Current version v1.9.0
inGame Trainer is a basic trainer with multiple different options bundled with a nice in-game graphical user interface to make the browsing easier.
[A preview video of the features (version 1.5.0)]
Thanks to FunGT for the video.
Some notes for 1.9.0 and forward:
- The trainer doesn't work in MP anymore. This is due to R*'s will not to use modifications in multiplayer.
- You need to download the Script Hook redistributable from [this topic] to be able to use the trainer.
Changelog for 1.9.0:
- Support for patch 188.8.131.52
- Fixed addSpeedInSpeedUp INI option using inverted value in-game
- Some minor tweaks with the visual side of the menus
- Added flying rat, stunt jump and Stevie's car theft locations to location teleporter (many thanks go to bailcom)
- Added episodic weapons to weapon selector, they're skipped by default but you may use INI to change that
- Added quick key support for enabler/disabler options
- Added configurable limits for weather and component selector
- Changed the default rate in respect editor to 0.2 from 0.05 and also made it configurable through INI
- Added "Teleport to waypoint" to quick options
- Added "Gravity gun" to enabler/disabler which works for both peds and cars (note that it may not work for every ped/vehicle)
- Seperated visible damage god mode as a seperate option in enabler/disabler for vehicles
- Added alternative god mode in enabler/disabler, currently rather experimental
- Fixed typo in EnableSounds in INI, if you didn't get the option work earlier, it should work now
The changelogs for previous versions can be found within the package or online [here].
See the included How to add custom teleports.txt (online [here]) for a simple tutorial on how to add your own teleports.
F1 - Open/close trainer
NUMPAD4/NUMPAD6 - Browse left/right
NUMPAD8/NUMPAD2 - Browse up/down
NUMPAD5 - Select/accept
Backspace - Back
These can be customized easily with the supplied inGameTrainer.ini. See inGameTrainerKeys.txt (online [here]) file for more info.
Trainer currently has:
- Vehicle options inluding vehicle spawner and color changer
- Player options including weapon and money selector etc.
- Quick options including "cheat-a-like" quick options: clear wanted, fix car etc.
- Enabler/disabler including drunk mode, toggle gravity off etc
- Much more and still more to come!
You can use this trainer in its entirety in only single player or multiplayer party mode.
This trainer also works in non-ranked free mode but with cut down options.
Awwu/AwwYou: Creator (Original topic here: http://www.gtaforums...owtopic=393676)
aru: C++ Script Hook (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=390582) on which this trainer is built on)
bailcom: Gathering flying rat, stunt jump and Stevie's car theft locations in Location teleporter
Installation: Check included Readme.txt