Photo

GTA CW Pre-Review

7 replies to this topic
GammaRaptor
  • GammaRaptor

The Phenomenal One

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

This is my pre-review (a review before the game comes out) based on images and info i have gathered about the game.

Storyline:
From what i can gather the storyline looks well structured and also looks like the storyline will have it's twists and turns making this game enjoyable for the hardcore GTA fan.

Gameplay:
After seeing the screenshots gameplay looks promising because it has that GTA feel to it plus the game will have you hooked right from the get go. The game also has a minigame or two which will keep the player satisfied and by the looks you can do whatever you desire.

Graphics:
For a DS game the graphics look pretty good using that cel shaded look and the camera angle seems to be well placed so you can see the action unfold.

Sound:
I haven't seen any game footage yet but guess is that either the sounds will be looped or ones taken from IV like ped sounds etc or entirely new ones.

Multplayer:
From what i can tell is that multiplayer will be a good with rockstar social club as a feature in CW.

Fun Factor:
In the screenshots i have seen the game looks like it will be a lot of fun blowing up cars running over people with and killing things with a range of weapons at your disposal which has been a mainstay of the GTA franchise.

Overall Rating:
From the stuff i have seen and read about GTA CW will be one to buy this march because the game looks awesome has that fun factor gta is known for and im sure the game will sell very well i give it a 8/10

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:46 AM

Great pre-review, I must say, that the graphics look indeed awesome for a DS game, but of course not the best I have seen, but still good. The helicpoters and blowing up people will be loads of fun tounge.gif great review

GammaRaptor
  • GammaRaptor

The Phenomenal One

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

Yes Chinatown wars will be good.

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

I just hope it's as good as GTA Advance wink.gif

GammaRaptor
  • GammaRaptor

The Phenomenal One

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:35 PM

By the looks of the things i have seen it will be better 10x.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (The Horror Is Alive @ Jan 21 2009, 12:08)
I just hope it's as good as GTA Advance wink.gif

WHAT!?! GTA Advance was terrible, absolutely terrible. Played on an Emulator gave it a go, went through the bridges *boooo* Health gone down, I hope to god that this isn't in CW.

GammaRaptor
  • GammaRaptor

The Phenomenal One

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:53 AM

But this is my first review of sorts smile.gif .

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

This seems like a really fun game, also a great Pre-Review biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users