Quantcast

» «
Photo

Maisonette 9 & Hercules: VIP Pass or GTFO!

276 replies to this topic
JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:36 PM Edited by II J0SePh X II, 28 September 2009 - 08:00 PM.

Brucie talks about it, Gracie Ancelotti talks about it, it`s in the newspapers and on radio reports, even peds talk about it into their mobiles. Oh, and The Lost steal the diamonds from there.

What I want to Know is the location of Gay Tonys superclub Maisonette 9 or Hercules, either will do. Just give me the street name or you can be more precise and give me a detailed description of the building. Best way tho, is just to use the snap-map

Maisonette 9:

Blowdro420[ Location
Znd Location
adamcs Location
Astrixone Location
Gamefarter Location
MC_320 ocation
thecommander Location
kinko kabuki koshi kaPOW Location
mets09v3 Location
II J0SePh X II Location
Luis F Lopez Location
Scottendo Location

Hercules:

II J0SePh X II
Graven Location
Derilict Frog Location
dabaannz Location
dabaannz Location
Money Over Bullsh*t Location

A cookie.gif to everyone who takes part and more KUDOS than a PGR screaming power slide to the dude/dudette who gets it right. Find out the answer on 18th feb.

EDIT You won`t find out on the 18th Feb coz it wasn`t revealed in TLAD, nor were the diamonds stolen from there, haha.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:30 PM

Maisonette 9 and Hercules will probably be like the prison Sweet is sent to in San Andreas; we hear about it, but we never get to see it. The simplest explanation will be that they're located outside of Liberty City, either in another part of the state or a district of the city we cannot visit.

DANNYT07
  • DANNYT07

Bring back the Tampa ;)

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

what do the peds and other people say about it

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (DANNYT07 @ Jan 18 2009, 21:24)
what do the peds and other people say about it

Dark haired female ped outside Nikos` Alderney safehouse; "Hey Lucy.......he`s taking me to Maisonette 9...hope he`s got some coke...

She ended the call there because I bumped into her,lol.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

Here`s where I think they`ll put thesuperclub .It`s the building with the massive unused interior.

Use the snap map to post guesses. Only 4 weeks to go tounge2.gif

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Jacky Fiend @ Jan 18 2009, 20:30)
Maisonette 9 and Hercules will probably be like the prison Sweet is sent to in San Andreas; we hear about it, but we never get to see it. The simplest explanation will be that they're located outside of Liberty City, either in another part of the state or a district of the city we cannot visit.

the police database says, gay tony runs the ALGONQUIN night clubs hecules and maisonette 9.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (junkpile @ Jan 20 2009, 18:17)

the police database says, gay tony runs the ALGONQUIN night clubs hecules and maisonette 9.

Where exactly though? Use the snap map to make a guess.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Jan 20 2009, 14:42)
Here`s where I think they`ll put thesuperclub .It`s the building with the massive unused interior.

Use the snap map to post guesses. Only 4 weeks to go tounge2.gif

I'm pretty sure that is something to do with Happiness Island. It is located directly opposite the island, plus it's adjacent to the island's closest mainland pier. It's probably the ferry terminal or something.

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:15 AM

I was going south on Galviston Ave. and I came across this near the pay n' spray. Click here to view the SnapMap The building looks like a commercial or industrial building but it can also be your club. Take a look for yourselves its at the intersection of Galveston and West Aves.

It even has its own parking lot, garage, multiple doors, and bus stop. There are some signs that I dont reconize I think one has a verticle "KG" and another one is "authorized dealer"(something to do with that coke thing? tounge.gif )

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:18 AM

I feel like I once saw a sign for Hercules somewhere on the southern end of Algonquin... but I could be totally off on that.

DANNYT07
  • DANNYT07

Bring back the Tampa ;)

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

who is fat tony

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (DANNYT07 @ Jan 21 2009, 19:48)
who is fat tony

It`s Gay Tony, he owns Hercules and Maisonette 9 nightclubs in Algonquin. You see him in the cutscene for "Diamonds Are Girls Best Friend". He`s well in with the Ancelottis and has the diamonds stolen off him by The Lost

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Jan 20 2009, 22:18)

i just looked it up. the police database says "lower algonquin" and in addition that two clubs of gay tony had to be closed due to drug business, etc.

i think that's the main reason we can't vist these places and don't see any advertising.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (junkpile @ Jan 24 2009, 18:08)
QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Jan 20 2009, 22:18)

i just looked it up. the police database says "lower algonquin" and in addition that two clubs of gay tony had to be closed due to drug business, etc.

i think that's the main reason we can't vist these places and don't see any advertising.

Were they closed from the beginning or at the end of the game? Sound like a sub-plot, (Tonys` world is crumbling) to the future DLC

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (DANNYT07 @ Jan 21 2009, 14:48)
who is fat tony

This is Fat Tony.

user posted image

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:39 AM

OK, I`m reigniting this topic in the hope that a Mod can move it to the new forum (please!) and in view of the fact that we now know that TBoGT will be all about glitz and glamour. Maybe we`ll get a lot more guesses this time

Kinko Kabuki Koshi KaPOW~!
  • Kinko Kabuki Koshi KaPOW~!

Just let you know that, you're not alone

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:36 PM

I don't know exactly where it is but I'm guessing they'll use Bahama Mamas as Maisonette 9. Or that could be another of Gay Tony' clubs that got shut down and the host of the rumoured "Fight club"

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

Bahamas Mamas was a strip club; Gay tony owns gay bars and nightclubs, but no titty bars.

DANNYT07
  • DANNYT07

Bring back the Tampa ;)

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

joseph's back back again joseph's back tell a friend lol

i new you would bring back the quizes lol

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

They`ll be in the meat quarter (fnar, fnar), just go down there and eavesdrop on the conversations and look at the ped models. It`s all set up, just have to get the right building

Oh, and I was wrong about The Lost stealing the diamonds from there. haha

DANNYT07
  • DANNYT07

Bring back the Tampa ;)

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

I Found a few building of intrest near suffolk and dider satches

=]

SafetyCatch
  • SafetyCatch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

I spotted a club in Northwood, with a cue; didn't really take a proper look at the sign though.

buffalosoulj4h20
  • buffalosoulj4h20

Teabaggin' the Teabaggers

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

I think they will show it first in the opening scene, with people doing coke and Gay Tony giving Luis his first mission.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:57 AM

Like the Angels of Death clubhouse in TLAD, the nightclub buildings probably exist on Niko's map but do not have the signs and details they'll have in TBOGT.

The inconsistencies in the maps supposedly reflect the differences in what each character notices or cares about. Buildings where major events happen in TLAD have an ambiguous status from Niko's point of view. Niko and Johnny can walk by the nightclub buildings but they aren't interested what they are (or were).

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ May 28 2009, 00:57)
Like the Angels of Death clubhouse in TLAD, the nightclub buildings probably exist on Niko's map but do not have the signs and details they'll have in TBOGT.

The inconsistencies in the maps supposedly reflect the differences in what each character notices or cares about. Buildings where major events happen in TLAD have an ambiguous status from Niko's point of view. Niko and Johnny can walk by the nightclub buildings but they aren't interested what they are (or were).

That`s true. But I`m asking which building that Johnny and Niko can walk by in IV and TLAD, will be the building that Luis can (presumably) enter in BGT?

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:56 AM

Ok I`ve updated the OP to include a list of people who`ve made a spcific guess since Jan 18 (2!...WTF) and will be updating it as the guesses roll in. Should have at least four by the time TBGT is released, haha.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:56 PM Edited by II J0SePh X II, 31 May 2009 - 07:01 PM.

Edited the OP to include guesses for Hercules AND Maisonette 9

Edit: Triple post. sigh. D`you know what? I`ll let it lie.
Will there be Jet-packs?

mets09v3
  • mets09v3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

http://snapmap.wikig...320,283|324,395

There I snapped a perimeter of the most likely neighborhood that the bar is likely to be in.

Personally I think the place will be Bahama Mama's.

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:23 PM

I think i have something that will make it a lot easier for you:
Gracie talked about this club, as someone said the club should be at the bottom of algonquin
Gracie family is in little italy, they have connections with gay tony and luis.
From this i can tell that the club should be close to Gracie family, it make a lot sense.
This way luis could saw Ray employers, spy on them or things like these
To make buisness they have to be close to the family.
Try to look around at little italy area and maybe a little farther.
But just check, i mean it can be anywhere.
I also saw people that have the same clothes as luis in northwood area.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (mets09v3 @ May 31 2009, 19:07)
http://snapmap.wikig...320,283|324,395

There I snapped a perimeter of the most likely neighborhood that the bar is likely to be in.

Personally I think the place will be Bahama Mama's.

That's a strip club, not a night club or a gay bar. It's definitely not the location of Maisonette 9 or Hercules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users