» «
Photo

[REL | GTAIV]Simple Trainer for GTAIV

7,652 replies to this topic
skannerz22
  • skannerz22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by skannerz22, 24 August 2013 - 12:08 AM.

this trainer is pretty horrible

the keybindings are incorrect i have clicked things such as spawning a body guard and nothing happens

or going invisible that won't work

then pressing number pad 9 spawns a random attacking car+driver but that is the incorrect binding to what you gave here

fly doesn't work it just goes up and down and sideways which is useless

super jump works better at flying then the actual flying mode does..

RECRUITING a body guard crashes the game

there is multiple keybindings for multiple exact same thing in your instructions and neither of the 3-4-infinity work

mainly this trainer is just usefull for infinite ammo, spawning cars, super jump(..for flying..), god mode for some people, spawning a buggy attacking ped driver/car that can die but still stays existant after death like gmod ragdolls

everything about the keybindings shouts "complicated!" there is nothing simple about this when there is 3 types of teleport keybindings so there is no way to know which works and which doesn't if any work at all

there is 2 invisbility keybindings neither of which work yet pressing some random key (i forgot which) seemed to of made me invisible which was not on keybinding list then there was a super speed option which toggled on which also WAS NOT IN THE KEY BINDINGS LIST it is all incorrect then there was no way to turn it off

mainly the keybindings need to be fixed and this thread edited.. there is too many duplicates and a lot of the things doesn't work

and the trainer only works on free roam and is buggy on single

MichaelP
  • MichaelP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

with the latest version of the trainer why can't i add all the things on the cars?? (the extra parts)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by sjaak327, 25 August 2013 - 09:33 AM.

@skannerz22 Not sure what to make of your post, except to state that by default ALL keybindings that are described are working and are correctly described. In case you haven't noticed this trainer is from january 2009 and has gone through extensive testing.

Pressing num 9 in the default configuration DOES NOT spawn an attacking driver, pageup does.. If reading a word document and understanding it seems complicated to you, I am not sure how I could be of help to you.

What might help you is making sure numlock is on, or alternatively use the menu..

@michaelP, I am guessing the cars you are trying are added or replaced cars (as in not the default cars that come with the game) ?

If that is the case, the extra parts are "mapped" to the game supplied cars, so as to not present unecessary parts that don't exist anyway. Of course when you replace or add cars, this mapping doesn't work, but you can disable the mapping in the ini, that way you are presented with 10 extras on each car, regardless if these actually exist.

Diglett McDickNuggets
  • Diglett McDickNuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

Is it possible to remove all the keybindings all together and just have the menu? I'm using LCPDFR and some of the keybindings conflict with your mod.

Otherwise this is a great mod.

spindog
  • spindog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Is there a way to disable specific keys only?
I tried changing the values of my unwanted keys to zero and all of 'em including the ones that I need no longer work.
And how come some commands aren't found in the [Keybindings] section of the .ini file such as:
RCtrl+Num 0 Lock/Unlock Car Doors
RCtrl+Num 1 Fix Car
RCtrl+Num 2 Flip Car
RCtrl+Num 3 Clean Car
I was hoping to change their keys as well.

Smartass Noob
  • Smartass Noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by Smartass Noob, 26 August 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Can someone explain why some saved objects can incorrectly spawn about 1.5 meters above the spot where they were saved. Not all objects glitch this way, but this is obviously a major glitch, because it makes object saving totally useless.

I'm trying to build a new safehouse, but the walls and floors keep spawning at wrong places. This has also happend with some ladders.

Version 6.5, if that matters.

Remix1121
  • Remix1121

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:20 AM Edited by Remix1121, 27 August 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Anyway you can bind the animation slots for bodyguards, like you can for the player/niko? Right Alt + 1 plays the animation from slot 1. I want to bind a key for the bodyguard animation slots. Don't want to open the trainer everytime i want my bodyguards to play an animation.

I found the [BAnimationSlot1] 2, 3 etc on the bottom of the trainer.ini which i guess stand for bodyguard animations? But i can't figure out how to add key bindings for each slot.

And another thing, not as important to me, but still pretty important wink.gif . Will we be able to save bodyguards? Say 5-10 slots also with key bindings? biggrin.gif

Smartass Noob
  • Smartass Noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by Smartass Noob, 27 August 2013 - 05:44 PM.

About saving bodyguards, I use atractive looking pedestrians all the time. Normally when spawning someone I load the custom clothing/hair/hat/stuff for them from the save slot. This takes about 10 or so clicks at the most and doesn't take much time (but it probably would, if I also used custom speech lines). If you're going to simplify this even further, I'd like there to be an option where the bodyguard never has to be manually reloaded. For example, every time the saved game is loaded, the game should automatically load the saved guard/pedestrian(s) too.

And there should be a way to disable any keybindings. For example, if I never want to change the weather, I don't want to waste any keybindings on it. It's annoying to accidentally change the weather, or something else I didn't want to do, because all keys do something. By this point some key combinations do several things: in-game phone; Xfire; player controls; the trainer; possible other mods. The menu allows one to use any trainer features anyway, so why waste keys on features that are used very rarely?

And how come the weather customization menu doesn't have the option to reset the weather back to normal? If the weather is changed at all, it corrupts the saved game and one has to go back to an earlier saved game, or the weather will be that way forever, instead of using the default cycle. I can see how the weather changing option is necessary for some people, but there should be a way to reset it to the default cycle.

AND ABOUT THE OBJECTS NOT APPEARING WHERE THEY SHOULD:

* Go anywhere and spawn several of the "cj G Door Big".
* Arrange them to various angles of horizontal/vertical/odd.
* Put some on the ground (or on top of buildings in contact with the roof) and some on top of each-other.
* Save the objects.
* Reload a saved game.
* Load the saved objects.
The angles will be correct, but most of them will spawn about 1.5 meters higher than the locations where they were saved. What is this bullsh*t? Every time I reload the game (or reload the game after saving the objects) they appear about that much higher from their last position. It seems that some of the ones that are set as walls may stay in the correct positions, but the ones that are set horizonally, as floors will always go higher.

Diglett McDickNuggets
  • Diglett McDickNuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

I guess no one wants to help. K thanks mod creator.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:22 AM Edited by sjaak327, 02 September 2013 - 09:32 AM.

QUOTE (Diglett McDickNuggets @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 19:16)
I guess no one wants to help.  K thanks mod creator.

Yes you can disable all the keybindings (except for the ones that operates the menu). The reason why I didn't answer is because the answer can be found by reading the included readme. On the options menu, there is an option that will do this for you (can't remember if it's on the first or second page). After you choose save all options to trainer.ini, this will also be saved to trainer.ini so the next time you start the game, this setting is loaded again. Alternatively you can simply go into trainer.ini with notepad and change :

KeyBindingsDisabled=0

to:

KeyBindingsDisabled=1

and save.

@spindoc

You actually can, but you will disable ALL of the options that are using RCTRL+num x options by setting: CarColorKey=163 to CarColorKey=0 there are several of such keys (OpenCarDoorKey I, WeatherKey RALT, TimeHealthKey LAlt, CloseCarDoorKey=74 J, and SaveCarKey1 K).

@smartassnoob

Unfortunately some objects do not re-load at the correct height after being rotated. I have yet to find out why.

AgenBlaze
  • AgenBlaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

Is it possible to add more cars to the 'Added Cars Spawning'? 60 is not enough lol since GTA IV Can actually take up to 78 added cars

Dilvan
  • Dilvan

Blur Sotong

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Just Wanna sya THANK YOU :)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

@agentblaze. No unfortunately the limit is 60. Of course you can still spawn the additional 18 by using the following "workarounds"

1) spawn them by using spawn by model name

2) Save the cars using the save and load function of the trainer

3) "replace" them in the car menu by setting the model + name in place of stock cars you never use anyway. Using trainer.in the whole car spawn menu can be configured.

4) assign them at the shortcut spawn (CTRL +A and further) via trainer.ini.

@dilvan, you are welcome :)

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by nkjellman, 03 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

@sjaak327: When GTA V comes out on PC, do you plan to make a Simple Native Trainer for it?

I'd love to see a trainer like this on V. Best kind of trainer there is. Most other trainers for games, you have to memorize keys, and some even are separate .exe files which usually get picked up by virus protection.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

^ sure will try. Of course to make this kind of trainer I am also depending on the scripthook, so I am hoping Aru will manage to make it run on V.
  • Deadly Target likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

That would be nice. There are so many things I want to check out in V.

I bet you can get into all the GTA Online safe houses. Would make for a good purchasable house mod for SP (probably not an SNT feature). But like SA, I bet there are unused interiors for the online houses. Interiors in V work like IV for the most part but there are teliport ones like the garages, and possibly the GTA Online safe houses (which look like they work like LCS and VCS).

But for both IV, and V, there are interiors you can't get into by teliporting (or even unlocking the doors). A good feature to implement is a San Andreas style teliport system. A feature that you can enable and disable of course. It would only be needed for cut scene interiors and the GTA Online houses in V. It would allow you to walk up to the door and teliport in, with a loading screen in between. I wouldn't make it have markers on the map, just in game. Or even so you just walk up, no marker.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

"I bet you can get into all the GTA Online safe houses."

I am thinking the same thing. Can't wait to test this theory.

Lordofminor
  • Lordofminor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hey sjaak! Could you help me? I tried googling but couldn't find anything close to my problem. I'm playing EFLC on last patch, and everything works great. Trainer too. Until I want to spawn cars from TBOGT. Bikes and boats are good, but when I try to spawn some cars that are only from EFLC, it spawns them but immediately when player model touches them, they glitch, and either they will loose all wheel, and start flying around, or it will kill me (but still will loose all wheels). This happens only to some cars. Cars from GTA are good. Any ideas? Thanks

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

^ No idea to be honest, the trainer just spawns cars, after it is spawned, there is no code running. Maybe try and re-installing EFLC might solve this ?

AgenBlaze
  • AgenBlaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

what about replacing the TLAD bikes spawn menu? is it possible? I don't use the TLAD bikes addon so yeah

Exitialis
  • Exitialis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hello, I'm using this mod together with a warfare type of mod, where all citizens are given weapons and the whole place go chaotic.
I really love this mod and all the work put into it, it's amazing!

But I have a problem with my bodyguards;
They wont fire or attack until they get within a very close range (something like 20 meters). Is there any way to increase their attack range? Or "Sense Distance"?
I would like it if they even cooperated in attacking a target, such as moving from cover to cover and flanking and such.

Right now, they pretty much just stand there and get shot at by distant enemies.

I'm a fairly advanced user, so if you can recommend me doing or changing any options on my end, it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any answers!

Any updates on this?

All that is needed is for the bodyguards to be able to engage the enemy and shoot at them from a greater distance.

Right now their targeting or "Sense" distance seem to be around 20 or 30 meters. Maybe make it 50 or more?

Would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Gtaplayaminigun
  • Gtaplayaminigun

Buster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:49 AM Edited by Gtaplayaminigun, 19 October 2013 - 02:00 PM.

How to get the speedometer to display only whole numbers ignoring the decimal part? i.e, display speed as '180 km/h' instead of '180.000km/h'...

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Where do I delete the saved cars? The Load/Save menu I mean.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

@AgenBlaze, Sorry not possible, the DLC bike menu is the only part where you cannot change the model.

@Exitialis, no idea if this is possible, I will need to do research on that matter.

@Gtaplayaminigun seach for and change Digits=1 to Digits=0 in trainer.ini

@KawakSallas, you can replace saved cars by saving another one in it's place. If you want to completely delete them, you need to search for /// SAVED CARS //// in trainer.ini, than delete everything with headings [SavedCarx] where x is a sequential number.

cToADx
  • cToADx

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by cToADx, 05 December 2013 - 06:06 PM.

ghostanime2001
  • ghostanime2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

How do you save game in lost and damned ? It says I need a CD key but I downloaded this game, I didn't buy it. Any suggestions how to save game without CD key from windows live ? Thanks!

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

sjaak327, dude, you simply ROCK! A question, how many cars and weapons can I add to GTA IV? I mean the maximum limit? I'm preparing myself for modding it as soon as I buy it myself again :) I want to add a tonne of new weps and cars, would be awesome sh*t to play with :p

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

How do I disable that thing when we press E in a vehicle we suddenly spawn on top of the vehicle and we need to press F to teleport back in? it's annoying.

boblester122
  • boblester122

Mod Genius

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:06 AM Edited by boblester122, 17 December 2013 - 10:07 AM.

I CAN'T FIGHT WITH SPAWNED PED WITH MELEE OR UNARMED.

yea... well I was trying to spawn Sara with melee or unarmed in combat mode as attacking ped. she's just staring at me LOL

can you guys help me with this?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by sjaak327, 20 December 2013 - 07:41 AM.

^ there is an option to give peds a drive-by weapon, disable it and they will fight melee.

It could also be down to the actual ped model, in which case it won't work.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users