WILL IT WORK ON WINDOWS 7???

Yeah, it will.

Slobo
  • Slobo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

Hi, i have a problem, after 5 min gaming in MP, my game crash sad.gif
I have the latest version of your trainer and the FileCheckFix of Alexander Blade.

DeadSuitMan
  • DeadSuitMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:18 PM

Well Sjaak, I've tested some more concerning the object save.ini and it works very well. I've made a track with half pipes going all over the airfield and it was flawless.
Sometimes when I delete everything and load the objects save it shows 1 halfpipe that is turned almost 45 degrees. Not a big prob, just a matter of saving a lot and removing the object that does that when loading.
Also, is there a way to scroll through the menu using numpad 4 and 6? Now you have to use numpad 2 and 8. Would be handy (and possible) if you could go left and right in stead of only going all the way up or down in the menu, if you know what I mean.
Man, your trainer becomes better with every step, you should be proud of what you're doing. At least I appreciate what you're doing so far biggrin.gif

Calzinger
  • Calzinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

I've recently been having troubles with the weather feature.

If I set a certain weather condition, it remains that way permanently. Then if I change the weather via the cell phone cheat, in a few minutes it changes back to original condition that I set with the trainer.

It used to work fine and then only recently started bugging out like this. I've actually already completely reinstalled the game which didn't work.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (Tim Riches @ Oct 22 2009, 03:13)
gtastyles, sjaak327 pointed out in that thread you gave that WinAmp can be controlled ingame (here is the link) and Shoutcast is a plugin for winamp. Have you tried that yet?

Hi Tim thanks for asking. Yes I have tried that mod before. I don't really remember if I could get it to work or not. But the Winamp effect is not really what I'm looking for. I like how when using Independance FM or even other radio stations how the sound shifts from silence to music based on starting up a car. I'm not looking for radio on foot. I'm just looking to spare myself of all the unwanted music found on several stations with the exception to electrochoc and that jazz station. If sjaak could just write a Separate Default Radio Station mod that works in all game modes this would be perfect! Why Seperate? Because he has his trainer disabled in competitive gaming modes which ofc is good because 99% of the ppl using his trainer would use it to cheat. Cheaters Suck! : )

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Can you say how change of X and Y axis on spawned object? I use /+num1 but this don't work.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (City_Poke912 @ Oct 28 2009, 21:14)
Can you say how change of X and Y axis on spawned object? I use /+num1 but this don't work.

Should work fine. There are four movements regarding rotation. X, Y and Z axis and one option to rotate along all axis. They are described at the move screen, and should work fine.

Rob85Fr
  • Rob85Fr

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:09 AM

Hi Sjaak biggrin.gif

The mod is really Nice, thanks for all wink.gif

I have a little question: How to more 100 objetcs spawned can be see by others players in multiplayer? Because I Have created a really big ramp; but in multiplayer, others players can only see the half of the ramp sad.gif

Thanks wink.gif

cyden101
  • cyden101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

hey Sjaak thanks a lot for pointing me to C06alt's First person mod. colgate.gif i just had a chance to try it out and it works great.. one little passing thought i had, is it possible to completely disable car alarms when breaking in to random cars on the street? like i said just a random passing thought

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

@DeadSuitMan, thanks smile.gif I have added the remove all weapons on the weapons menu, you would then be completely unarmed. Next version (whenever that is, not sure, maybe if I have more suggestions that I can add, then I would release 4.4, but no idea when).

@Calzinger, now you mention this, I tried it as well, and I kept the same weather also, to be honest, no idea as I only change the weather. I do not force it (unless of course one would select force weather).

@gtastyles, trouble is that aru's hook also locks to free and party mode, so other then use another hook, there is no way to do this. Maybe if I have time, I will do this, it won't take long, but it will then be based upon that other hook.

@Rob85Fr, this might simply be due to MP limits or so. I am guessing, you yourself see the whole thing ? maybe built a smaller ramp smile.gif

@cyden101, I have added this, it's a bit difficult to test, do you have an example of a car that is A) allways at the same spot and B) sounds the alarm when you steal it ?

Coldkilla
  • Coldkilla

GTA Film Director

• Members

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:06 AM

I'm impressed. Still going after all this time smile.gif

I'll have to install the game again to make a movie sometime soon.

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Oct 29 2009, 21:27)
@gtastyles, trouble is that aru's hook also locks to free and party mode, so other then use another hook, there is no way to do this.

Maybe if I have time, I will do this, it won't take long, but it will then be based upon that other hook.

sjaak327, thanks so much for replying and at least considering my requested mod! Heh, if cheaters can have fully automatic rpg pistols in competitive game modes I'm sure having a default radio station mod would be possible. Maybe it could be done using the ( g4mhook.dll ). Sneaky's kicker uses it and ofc that works in all game modes. Hey, i just had another idea for the mod. I'm not looking for radio on foot but do you think it would be possible to change the radio in the safehouse? Or in The Triange Strip Club?

DeadSuitMan
  • DeadSuitMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

I'm trying to find the big oil tanker object, the one that is sometimes used for massive ramps. Can you tell me what's the name of the object and where it's located (under the standard objects menu or under "More objects"?)

A suggestion for your next release:

Is it possible to add a function where it's possible to make the movements of the bikes more realistic? Example, when I come in a situation where I'm riding my bike through a curve and my bike is turned 45 degrees from it's original position, gta has the nasty habit of flipping your bike upside down, which doesn't happen in real life right? It also happens sometimes when you jump from a half pipe or such.
I hope that you understand what I mean, if not let me know and I'll tell it in Dutch tounge.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (DeadSuitMan @ Oct 30 2009, 16:13)
I'm trying to find the big oil tanker object, the one that is sometimes used for massive ramps. Can you tell me what's the name of the object and where it's located (under the standard objects menu or under "More objects"?)

Is it possible to add a function where it's possible to make the movements of the bikes more realistic? Example, when I come in a situation where I'm riding my bike through a curve and my bike is turned 45 degrees from it's original position, gta has the nasty habit of flipping your bike upside down, which doesn't happen in real life right? It also happens sometimes when you jump from a half pipe or such.
I hope that you understand what I mean, if not let me know and I'll tell it in Dutch tounge.gif

nj05_oiltnkbig is the ID, but I don't think it is actually in the trainer. Of course you can change any of the 30 object slots to spawn, or enter the ID ingame, the ID you should use is: 1335460286

I'm afraid that I cannot help you with your bike handling, I guess you need to edit handling.dat to do something about that.

@gtastyles, I created a small radio mod, that has all the features related to radio, that are also in this trainer, and compiled it over g4mhook, so indeed it works in all MP modes. I agree that this cannot possibly lead to any cheating, so it shouldn't be any problem.

http://www.gtagaming...cript-mods/3651

Have fun.

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:20 AM Edited by gtastyles, 31 October 2009 - 08:24 AM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Oct 30 2009, 19:39)
@gtastyles, I created a small radio mod, that has all the features related to radio, that are also in this trainer, and compiled it over g4mhook, so indeed it works in all MP modes. I agree that this cannot possibly lead to any cheating, so it shouldn't be any problem.

Have fun.

sjaak327, WOW! That was pretty quick!

Just 10 days after I requested this mod it's here ; )

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059572078

Sounds are so important to me this mod is truely a dream come true!

Even if nothing changes about it I'll be more than happy with this since
I will never have to hear hate rap when starting up my stolen cars again.

If I have any feedback for you it is thankyou so much and these 3 changes:

----------
Change #1:
----------
F12 does not work well for the Show Menu key for me because
I use Sneaky's Kicker and to show his menu he uses ALT + F12
so every time I show the kicker menu I also show the Radio menu.

Sneaky's kicker is what I consider to be an essential mod so
I Changed the Show Menu key from F12 to F11:

MenuKey=123 //Enter Menu, Default F12

MenuKey=122 //Enter Menu, Default F11

Since sounds are so important in life, I also consider this Default Radio Station mod to be an essential mod as well!

----------
Change #2:
----------
N for Next song does not work well because it changes the song when typing to ppl in game.

How about using Numpad + for next song and Numpad - for previous song ( there is currently no way to access the previous song ).

----------
Change #3:
----------
Mobile radio ( aka on foot radio ) is a nice feature but I'll hardly ever use it. I mostly play in competitive modes so when I'm
on foot I like to be able to hear what's going on around me. Paying attention to the sounds in this games environment is a key
ingredient to surviving and therefore succeding in game goals. What would be much more applealing to me is having the music
in the safehouse automatically tuned to the Default Radio Station. For me it is always Independance FM. I love my music!

Oh' and I really like how the Default Radio Station in the ini is already tuned to Independance FM in this Radio Mod! Nice Work!

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:37 AM Edited by gtastyles, 31 October 2009 - 08:40 AM.

nj05_oiltnkbig is the ID, but I don't think it is actually in the trainer. Of course you can change any of the 30 object slots to spawn, or enter the ID ingame, the ID you should use is: 1335460286

Hey, speaking of finding objects in the game. I'm wondering if anyone can help me find the file name of a statue in the game.

Someone else told me the name of the statue is " Father Francis Patrick Duffy ". Does anyone know the actual file name? ext? ( wdr, wdd, wft ).

I have done some very extensive searching in SparkIV and have not been able to find it. I would like to replace this statue with another statue in mind.

In SparkIV >> GTA IV >> pc >> data >> maps ...

I have searched the entire maps files by exporting everything in the ( img ) files and searching for statue and other words.

I have also searched the entire maps files by opening each ( wdr, wdd and wft ) file too visually confirm this statue and no luck.

The statue is located in the center of Algonquin, northern Times Square. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

@gtastyles, I don't know the object you are looking for offhand.

Regarding changes to radio:

Change 1, I have also changed it in ini and by default
Change 2, I have done one better, you can still use N, but it will not interfere with the MP chat. In fact, that fix I have also added to the trainer, so that no cars expolde anymore, if you happen to use ? at the end of the sentence smile.gif

Change 3, currently trying to make that work.

MagnAn
  • MagnAn

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

Hi sjaak,
I'm very happy with the new version, rotation works great, added cars are awesome, thanks again for that.
I've added 11 cars and a bike, and i can spawn them all, no problem.

Now, I would love it if you could make the attacking driver/ped use an added car or bike, that would rock.

Thanks very much once again.

cyden101
  • cyden101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Oct 29 2009, 21:27)

@cyden101, I have added this, it's a bit difficult to test, do you have an example of a car that is A) allways at the same spot and B) sounds the alarm when you steal it ?

Unfortunately no i don't... the only place i can think of is the "Turismos" in the "Grotti" showroom have a high chance of being alarmed..

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:03 AM Edited by sjaak327, 02 November 2009 - 11:56 AM.

Ok, first of all, the radio mod that was requested is updated:

-F11 for menu now.
-Using N in chat in MP, will not skip to next track. Previous track is not included, I have no idea how to make it work.
-New feature, Safe house radio, radio is switched on automatically in all 5 safehouse. Cannot be enabled together with mobile radio (obviously).

Trainer version 4.4 is released:

Changes from version 4.3:

-remove all weapons option, in the weapons menu
-silence car alarm when stealing.
-sometimes, when chatting in MP, the last key you used in that chatwindow, would register into the game,
leading the trainer to perform an action that was assigned to the same key. (for instance ? - explode car)
This has been fixed now, so you can use ? without having to worry that some car will explode.
-Also if you disable keys or the trainer, keys will not register anymore (this was added in 4.2).
-Added ability to use added cars both for the load/save car slots, and as model for attacking driver/ped, Not in MP.
-Marbella renamed to Marbelle.
-Added nj05_oiltnkbig to object spawn menu.

Have fun.

OutOfTimer
  • OutOfTimer

PC Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:13 PM

New version... Yay! Happy, happy! inlove.gif
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Nov 1 2009, 00:03)
Silence car alarm when stealing.

As I already told sjaak327, he will surely be wanted by the Liberty City police for this. Niko now uses his mod to steal cars!

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:31 PM Edited by gtastyles, 02 November 2009 - 07:02 PM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Nov 1 2009, 00:03)
Ok, first of all, the radio mod that was requested is updated:

-F11 for menu now.
-Using N in chat in MP, will not skip to next track. Previous track is not included, I have no idea how to make it work.
-New feature, Safe house radio, radio is switched on automatically in all 5 safehouse. Cannot be enabled together with mobile radio (obviously).

So amazing! Now I can actually be safe AND sound ... in my safehouse!

You know the first thing I used to do when spawning in my safehouse was go into
the hallway so I would not have to listen to the radio station that could not be changed!

sjaak327, I am 100% happy with this mod! However, I did have another idea on how to improve this.

When a new song starts playing, would it be possible to display the song being played on the screen?

EDIT: Song Display might be determined by file name or mp3 tag info. Probably file name would be best.

Maybe even make it optional in radio.ini? That's so nice how you make practically everything optional!

EDIT: Another thing i just noticed is that N switches to next song when the gfwl live window is showing.
EDIT: This is NOT a big deal to me at all! Just noticed it happening here and thought you should know.

DeadSuitMan
  • DeadSuitMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

I'm afraid that I cannot help you with your bike handling, I guess you need to edit handling.dat to do something about that.

Have fun.

Thanks, the ID works. I had something weird though.
Iv build a track with these oil tankers, very smooth and well connected. So there I was on a server with a friend and I used the load function to load the track. To me it was perfect, but my friend saw big gaps between the tankers. He needed Speedup to get over them. He wasnt lying because when he drove the track I saw him making weird hicks ups while driving right at the points where the tankers were connected.
Ive also had this with a track made from half pipes. This only occurred when saving the track and loading it on MP. To me it looked good, to others it was a mess.
Just to let you know mercie_blink.gif

critical_error
  • critical_error

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

One word... Awesome !!!!! Great job. Its THE best trainer for GTA IV imo.!!!

iDash
  • iDash

GTA 5 Developer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

Hm very cool trainer but the change walkstyle (player) function don't works sad.gif

Atomic1
  • Atomic1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

Hey sjaak327,
The last 2 updates were really great, but I have some questions.
-Which function do you use to spawn/delete objects?
-How do you find those cool (interactable) objects? like that oiltanker I was looking for that one a long time now. (big thanks to putting it in the new version)
-Is it possible to make it so when you use the load objects function, add new objects and then save all objects again it remembers all position and rotation information?
because now it seem like qy and qz aren't being saved back, they are all put to 0. Also I made a ramp with the oiltanker (and other objects), saved it and loaded it back and then i think all oiltanker objects where placed too high and most of the other objects where placed ok. (some also too high, but not as much too high as the oiltanker objects)
-Is it perhaps also possible to be able to add your own custom objects set, that include the objects that you can define in the trainer.ini or something?
Anyway big thanks again for the best trainer for gta IV by far. smile.gif

Rob85Fr
  • Rob85Fr

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

Sjaak, I have tested a thing about objects spawning: We can only spawn 71 objects in multi! More 71, others players can't see them sad.gif

Are you sure there are no chance to see more than 71 objects spawned? Like 150 or 200?

Thanks sad.gif

samster97
  • samster97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:52 PM

i have a question-

can I use this on a user thats not administrator? because when I installed Alexander Blades ASi loader it did not work on a normal user, it only worked on adimistrator. is there anyway I can make this work on a regular user thats not administrator?

Thanks

HerzogIgzorn
  • HerzogIgzorn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

Sorry, I'm new here.
I downloaded the files, but what do I have to do now?

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users