7,652 replies to this topic
sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 4 2009, 21:32)
Man just need to say your trainer is awesome! I just had some great fun with it. biggrin.gif It would be great if you make something which let not fly you out of car. Also a heavy car would be awesome, so your car is very strong and can push away and clash other cars without losing speed. tounge.gif You know what I mean.. xD

But I really like the trainer!

Thanks, the not fly out of the car will work if you enable car god mode in the next version (soon I hope).

Regarding the second request, you need to edit handling.dat in order to achieve that, I don't think it can be done using a trainer. There is one native command that is called setcarheavy, but it doesn't really make the car heavy.

Neon25
  • Neon25

Proud PC gamer

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 4 2009, 20:05)
QUOTE (Neon25 @ Feb 4 2009, 17:24)
Thanks a lot. smile.gif Just make sure to do some testing with your "turbo" speed.

I always wanted my police car to be invincible to have more fun during vigilante missions, it's just so epic. biggrin.gif

It works, the buffalo and police car are invincible.

Awesome! Again, thanks a lot. smile.gif You do some great work for the community. smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:52 PM

Thanks, I have just updated it to 1.6, which features a car god mode that will stick, and needs to be enabled once, it will then be valid for any car you enter. Also I have changed most car options to be usable not only with the current car (the one Nico is in), but also with the saved car (K+NUMPAD 1). So you don't have to actually be in a car to use these options, of course you need to be close to the saved car, otherwise you'll not see anything smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:43 AM Edited by sjaak327, 05 February 2009 - 09:51 AM.

Sorry about this, but I just found a bug in the new functionality to do things with saved cars sad.gif

I forgot to check if the vehicle still exists, so if you use these functions if you are far away from the car (which is kind of useless) the game will crash, if the car doesn't exist anymore.

Will update this soon, so that it does check if the vehicle exists. Sorry about this.

I have just updated the fixed version smile.gif

Sorry again.

beowulfx
  • beowulfx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

Great trainer, do achievements still work with this?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:59 PM

^ yes they are not locked in any way. In fact there is actually one option that would give you an instant achievement (providing you don't have it already), the unlock all island button (NUM +) will also award the achievement.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 5 2009, 15:59)
^ yes they are not locked in any way. In fact there is actually one option that would give you an instant achievement (providing you don't have it already), the unlock all island button (NUM +) will also award the achievement.

Yesterday I set my ammo to unlimited. (so 9999/30 for example with an mp5) I also saved when I had that cheat on. So when I load that game I still see 9999/30. Is that because the trainer had it still enabled or because with everything you save with you will be enabled if you load? tounge.gif

ATM I really love your trainer! tounge.gif An ingame possibility with the most default functions (like car godmode, godmode, unlimited ammo, all weapons etc. etc.) would be very cool. xD I hope something like that is possibile, if you want. biggrin.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 5 2009, 17:59)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 5 2009, 15:59)

Yesterday I set my ammo to unlimited. (so 9999/30 for example with an mp5) I also saved when I had that cheat on. So when I load that game I still see 9999/30. Is that because the trainer had it still enabled or because with everything you save with you will be enabled if you load? tounge.gif

ATM I really love your trainer! tounge.gif An ingame possibility with the most default functions (like car godmode, godmode, unlimited ammo, all weapons etc. etc.) would be very cool. xD I hope something like that is possibile, if you want. biggrin.gif

Haha, well the trainer start up with everything disabled, so I must assume when you save your game, it also saves the ammo at the moment, you can however disable it before you save, as in my case it would go back to the amount of ammo I had before I actually enabled the cheat.

Regarding the menu, I might do it if I have some time, but not sure if it's very usefull, I mean I do like the keycombinations over the menu, as it is much quicker to enable.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 5 2009, 18:19)
Haha, well the trainer start up with everything disabled, so I must assume when you save your game, it also saves the ammo at the moment, you can however disable it before you save, as in my case it would go back to the amount of ammo I had before I actually enabled the cheat.

Regarding the menu, I might do it if I have some time, but not sure if it's very usefull, I mean I do like the keycombinations over the menu, as it is much quicker to enable.

I will try to disable it. tounge.gif Well it isn't a very big problem. But whenever I will share a savegame to someone else I don't want that person haves 9999 ammo. xD

But I agree it's much easier to use keycombinations. But as an extra to enable the other things. So you can fast press a key combination which brings up a menu.. But only if you like it. smile.gif

Also I did that cheat with 100% respect and like at the three friends with cheat. But I don't get a call where they say me about their special ability. tounge.gif Also I tried to call them, but they don't answer. :S Or do i need to date them first? Is there also a cheat which gives me 100% with Dwayne? xD

When I was in a Sultan RS I wanted to teleport, but by mistake I teleported into savehouse. xD Nothing annoying about it, just had to laugh about it. tounge2.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:37 PM

^the respect cheat is only a statitics cheat, I don't think it unlocks the achievement sad.gif

But it might help after you've gotten them, as in their percentage goes, down, you just up it again.

I will add the other ones as well, probably have one keycombo for three friends or all five.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 5 2009, 18:37)
^the respect cheat is only a statitics cheat, I don't think it unlocks the achievement sad.gif

But it might help after you've gotten them, as in their percentage goes, down, you just up it again.

I will add the other ones as well, probably have one keycombo for three friends or all five.

Hehe.. I want their special abilities. tounge.gif But when it goes 1% down and I bring it up by dating one of them once again will I get the phonecall about special ability then and maybe achievement? xD

NoTThaTGuY73
  • NoTThaTGuY73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 4 2009, 19:43)
Most laptops don't have a physical numpad, but do have an additional key that will trigger a numpad like function, Dell laptops use fn to denote that key, I realise this means that you would have to use for instance F10+FN+NUM1 to teleport to that slot for instance, but it should work.

I'm very aware of the FN key, I hate to sound irritated but I dislike when someone assumes I'm an idiot. Why would I post if the FN key worked? I have a Dell XPS M1530 and no, using the FN key does not work.

Back to my original question, is there a way to reconfigure your default built in numpad options? There are but so many customizable mappings... Or how bout maybe adding the FN key mapping would help...unless you can't add things like [GodKeyOn3]= 332(FN)

Dunno man - It's a great trainer I'm just 1 of thousands of laptop gamers trying to be compatible....

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (NoTThaTGuY73 @ Feb 5 2009, 19:34)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 4 2009, 19:43)
Most laptops don't have a physical numpad, but do have an additional key that will trigger a numpad like function, Dell laptops use fn to denote that key, I realise this means that you would have to use for instance F10+FN+NUM1 to teleport to that slot for instance, but it should work.

I'm very aware of the FN key, I hate to sound irritated but I dislike when someone assumes I'm an idiot. Why would I post if the FN key worked? I have a Dell XPS M1530 and no, using the FN key does not work.

Back to my original question, is there a way to reconfigure your default built in numpad options? There are but so many customizable mappings... Or how bout maybe adding the FN key mapping would help...unless you can't add things like [GodKeyOn3]= 332(FN)

Dunno man - It's a great trainer I'm just 1 of thousands of laptop gamers trying to be compatible....

I did not assume you were an idiot, and I'm sorry if I somehow offended you. But in my line of work (which happens to be the support of computers) you would be surprised how many people don't know about FN on a laptop...

Also you have to be aware that in this case, there is no possible way to test this myself, as I don't have a laptop powerfull enough to run this game.

You are a bit out of luck I'm afraid, as the first version of the trainer indeed had the opportunety to define pretty much each and every key that it uses, but I have changed that because I though it was simply overkill and confusing (I am talking about roughly 240 different keys).

However, in this case I will simply add the possibilty to also redifine each numpad key, I will add them at the bottom of the trainer.ini, so that means you will have ten more keys to define, how does that sound ?

tf2
  • tf2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

omg please make a menu for this! You have to remember like 20938921983192839812738127893172 keys and it's f*cking stupid. Look at the car spawner, look at that menu, why can't you make one? I'll f*cking pay you to make a menu for this.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (tf2 @ Feb 5 2009, 22:31)
omg please make a menu for this! You have to remember like 20938921983192839812738127893172 keys and it's f*cking stupid. Look at the car spawner, look at that menu, why can't you make one? I'll f*cking pay you to make a menu for this.

It's not stupid, it's actually clever, I mean, with a menu, how quickly do you think you can teleport to a certain position, or for instance spawn your favourite car ?

If you want a menu, there is another trainer that is perfect for you (Ingame trainer, on this very forum), it features a menu, which is nice, but it's not quick, you need to scroll to get to various options, here you have a quick and dirty car spawn, teleport and various other options, without having to activate a menu, take relevant options and scroll until you finally have the option/car/teleport position you want. I will ask you this simple question, how long do you think it takes to spawn say a Tursimo using a menu system as opposed to how long it takes with this trainer.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a menu, but it takes too much time.

Maybe maybe I will consider some sort of menu, but for now this will have to do I'm afraid.

And you don't have to remember anything, all it takes is two A4's and it will still be quicker to look at those two pieces of paper, then having to scroll through a menu system. And of course in due time, you will know the keys and key combo's that are really worthwhile.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

Okay, another new version smile.gif

Yes I know I should stop releasing one every day, but I'm trying to act on requests in this thread.

No new features this time, just some configuration options. First as requested, you can now define the numpad keys (this might help laptop users).

Also I have included a new section in trainer.ini, Defaults, where you can define some startup values:

Never Wanted
Never Reload/Unlimited Ammo
Always God Mode
Car God Mode
Display Speedometer in KM
Display Speedometer in MPH

Default values are set to 0 (off) to enable any of these options on startup, just change the value to 1.

The Car "super" brake key, will also work when you are using fastrun.

porkie0.0
  • porkie0.0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:08 AM

it be nice to have a car spawner that has a delay like 1min per car spawn
so u dont get f*ckING RETARD ABUSERS LAGGING OUT f*ckING SERVERS COS THERE LITTLE f*ckING CHILDS
thanks wink.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (porkie0.0 @ Feb 6 2009, 01:08)
so u dont get f*ckING RETARD ABUSERS LAGGING OUT f*ckING SERVERS COS THERE LITTLE f*ckING CHILDS
thanks wink.gif

Well, I'm a bit late for that I'm afraid, even if I build that one in now, people would still use older versions.

I did never consider MP in this, I never play it myself.

porkie0.0
  • porkie0.0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 6 2009, 08:58)
QUOTE (porkie0.0 @ Feb 6 2009, 01:08)
thanks wink.gif

Well, I'm a bit late for that I'm afraid, even if I build that one in now, people would still use older versions.

I did never consider MP in this, I never play it myself.

oh well xD

jarredzagaros
  • jarredzagaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:16 AM

hey sjaak327 had a quick question, is it possible for me to disable individual function on the key combos cause i use multiple trainers that work togeather and would like to not have key combos getting mixed up where i do 2 cheats with one combo. also i know i could just change the key combo to something else but the one i want to change i dont use i would assume that changing the keycode number for a cheat to 0 would work but not sure but since its your trainer i thought id ask. thanks

jarredzagaros
  • jarredzagaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

nevermind skip my last post it tells you in your ini file about changing and disabling combo keys my bad so ignore what i asked.

Howmaster
  • Howmaster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hey sjaak327 could you add a option so we can choose between 2 Weaponlists ??

Like i mean, when i press LAlt + Num 7 it gives me the weaponlist i want to, but could you make that we can chose between 2 list ??

Maybe that i want to have sometime a Uzi instead of a MP5, and to switch that always before i play would be a little bit anoining.

I dont know if this is manageable, but that would be great ^^ biggrin.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Howmaster @ Feb 6 2009, 12:09)
Hey sjaak327 could you add a option so we can choose between 2 Weaponlists ??

Like i mean, when i press LAlt + Num 7 it gives me the weaponlist i want to, but could you make that we can chose between 2 list ??

Maybe that i want to have sometime a Uzi instead of a MP5, and to switch that always before i play would be a little bit anoining.

I dont know if this is manageable, but that would be great ^^ biggrin.gif

Sure that's easy, will make it so that if you press Lalt +7 first time, you get list 1, second time will get you list 2.

Howmaster
  • Howmaster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

WOW cool thx men ^^ biggrin.gif

And one thing in the newest version you already made it that every time the god mode and that stuff is enabled when you start the game

Can you make that for Armor and Weapons too ??

GTA_XP
  • GTA_XP

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:44 PM

Please could you repleace the grenades into Molotov and barreta Shotgun into
Pump Shotgun?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (GTA_XP @ Feb 6 2009, 14:44)
Please could you repleace the grenades into Molotov and barreta Shotgun into
Pump Shotgun?

You can do that yourself smile.gif

In trainer.ini there is this:

////WEAPONS SECTION////

[Weapons]
Slot1=1
Slot2=4
Slot3=9
Slot4=11
Slot5=13
Slot6=15
Slot7=16
Slot8=18

and further down:

//LIST OF WEAPONS//

MELEE=Slot1
BASEBALLBAT 1
POOLCUE 2
KNIFE 3

THROWN=Slot2
GRENADE 4
MOLOTOV 5

So just replace the slot2= value from 4 to 5 and save the file, next time you start the game, or when you change it during the game, the next time you press the relevant key combination, you will get the molotov.

Do the same for the shotgun.

tf2
  • tf2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:09 PM Edited by tf2, 06 February 2009 - 05:13 PM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 5 2009, 22:50)
QUOTE (tf2 @ Feb 5 2009, 22:31)

It's not stupid, it's actually clever, I mean, with a menu, how quickly do you think you can teleport to a certain position, or for instance spawn your favourite car ?

If you want a menu, there is another trainer that is perfect for you (Ingame trainer, on this very forum), it features a menu, which is nice, but it's not quick, you need to scroll to get to various options, here you have a quick and dirty car spawn, teleport and various other options, without having to activate a menu, take relevant options and scroll until you finally have the option/car/teleport position you want. I will ask you this simple question, how long do you think it takes to spawn say a Tursimo using a menu system as opposed to how long it takes with this trainer.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a menu, but it takes too much time.

Maybe maybe I will consider some sort of menu, but for now this will have to do I'm afraid.

And you don't have to remember anything, all it takes is two A4's and it will still be quicker to look at those two pieces of paper, then having to scroll through a menu system. And of course in due time, you will know the keys and key combo's that are really worthwhile.

I'm sorry but I think it's more logical to have a menu that takes 2 seconds longer to select something than taking up half my keyboard with hotkeys.

For example, f1 would bring up godmode and weapon options, things like that, say theres 5 things in the menu all you have to do is have a hotkey 1-5 to choose things in that menu. That would be the same speed as pressing f1 + 5, it would be much more cleaner.

Most people who use this trainer use it in MP free roam, GTAIV is turning into a sandbox game and I like that. Menus are the way forward and I really hope you make one. Maybe have two versions? One with a nice clean menu for sandbox players and one with just hotkeys, a Light + pro version biggrin.gif Charge for the menu one, I don't mind.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

I am considering a menu, and yes for simple things there is not much difference, but for car spawning for instance, it is quicker to use keycombo's then to use a menu, as you are going to run into limitations listing all available models for instance.

But okay, I will consider adding a menu, however, I need time to investigate how to make one, and since I also need to work from time to time, and since I'm away on a business trip next week, it will have to wait at least a week or so. Unless of course I figure it out this weekend.

It would then be nice to have a suggestion as to how such a menu would have to look like, so I'm open for suggestions smile.gif

Howmaster
  • Howmaster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

Like one Awwu use it =)

Thats the simplest way, ore the nice way with mor color

The Menus from dualcores Native trainer they looked great nice and you could chose quick, (because there werent that many options xD )

Well but a other menu i cant figur out ^^

These 2 would be atleast a start xD biggrin.gif

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Nice add that default options! tounge.gif It doesn't annoy me if you bring out a new version everyday. I like to see the new options, so it don't bores. tounge.gif Still love your trainer

About the menu, just a transparant gray square with the options which you include in the menu, like Dualcore's one. But i'm already happy with your trainer as it is now. tounge.gif

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users