» «
Photo

[SZCC]Sub Zero Car Club

21 replies to this topic
Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:32 PM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 08 February 2009 - 03:03 AM.

user posted image

INTRODUCTION
Sub Zero Car Club is an PC exclusive club for GTA IV for PC. Sub Zero is very unique as it brings together auto enthusiasts to share and gain each other's auto knowlege and benefit from it.

WHY
Before Sub Zero was formed, drivers often had many dangers involved in their jobs. LC was suffering through an immense amount of increase in crime, and new gangs arrived who didn't follow the rules which the original gangs had carved in the streets. Betrayal happened often during a gang's cooperation with another gang. This pressure raised the security of many of the driver's mafia connections and drug runs often ended with death due to interception or suspicion or betrayal.

Sub Zero was brought together on a cold night and many drivers came together. Sub Zero organized the drug runs and the drivers now had insurance against a mafia's betrayal. If a problem arose and a driver was murdered, Sub Zero sought revenge and many gangs had learned quickly of the strength of the association.

CLUB BENEFITS
A side effect of Sub Zero's bonding was a thriving auto enthusiast community in which members organized exclusive events and discoveries were made in the auto world. Sub Zero also bought out small auto repair companies, refurbished them and turned them into high profile repair and modification centers. Drivers meet at these centers, to discuss auto mechanics and job possibilities.

LAW ENFORCEMENT
LCPD was not happy with this bondage of street racers. Dangers lie when members are caught, and that one person can bring down and bust the whole crew. Encounters with the LCPD are often, which is a result of the increase of crime in LC. When a member is in need of a safehouse, the center acts as one until the heat dies down.

OUR MEMBERS
Members of Sub Zero have varied taste in cars. Some drive muscle, some cruise in exotics, and others ride crotch rockets. Althought the official name of this club is Sub Zero Car Club, the name is outdated as bikes were accepted due to their high usefulness and their similarity to cars. Another group of vehicles which was accepted are trucks, which serve as great offroaders and offensive vehicles. Our members have varied talents in everything that has to do with autos: repair, modification, offroad, drift, racing, and such. The many talents which our club hosts brings about our amazing events in which many drivers show true skill. Members also are from different backgrounds and respect each other as new people bring new techniques, skill and form. Sub Zero members are also members of other gangs quite often, and this does not bring conflict due to the way society within Sub Zero functions.

REQUIREMENTS
If you would like to be a member of Sub Zero, you must:
  • Have a GTA IV capable PC
  • Respect all fellow members of Sub Zero
  • Drive safely when not in a race/ chase/ job
  • Have a love for autos
  • Have a basic understanding of vehicles
To fill out a form, click here.

SIDE NOTES
Customization will be achieved through modification of the game. However, it shall be limited for online purposes. Media that will be created to advertise and portray Sub Zero shall be handeled by capable personell. Any media made by members MUST have the official Sub Zero logo, otherwise the higher autorities have the right to remove the image or disband the member.

user posted image

Our official forums are located here.

Drunk Russian 9, King of Sub Zero Car Club

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:34 PM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 31 January 2009 - 08:41 PM.

Members

GTAForums UsernameGFWL GamertagRankSeparate Association
Drunk Russian 9I7runk I2ussianKingN/A
MMChackerRadJJKEnthusiastN/A
Available N/AN/AN/A

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:35 PM

A fresh start I see; good luck icon14.gif .

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

Great looking gang and interesting backstory!

My only gripe is with the large banner and picture, it stretches the screen and can be quite annoying at times. I'd suggest downsizing it to help navigating this topic easier. smile.gif

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

Looks great, hope your gang goes well

Potato Boggle
  • Potato Boggle

Formerly ozzman1

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

I really wish you a ton of luck. When I tried to start up a driving group it failed miserably.

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Jacky Fiend @ Jan 19 2009, 22:40)
Great looking gang and interesting backstory!

My only gripe is with the large banner and picture, it stretches the screen and can be quite annoying at times. I'd suggest downsizing it to help navigating this topic easier. smile.gif

Lol how small is your screen?

I'll think about it. Can't guarantee, however. Looks good on my screen, you know?

Thank you, everyone . . . I have alot of supporters ph34r.gif

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:43 PM

Heh, the banner is a tad large. I'm glad to see some of the older gangs/clubs coming back, I remember at one point this gang was heavily associated with the Exiles. (circa May '08 or something)

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Lochie @ Jan 19 2009, 23:43)
Heh, the banner is a tad large. I'm glad to see some of the older gangs/clubs coming back, I remember at one point this gang was heavily associated with the Exiles. (circa May '08 or something)

Damn straight baby!
Maybe we will see something reminiscent of those times, who knows?

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Lochie @ Jan 19 2009, 23:43)

As soon as I get Paint.net to work with W7 . . . damn betas!

Yeah, I doubt that will happen, many of the previous Exiles members(some of my best buddies cryani.gif ) left for other gangs. It just wouldn't feel right, and I can handle this club myself.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

Fair enough, times change; and once again, good luck with the gang icon14.gif .
Although would you still like to be allies with the Exiles, but nothing more?

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:11 AM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 20 January 2009 - 12:26 AM.

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Jan 20 2009, 00:01)
Fair enough, times change; and once again, good luck with the gang icon14.gif .
Although would you still like to be allies with the Exiles, but nothing more?

I want to wait until I actually start having meet-ups to decide on my allies.

Also: I resized them. Are they too small now?

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:34 AM

Title fixed, icon14.gif

Do you guys play SA and VC as well? I think SA is far more suited to street racing (due to the mod shops) then IV.

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Lochie @ Jan 20 2009, 03:34)
Title fixed, icon14.gif

Do you guys play SA and VC as well? I think SA is far more suited to street racing (due to the mod shops) then IV.

Thanks, and no. I want to keep it on GTA IV because the physics engine for vehicles is quite amazing compared to SA or VC.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:32 AM

Good to see this restarted. icon14.gif

Btw, is it going to be a club like last time, where members of other gangs could join it, or is this a gang like other clans are?

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:12 PM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 23 January 2009 - 01:16 AM.

QUOTE (AndySerb @ Jan 20 2009, 07:32)
Good to see this restarted. icon14.gif

Btw, is it going to be a club like last time, where members of other gangs could join it, or is this a gang like other clans are?

Yea, it's a club not a gang. Members that are exclusive to SZCC have extra benefits, however.

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:29 PM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 31 January 2009 - 04:35 PM.

I've been having some computer problems recently. The PSU I RMA'd was defective again, and on top of that my hard drive failed. However, my new WD works great. And my (hopefully working) PSU should be here in about a week and a half.

If any of you PC gamers have any interest in joining this club, please don't be hesitant to post. I have laid good ground work for this club and I'm not going to give up on it.

EDIT: I'd also like to welcome my first recruit, MMChacker.

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

I've decided to open this club to Xbox 360 and PS3 aswell. There aren't enough PC players for a PC-only club. cryani.gif

If you are interested in signing up, do not hesitate to post.

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:45 AM Edited by StrappedEnd, 15 February 2009 - 10:48 AM.

i think i might join the 360 section as long as its a club thats open to everyone including clan members (seeing as im the 360 vp for the AoD). i might show some of my clan members this topic.

Damien.
  • Damien.

Charlies facebook bro

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

Nice topic and all, hope it all goes well icon14.gif

I'd be more than happy if you'd allow me to set up a SA:MP version of this, i really like the concept smile.gif

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:42 AM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 22 March 2009 - 10:08 PM.

Hah this all happens while I'm skiin?

I'll update it as soon as possible.

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:07 PM Edited by Drunk Russian 9, 22 March 2009 - 10:13 PM.

My PC is finally up and running, and I want to start this club up again. If any of you want to race with me on the PC version drop a line. Who knows, you might like it.

Also, those of you that think I should start a SA-MP division/360 & PS3, PM me. I have no interest in doing so however if there are capable leaders that can take the roles I have no problem with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users