Photo

ASI scripts not working after loading game

2 replies to this topic
frost156
  • frost156

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

Hey guys, I've been using the search function, but I'm having trouble finding this topic addressed in this forum.

Anyway here is the issue I have:

I can get the ASI scripts for work fine when I'm playing the game. But once I load a game after starting GTAIV, the .asi scripts don't work anymore. The funny this is, I also use ALICE scripts with the .lua extention and they work regardless of whether or not I load a game or just play with the default loaded game.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (frost156 @ Jan 21 2009, 22:57)
Hey guys, I've been using the search function, but I'm having trouble finding this topic addressed in this forum.

Anyway here is the issue I have:

I can get the ASI scripts for work fine when I'm playing the game. But once I load a game after starting GTAIV, the .asi scripts don't work anymore. The funny this is, I also use ALICE scripts with the .lua extention and they work regardless of whether or not I load a game or just play with the default loaded game.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I also have this problem, I think it is a qlitch/bug in the .asi files...

Intosia
  • Intosia

I'm random! ^^

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

http://www.gtaforums...=390582&st=300#

Its fixed in new version of C++ Hook. OLDER Asi file, still have that bug! (duh). Unless the author recompiles his code with the new C++ Hook....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users