Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Q] Longer hours? (time-scale)

4 replies to this topic
Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:37 PM

Is it possible to change the time-scale so that an hour in the game is actually a real-time hour? (etc.) I think the hours in the game pass way to fast.

boomer678
  • boomer678

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

HereThere is a program on this forum that does that. It syncs the game time with your real time. Here let me find the link

next time search biggrin.gif

Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:58 PM Edited by Ftmch, 21 January 2009 - 09:09 PM.

QUOTE (boomer678 @ Jan 21 2009, 19:41)
HereThere is a program on this forum that does that. It syncs the game time with your real time. Here let me find the link

next  time search biggrin.gif

I wanted to search, but I just didn't know what to search for, since there's so many things you can call this, and I mostly found slowmotion-mods.

Edit: Oh, and is there any mod that just makes the time go in realtime? I don't want to have to change my system-time to get the time I want, and I want to be able to advance time by saving etc. in the game.

matinez
  • matinez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

Does anybody know about some script which manage time like in Simple native trainer just without rest functions, ONLY time? I don't want real time synchronisation, I just want to 1 minute in game be 1 minute i real world.
Please help.
Thanks

Kiwisdofly
  • Kiwisdofly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:08 AM

I'm actually interested in slower time as well, but more like an hour ingame is like 5 real minutes or something like that. Realtime would get annoying after a while, and I think the current ingame time goes too fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users