahsuan
  • jiahsuan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:28 AM

heavy car + Car Godmode=Tank Mode

vasser
  • vasser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (jiahsuan @ Feb 1 2009, 10:28)
heavy car + Car Godmode=Tank Mode

when you enable the "heavy car", does it work for you ?
It does not seem to work in here (v1.0.2.0)

jiahsuan
  • jiahsuan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

1.40 Still can't work ,hope alice 0.25 can help

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (jiahsuan @ Feb 1 2009, 16:23)
1.40 Still can't work ,hope alice 0.25 can help

What do you mean of it not working? It currently works as it should. I've not found a way to increase car mass from within the game script. I know it may feel dissapointing, but that's all I can currently do.

And this doesn't need Alice, it's a stand-alone .asi file.

vasser
  • vasser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:16 PM

Great work on the new (1.40 version), the airbreak feature is amazing !
Also, "no reload" makes it more fun to use the shotgun and other weapons, especially on 500% of the game speed smile.gif

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

What about unlimited ammo/hp? Are they included or is there a similar cheat included?

Hara_Kiri
  • Hara_Kiri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Squishybubs @ Feb 2 2009, 01:46)
What about unlimited ammo/hp? Are they included or is there a similar cheat included?

Yes, there is a god mod and unlimited ammo.

anyway, Thx a lot for this trainer. The car repaint mod is priceless! icon14.gif

topeira
  • topeira

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

thanks for the constant updates, awwu.

the weather problem seems to be fixed too.

however the BACK button doesnt seem to work for me anymore . i press it yet the trainer stays on the same menu.

is it just me?

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (topeira @ Feb 2 2009, 11:07)

however the BACK button doesnt seem to work for me anymore . i press it yet the trainer stays on the same menu.

is it just me?

Notice the note above the download link. I put up wrong default button for SELECT_BACK in the .ini file that is in the package. Sorry for my little mistake. Just change the line to SELECT_BACK=BACKSPACE if you want it to be backspace.

Aerion
  • Aerion

Deus Ex Machina

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

The trainer works perfectly, good job.

However (yes, was to be expected), I'd have a suggestion or two:

First, how about adding a line to the .ini that sets the amount of options displayed at one time (f.e. not just 4-5 lines with "..." to go lower, but 10-20 to fill the screen top to bottom)

Second, the thing that I'd really want, make the car color changer either save some values on demand, or make the values editable by the numbers (the ones above the letter keys); f.e. just press 133 when the specular color's value is highlighted and it should jump to the color straight away.

I'm not a coder, and I realize that these suggestions might be hard to implement, but still, they would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and btw, what's the car mass option supposed to do? currently there's no change whatsoever that I could identify (and I've made some tests to compare it to the normal car's status).

Awwu
  • Awwu

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (Aerion @ Feb 2 2009, 12:19)

First, how about adding a line to the .ini that sets the amount of options displayed at one time (f.e. not just 4-5 lines with "..." to go lower, but 10-20 to fill the screen top to bottom)

Second, the thing that I'd really want, make the car color changer either save some values on demand, or make the values editable by the numbers (the ones above the letter keys); f.e. just press 133 when the specular color's value is highlighted and it should jump to the color straight away.

I'm not a coder, and I realize that these suggestions might be hard to implement, but still, they would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and btw, what's the car mass option supposed to do? currently there's no change whatsoever that I could identify (and I've made some tests to compare it to the normal car's status).

There is a limit of text that you can draw to a screen with the function I'm currently using to print the menu. It's already pretty much at it's limit as is so there's not really a way to increase the option amount per page until I either use other way to print the text or hack it other way (don't expect this to happen anytime soon).

And about the second thing, I'll consider it.

topeira
  • topeira

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Awwu @ Feb 2 2009, 09:35)
QUOTE (topeira @ Feb 2 2009, 11:07)

is it just me?

Notice the note above the download link. I put up wrong default button for SELECT_BACK in the .ini file that is in the package. Sorry for my little mistake. Just change the line to SELECT_BACK=BACKSPACE if you want it to be backspace.

oh, it's decimal now.

even better tounge.gif

Aerion
  • Aerion

Deus Ex Machina

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Awwu @ Feb 2 2009, 11:34)
QUOTE (Aerion @ Feb 2 2009, 12:19)

There is a limit of text that you can draw to a screen with the function I'm currently using to print the menu. It's already pretty much at it's limit as is so there's not really a way to increase the option amount per page until I either use other way to print the text or hack it other way (don't expect this to happen anytime soon).

And about the second thing, I'll consider it.

Thank you.

fabio000
  • fabio000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:16 PM

does this let your game think you have cheated? i just want ot have fun with it in freemode with soem friends and not wannna mess up my game stats thanks

Pantheon
  • Pantheon

is barrel rolling

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (fabio000 @ Feb 2 2009, 18:16)
does this let your game think you have cheated? i just want ot have fun with it in freemode with soem friends and not wannna mess up my game stats thanks

Only the integrated cheats mess with your stats, not the trainers and stuff you find on the internet.

fabio000
  • fabio000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:06 AM

Ok thanks biggrin.gif

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:06 AM

Someone should make a YouTube video showing the features of this trainers. If nobody else will, I might be able to make one some time this week, but still, it's more fun watching other peoples videos ;-P

I'm so eager to play tomorrow. I tested it out for about 5 minutes, but all I tried out was car spawn and something else I forget. I can't wait to find out the rest of the awesome features!

Awwu, like Alexander Blade, your developing skills are extroardinary. Can't wait for the possible speedometer!

SgtRiggs90
  • SgtRiggs90

Doctor Cox

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

Awwu, I've tried your trainer - it looks great! And I really have only just noticed that it's possible to make pre-defined teleport locations blush.gif

Well, I have one question. Somebody has already asked it in this thread but you didn't answer (hope you will for me).

How did you get to show all the text of the menu in game? I have tried certain functions, but they were pretty useless. What do you do to create a text using game's font and to make it stay on the screen?

Thank you for answering (if you will wink.gif ).

Axeman420
  • Axeman420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:33 AM Edited by Axeman420, 04 February 2009 - 02:40 AM.

Awesome mod, been using it for the last week now, I have had no problems with it at all, works just as expected.. smile.gif

Anyways, thanks for the cool mod..

--

Edit: Just fired up the latest version, excellent, love the new additions..

vasser
  • vasser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

can you please add the ability to start certain on/off cheats from the trainer when the game is first loaded ? (such as god mode, unlimited ammo, car god mode ...)

and maybe set a color for each car you enter (favorite color set)

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:18 AM

I think you should add a height and speed hotkey.

Like in the GTA SA Control Center, you press "/" and it boosts up your car or your person, and when you press "*" it instantly stops you. And "+" makes you go upwards while "-" makes you go down. I know this isn't much of a hotkey sort of trainer, but that would be nice for those 4 keys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users