» «
Photo

[Cleo3] Police Car Chase Mod

148 replies to this topic
Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:41 PM Edited by Ronieee, 21 July 2009 - 04:43 PM.

QUOTE (Lil'Q @ Jul 21 2009, 15:56)
QUOTE (cuvip @ Jul 21 2009, 14:18)
QUOTE (Lil'Q @ Jul 21 2009, 12:32)
QUOTE (cuvip @ Jul 21 2009, 11:54)
wait wait, we have to use Silence pistol to make the criminal get into the police car right?, why not the other weapons?

I think you know what happenes when you are shooting in the middle of the traffic (without a silencer) ? lol.gif

so, why i can't get the suspect into my car angry.gif

You have to use one with the silencer, as far as I know the other weapons wont work.

Maybe he IS using silenced pistol.Suspects doesn't want to immediately enter your car,so you need to aim longer,until he gets in.

EDIT: I have problems getting him in,when he starts punching police vehicle.But I solved that problem with gravity gun wink.gif

cuvip
  • cuvip

Jefra Bland, miss teen kentuckey US 2009

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:14 PM

man, i aim longer than u said turn.gif ,he still ran away turn.gif ,whatever,don't care,nice mod icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

cuvip
  • cuvip

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:15 PM

man, i aim longer than u said turn.gif ,he still ran away turn.gif ,whatever,don't care,nice mod icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:08 AM

I glad you like the mod
as for the backup amount limiter i did that so that when the crim got out the pursueing cops would also get out and fight the criminal with you
the only way to do that with the older version was to try to open there door and they will jump out and fight the criminal (if everyone doesent mind that i will remove the backup limiter)

QUOTE (cuvip @ Jul 21 2009, 15:15)
man, i aim longer than u said  turn.gif ,he still ran away  turn.gif ,whatever,don't care,nice mod icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif

the only way around that bug would be if i scripted the crim to POP into the passanger back seat of your car (one of the early releases had that but was removed because someone said it wasnt too realistic but i might be going back to that as well)

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (cakuzma @ Jul 22 2009, 04:08)
I glad you like the mod
as for the backup amount limiter i did that so that when the crim got out the pursueing cops would also get out and fight the criminal with you
the only way to do that with the older version was to try to open there door and they will jump out and fight the criminal (if everyone doesent mind that i will remove the backup limiter)

man, i aim longer than u said  turn.gif ,he still ran away  turn.gif ,whatever,don't care,nice mod icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif

the only way around that bug would be if i scripted the crim to POP into the passanger back seat of your car (one of the early releases had that but was removed because someone said it wasnt too realistic but i might be going back to that as well)

I think there's no need for cop help,if they kill your suspect,game over,you can't return him back to PD tounge2.gif And Cakuzma,sorry for this,but where is your Police HQ,that you said we can take suspects to? Can't find it blush.gif Also one more request,mod is not compatible with SA ultimate mod(witch unlocks you all cities),because it only recognizes starting city (LS) If this can be fixed? For example,put markers over all cities,no matter if its unlocked or not smile.gif

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (cakuzma @ Jul 22 2009, 04:08)
I glad you like the mod

I think there's no need for cop help,if they kill your suspect,game over,you can't return him back to PD tounge2.gif And Cakuzma,sorry for this,but where is your Police HQ,that you said we can take suspects to? Can't find it blush.gif Also one more request,mod is not compatible with SA ultimate mod(witch unlocks you all cities),because it only recognizes starting city (LS) If this can be fixed? For example,put markers over all cities,no matter if its unlocked or not smile.gif

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:12 AM

holy crap,triple post,man this site is really glitched sad.gif maybe not for fast connections orly.gif

Rider916
  • Rider916

Ridin Loww

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:25 PM

i just found a problem of ur lastest update,it's that when u press 4, sometimes the save points will disappear, eg in ganton, and following is that the surroundings will start to flicker, then game crash

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Rider916 @ Jul 22 2009, 14:25)
i just found a problem of ur lastest update,it's that when u press 4, sometimes the save points will disappear, eg in ganton, and following is that the surroundings will start to flicker, then game crash

Erm,Itso normal all other icons dissapear,because that is mission script,you have a target to capture smile.gif And about flickering,are you talking about map desapearing?that annoys me a lot sneaky2.gif And for me game crashes after first chase,when I try to start second chase sad.gif

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:38 PM Edited by cakuzma, 22 July 2009 - 02:42 PM.

QUOTE (Ronieee @ Jul 22 2009, 01:10)
I think there's no need for cop help,if they kill your suspect,game over,you can't return him back to PD tounge2.gif

Well if they kill him you still get paid for it but good point

QUOTE (Ronieee @ Jul 22 2009, 01:10)

And Cakuzma,sorry for this,but where is your  Police HQ,that you said we can take suspects to? Can't find it blush.gif Also one more request,mod is not compatible with SA ultimate mod(witch unlocks you all cities),because it only recognizes starting city (LS) If this can be fixed? For example,put markers over all cities,no matter if its unlocked or not smile.gif

Therer are only 3 dropoff spots (for now will be adding more)

The 3 Dropoff spots are
Cranberry Train station (My Headquarters in my game)
user posted image

3rd cities downtown PD
user posted image

And first cities PD
user posted image

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:39 PM Edited by Ronieee, 22 July 2009 - 03:43 PM.

QUOTE (Rider916 @ Jul 22 2009, 14:25)

Erm,Itso normal all other icons dissapear,because that is mission script,you have a target to capture smile.gif And about flickering,are you talking about map desapearing?that annoys me a lot sneaky2.gif And for me game crashes after first chase,when I try to start second chase sad.gif
Cranberry Train station

Ok,thx smile.gif I know where are PD's in all cities whatsthat.gif What I tried to say Is to make script compatible with other mods that unlock all cities.You can maybe do that by putting markers in cities that aren't unlocked too.

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:57 PM Edited by cakuzma, 22 July 2009 - 04:02 PM.

i hate double post!

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:58 PM Edited by cakuzma, 22 July 2009 - 04:01 PM.

QUOTE (Ronieee @ Jul 22 2009, 06:39)
What I tried to say Is to make script compatible with other mods that unlock all cities.You can maybe do that by putting markers in cities that aren't unlocked too.

ya i understood what you said but the only thing is i dont know the cord for
all the pd in every city my game is unlocked also so thats not a problem
it just gets tireing looking for all of the pds when you dont know where to look

see adding more dropoffs is easy just finding them are hard

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (cakuzma @ Jul 22 2009, 15:58)
What I tried to say Is to make script compatible with other mods that unlock all cities.You can maybe do that by putting markers in cities that aren't unlocked too.

it just gets tireing looking for all of the pds when you dont know where to look

Ehm..So you need coordinates(X,Y)? I can do that for you if you want smile.gif And will map flickering be fixed,please??Maybe it is problem with limit adjuster,maybe it f*cks it up? confused.gif

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:46 PM Edited by Ronieee, 22 July 2009 - 05:12 PM.

QUOTE (cakuzma @ Jul 22 2009, 15:58)

Ehm..So you need coordinates(X,Y)? I can do that for you if you want smile.gif And will map flickering be fixed,please??Maybe it is problem with limit adjuster,maybe it f*cks it up? confused.gif

EDIT: WOW,look at this incredible sh*t!
So the coordinates are:
LVPD: X: 1337 Y:158
SFPD: X: 309 Y:615
LSPD: X: 1147 Y:1175
Cranberry Station: X: 265 Y:730

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

And will map flickering be fixed,please??Maybe it is problem with limit adjuster,maybe it f*cks it up?

I dont have the map flickering problem but there is a new update out
(backup limit removed) could be also that my script is getting too long
the more stuff i add the longer it gets

please try the new update and let me know wats up

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:21 PM Edited by Ronieee, 22 July 2009 - 05:26 PM.

And will map flickering be fixed,please??Maybe it is problem with limit adjuster,maybe it f*cks it up?

I dont have the map flickering problem but there is a new update out
(backup limit removed) could be also that my script is getting too long
the more stuff i add the longer it gets

please try the new update and let me know wats up

Yep,I saw few seconds before this reply biggrin.gif will test it.And WTF,isn't today 22,not 23?you written on changelog 7/23/09 smile.gif
EDIT: ROFL for "car I want in real life" xD

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:38 PM Edited by Ronieee, 22 July 2009 - 05:49 PM.

Holy crap! Cakuzma you're king! Bugs fixed:
1.No more crash when starting the second chase
2.Map shows a lot more stable,only the map behind you dissapears(who cares looking back biggrin.gif ) Its still flickers a little,but its almost gone!
3.Sorry man,but...no more bugs! And suspect gets fast into Police Car icon14.gif
Also here's coordinate for FBI Headquarters: X:1016 Y:326.Hope you will put coordinates

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:39 PM Edited by Ronieee, 22 July 2009 - 05:56 PM.

Holy crap! Cakuzma you're king! Bugs fixed:
1.No more crash when starting the second chase
2.Map shows a lot more stable,only the map behind you dissapears(who cares looking back biggrin.gif ) Its still flickers a little,but its almost gone!
3.Sorry man,but...no more bugs! And suspect gets fast into Police Car icon14.gif
Also here's coordinate for FBI Headquarters: X:1016 Y:326.Hope you will put coordinates for it cool.gif Ignoring the flickering,i think script is ready to get the roadblocks

Edit:Finally police bikers also help biggrin.gif

cuvip
  • cuvip

• Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:23 AM Edited by cuvip, 23 July 2009 - 12:26 AM.

what the hell are you doing,triple post?, just press the reply button once, and leave it
edit: where i can get the newest version, i'm not sure if your web has updated the newest dozingoff.gif

Rider916
  • Rider916

Ridin Loww

• Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (cuvip @ Jul 23 2009, 00:23)
what the hell are you doing,triple post?, just press the reply button once, and leave it
edit: where i can get the newest version, i'm not sure if your web has updated the newest  dozingoff.gif

it's not his fault, double post or triple post is a recent bug on this site confused.gif and the link on cakuzma's site is the latest lol.gif
ps cakuzma where u get the fbi charger?? i've been looking for a charger like that for a long time

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (cuvip @ Jul 23 2009, 00:23)
edit: where i can get the newest version, i'm not sure if your web has updated the newest  dozingoff.gif

HEY,didn't you get it site is glitchy!?Even when I press edit,it makes second topic!Its not my problem!I already written that...and his web page is updated 100%.

HiddenT
  • HiddenT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

Great mod!!!! one problem tho! doesnt work for me. When I hit 4 it crashes everytime.

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (HiddenT @ Jul 26 2009, 11:45)
Great mod!!!! one problem tho! doesnt work for me. When I hit 4 it crashes everytime.

Do you have police car modded?If so,Do you have four doors on it,or just two?

HiddenT
  • HiddenT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:28 PM

I do have a modded police car it has 4 doors. should I try default one?

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (HiddenT @ Jul 26 2009, 12:28)
I do have a modded police car it has 4 doors. should I try default one?

no,its ok,I have modded ones to.lets continue conversation true PM,as this is like spamming.

cuvip
  • cuvip

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

can someone give me the newest version, i downloaded the mod in cazkuma website and it stilll not the newest

Deathless
  • Deathless

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

What key muss I press to arrest the actor?
I pressed 4 and hold my gun on the actor but nothing happen ...

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

@ cuvip:It is the latest version,he just didn't change the date numbers...Ask him on PM if you don't belive me
@ Deathless: You need to hold longer at him,until he apears in your car.I don't have to hold,I just aim at him,and he apears in my car really fast confused.gif

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:50 PM Edited by cakuzma, 29 July 2009 - 05:01 PM.

QUOTE (Deathless @ Jul 29 2009, 06:27)
What key muss I press to arrest the actor?
I pressed 4 and hold my gun on the actor but nothing happen ...

are you using the Silenced gun because that is the only gun the criminal responds to.

QUOTE (Roniee)

I don't have to hold,I just aim at him,and he apears in my car really fast

Sorry thats the latest version the other was the crim took to long
if you were away from the car and then sometimes he / she would just go off and attack a police officer so thats why he pops in your car if you hold the gun to him

QUOTE (cuvip)

can someone give me the newest version, i downloaded the mod in cazkuma website and it stilll not the newest

the webpage does have the latest Sorry I must of forgotten to change the date numbers on the webpage it should be now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users