Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

@sjaak327
Thank you - thank you - thank you :-)

How could this happen to me? *shame*

As you suggested I've looked into asilog.txt and at the end I found:

DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" hooked, address 0x7350D371
Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHook.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHook.asi, Address 0x6F2F0000
Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\Trainer.asi
ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\Trainer.asi, Address 0x6ED90000

So I removed one of the .asi-files and now it just looking absolutely great again :-)

Thanks again for the help and most of all for this beautiful trainer!

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Will you be updating the trainer to accommodate for the max number of added cars which I was told to be 78 cars, or at least fix the car saving menu? No rush, but when typing car names I keep activating different hot keys and it gets annoying. Thanks

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by cp1dell, 18 May 2013 - 09:31 PM.

Alright, so I know how to change my model to Niko in TBoGT, and to use his voice I just open the speech menu and play one of Niko's lines then it will use his voice, but for some reason it still uses Luis' pain sounds. Going to the voice menu and setting the pain sounds to one of the Niko options just results in him being silent.

There is also no walkstyle for Niko in the walkstyle menu.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a more efficient way to play as Niko in TBoGT?

EDIT: Never mind, I just edited the default files so Luis uses Niko's animations, models, textures, and audio.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (UnknownXXVII @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 01:00)
Will you be updating the trainer to accommodate for the max number of added cars which I was told to be 78 cars, or at least fix the car saving menu? No rush, but when typing car names I keep activating different hot keys and it gets annoying. Thanks

What ? You are claiming when you use the spawn by model name function you are activating keycombo's ? Did you bind some of them to single letters or something ?

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by 65536, 19 May 2013 - 05:18 PM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 00:48)
QUOTE (65536 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:24)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:26)
Where exactly did you put trainer.ini?

I always put trainer.ini into main GTA IV's directory, together with trainer.asi. Trainer always works and GTA IV run successfully until I use the "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" function. If I use that option even once, the next time my GTA 4 no longer works. The game just crashes when I try to start it and only replacing trainer.ini is the only way to run the game again after using that dawn "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini". dozingoff.gif Seems that feature totally bugs the trainer, so please fix that error, dude (or remove it if it can't be fixed)! catspider.gif Seriously, the game will start and your trainer will work only if "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" is NOT USED at all, using that feature exactly makes my game do not start anymore at all, unless you return original trainer.ini back in game's main folder.

P. S. Please, @sjaak327, check my previous post for the other bug I've found.

^ That doesn't make any sense, save coordinates to ini does not load it automatically, so there wouldn't be any reason for the game to crash. I just tried it here (both using the keycombo and the menu) and there is no crash whatsoever after using this function. I would've thought after five years this "bug" wouldn't be there, and in fact you are the very first person to report it. In any case, I cannot reproduce the error on my side, and as said, there is no reason whatsoever the game would crash on it. All this function does is write your coordinates to trainer.ini, it doesn't do anything with it, hence there would be no reason it would crash.

The only thing I can think off is that it messes up trainer.ini (not sure how, but just thinking out loud here).

This is what it does:

it adds:

//Saved User Coordinates//

[UserCoordinates1]
x=892.438
y=-499.805
z=19.4286

to the very end of trainer.ini, it doesn't do anything more. Are you starting the game as administrator ?

As regards to Roman, this isn't a bug either, I just load the model and the game randomly sets the texture, so if this happens, just go to the model menu and select another texture for this model.

Thanks anyway. tounge.gif

Now I have a suggestion for your trainer.

Whether is possible to make a new version of your trainer (ver. 6.6 for example), as you add these features listed below to it?
1. Adding a feature "8.00 Morning" that changes time to 8.00 morning (you're already added feature to changes time to 12.00 Noon, 18,00 Afternoon, 23.00 Evening and 5.00 Night, but there is no any feature sets time to Morning);
2. Adding a feature "Remove all Money cash" taking all your money away, i. e. that resets your money cash back to 0 (this wold be useful if you're loaded and playing a 100% completed savegame where you are finished all storyline and all missions that doesn't require to spend any money).
3. Adding a toggling feature "People Doesn't Attack Enabled / Disabled" that makes aggressive people (including armed ones too) does NOT attack main character Niko Bellic or fire to him with weapons.

I think these would be cool. smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (65536 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 19:04)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 00:48)
QUOTE (65536 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:24)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:26)
Where exactly did you put trainer.ini?

I always put trainer.ini into main GTA IV's directory, together with trainer.asi. Trainer always works and GTA IV run successfully until I use the "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" function. If I use that option even once, the next time my GTA 4 no longer works. The game just crashes when I try to start it and only replacing trainer.ini is the only way to run the game again after using that dawn "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini". dozingoff.gif Seems that feature totally bugs the trainer, so please fix that error, dude (or remove it if it can't be fixed)! catspider.gif Seriously, the game will start and your trainer will work only if "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" is NOT USED at all, using that feature exactly makes my game do not start anymore at all, unless you return original trainer.ini back in game's main folder.

P. S. Please, @sjaak327, check my previous post for the other bug I've found.

^ That doesn't make any sense, save coordinates to ini does not load it automatically, so there wouldn't be any reason for the game to crash. I just tried it here (both using the keycombo and the menu) and there is no crash whatsoever after using this function. I would've thought after five years this "bug" wouldn't be there, and in fact you are the very first person to report it. In any case, I cannot reproduce the error on my side, and as said, there is no reason whatsoever the game would crash on it. All this function does is write your coordinates to trainer.ini, it doesn't do anything with it, hence there would be no reason it would crash.

The only thing I can think off is that it messes up trainer.ini (not sure how, but just thinking out loud here).

This is what it does:

it adds:

//Saved User Coordinates//

[UserCoordinates1]
x=892.438
y=-499.805
z=19.4286

to the very end of trainer.ini, it doesn't do anything more. Are you starting the game as administrator ?

As regards to Roman, this isn't a bug either, I just load the model and the game randomly sets the texture, so if this happens, just go to the model menu and select another texture for this model.

Thanks anyway. tounge.gif

Now I have a suggestion for your trainer.

Whether is possible to make a new version of your trainer (ver. 6.6 for example), as you add these features listed below to it?
1. Adding a feature "8.00 Morning" that changes time to 8.00 morning (you're already added feature to changes time to 12.00 Noon, 18,00 Afternoon, 23.00 Evening and 5.00 Night, but there is no any feature sets time to Morning);
2. Adding a feature "Remove all Money cash" taking all your money away, i. e. that resets your money cash back to 0 (this wold be useful if you're loaded and playing a 100% completed savegame where you are finished all storyline and all missions that doesn't require to spend any money).
3. Adding a toggling feature "People Doesn't Attack Enabled / Disabled" that makes aggressive people (including armed ones too) does NOT attack main character Niko Bellic or fire to him with weapons.

I think these would be cool. smile.gif

Ok, whilst I understand you want to have "direct options" , most of it can be done already:

1) The time menu allows to set a specific time, such as 8 am.
2) the options menu has an option to give a specific amount of money, setting it to zero is one of the possiblities.
3) hmm not sure if this is even possible, allthough there is an option (somewhere smile.gif ) to ignore the player, maybe that will do what you ask, but not sure.

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by UnknownXXVII, 21 May 2013 - 05:45 PM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 09:59)

What ? You are claiming when you use the spawn by model name function you are activating keycombo's ? Did you bind some of them to single letters or something ?

Not entirely, I usually type too fast and hit the ; key or - or = which are single mapped and activate no reload/infinite ammo or fast run or godmode. Also I have the smoking mod where L is a hot key and four of my 5 cars over 60 contain L in their name. I just was wondering if your were going to fix the car spawning menu soon, that's all. Its not a huge deal though.

Off topic: The above post reminded me that when bodyguards jack a car and follow you, when under attack they leave the car and don't keep driving which gets annoying. Also when they leave the car, they also don't get back in it they just crowd around my car. The final issue is that when they lag behind their car disappears and they fall behind. I guess these are just the games quirky failures, but I just wanted to let you know they do this.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (UnknownXXVII @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:41)

Not entirely, I usually type too fast and hit the ; key or - or = which are single mapped and activate no reload/infinite ammo or fast run or godmode. Also I have the smoking mod where L is a hot key and four of my 5 cars over 60 contain L in their name. I just was wondering if your were going to fix the car spawning menu soon, that's all. Its not a huge deal though.

Off topic: The above post reminded me that when bodyguards jack a car and follow you, when under attack they leave the car and don't keep driving which gets annoying. Also when they leave the car, they also don't get back in it they just crowd around my car. The final issue is that when they lag behind their car disappears and they fall behind. I guess these are just the games quirky failures, but I just wanted to let you know they do this.

Ok, how am I go to fix my car menu, when another mod is binding to the L key ? There is nothing I can possibly do about that. If you want to use al without this mod doing something, you need to figure out how to change the hotkey to something other than L or ask the author of that mod. The otjer stuff engaging is somehting I probably can do something about not that this will happen anytime soon though.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (UnknownXXVII @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 17:41)

Use this smoking script instead: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=13051

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:17)

Ok, how am I go to fix my car menu, when another mod is binding to the L key ? There is nothing I can possibly do about that. If you want to use al without this mod doing something, you need to figure out how to change the hotkey to something other than L or ask the author of that mod. The otjer stuff engaging is somehting I probably can do something about not that this will happen anytime soon though.

I don't think we are on the same page exactly. I am talking about the saved car menu problem with trying to load added cars beyond 60. I also said the smoke mod was not a big deal and I am not asking you to do anything to it at all. I just wanted to know if you were planning to make a quick edit of the trainer to include more added slots or at least prevent the saved car menu from crashing when spawning cars 61-78. I may be reading too much into your post, but there is no reason to be agitated.

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by UnknownXXVII, 21 May 2013 - 09:37 PM.

QUOTE (Deadly Target @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:48)

Thanks, but I like mine better.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (UnknownXXVII @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:59)
QUOTE (Deadly Target @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:48)

Thanks, but I like mine better.

No problem, but ++++'s is much better. smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (UnknownXXVII @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 22:13)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:17)

I don't think we are on the same page exactly. I am talking about the saved car menu problem with trying to load added cars beyond 60. I also said the smoke mod was not a big deal and I am not asking you to do anything to it at all. I just wanted to know if you were planning to make a quick edit of the trainer to include more added slots or at least prevent the saved car menu from crashing when spawning cars 61-78. I may be reading too much into your post, but there is no reason to be agitated.

Yep you are reading into it too much, I am not agitated.

And no, I don't think I will add more added car slots, you have 60, any more you just have to use the spawn by name feature.

I could look at the problem with the saved car menu, but I am not promising anything.

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

^ Oh well. I didn't think it would happen, but it is not game breaking. I'll swap out my least favorite cars for those slots. Still enjoying GTA IV because of your trainer and modded cars though.

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

I now found a big issue on one of your cool options contained your trainer, and a precise, "Add Explosion Around Player". The feature itself is cool, but... Problem is, if while I try clothes (in clothes shops) or I eat food (in fast food), t. e. when I can't control Niko Bellic, and I activate that feature and the explosion kills the seller (in the shop), I will NOT BE ABLE TO control Niko. Even if I spawn him to a different place (with the teleport feature), I still can't move, jump, climb, etc... cryani.gif The only way to get control over Niko again is this case is I to kill him via "Player Suicide" feature located in "Option Menu", and when Niko reappears, then I'll be able to control him again. So, I think if you are currently doing anything where you can't control Niko (while you're trying clothes, or while you're bying a food and eating it), it is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED to make this feature CANNOT BE ACTIVATED while doing these things listed above.

My other suggestion is about the object spawning feature. You can make: 1. Preview object to be always enabled instead to press X to view the object currently selected in menu, and 2. Can move and rotate the object currently selected in in-game trainer menu before placing it to map? Thanks anyway. tounge2.gif

geov03
  • geov03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hey guys,
Help me.
Simple native trainer not working for TLAD, but working fine for TBOGT

A2002
  • A2002

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

Helloo. I'm running EFLC: 1.1.2.0 and I'm having this bug using model changer, I choose Multiplayer Female. and there is always this backpack on her back, how do you take it off? When I go to clothes options it doesn't work, it flickers but doesn't change, it doesn't change from the backpack.

Thanks.

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by 65536, 14 June 2013 - 04:20 PM.

QUOTE (65536 @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 13:29)
I now found a big issue on one of your cool options contained your trainer, and a precise, "Add Explosion Around Player". The feature itself is cool, but... Problem is, if while I try clothes (in clothes shops) or I eat food (in fast food), t. e. when I can't control Niko Bellic, and I activate that feature and the explosion kills the seller (in the shop), I will NOT BE ABLE TO control Niko. Even if I spawn him to a different place (with the teleport feature), I still can't move, jump, climb, etc... cryani.gif The only way to get control over Niko again is this case is I to kill him via "Player Suicide" feature located in "Option Menu", and when Niko reappears, then I'll be able to control him again. So, I think if you are currently doing anything where you can't control Niko (while you're trying clothes, or while you're bying a food and eating it), it is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED to make this feature CANNOT BE ACTIVATED while doing these things listed above.

My other suggestion is about the object spawning feature. You can make: 1. Preview object to be always enabled instead to press X to view the object currently selected in menu, and 2. Can move and rotate the object currently selected in in-game trainer menu before placing it to map? Thanks anyway. tounge2.gif

@sjaak327, anything about these?
I now have a few more suggestions:

1. Making default starting health for spawned Bodygards (and Spawned ramdom Bodyguards too) to be 10000 (or least 5000) instead 200. I found then you have more than 3 stars wanted level and there are lots of cops, SWAT and police helicopters, after I've spawn a bodyguards, with health 200 they're almost immedatelly get killed by police sad.gif and they won't even can protect Niko and he again remains alone in police chase?
2. Making the same (getting 10000 or least 5000 health) for peds recruited as bodyguards and attached to player.
3. One more suggestion about spawning objects feature: you can make default moving speed slower, i. e. least 0.5 or better 0.3 because with current defaulth speed 1.0, when I move any spawned object, it moves too fast and this makes positioning the object very difficult?
4. Adding a feature makes on HUD number of money and currently selected weapon always visible on screen like they was in older GTA games like GTA San Andreas and GTA 3. Normally they appears only when Niko collect a money from killed people or pick a weapon, and then they dissapears after about 10 seconds.
5. Can make a variant of "Set nearest ped on Fire" feature that applies on all peds near Niko, instead on only one of them (the nearest one)? wink.gif

I found a one more issue about "Set nearest ped on Fire" feature - for some reason some of peds can't be detected when I try to use that feature. dontgetit.gif Normally when I press its hotkey (O + Num 2), only some of them get catched on fire. Often happens for me, even if there are a peds located very close to Niko, the script can't detect them at all, and when I press "Set Nearest Ped On Fire" hotkey, trainer just says "No Near Ped Found", no matter peds near Niko really exists. You can fix this? Really also this feature doesn't work on peds that are running, it really working only on normal walking ones.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (65536 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 02:15)
3. One more suggestion about spawning objects feature: you can make default moving speed slower, i. e. least 0.5 or better 0.3 because with current defaulth speed 1.0, when I move any spawned object, it moves too fast and this makes positioning the object very difficult?

You can change the speed at which the objects move by using the arrow keys and the left control key.

To change rotation speed: Hold left or right arrow. Left reducing speed, right increasing speed.
To change object speed: Same process as rotation speed but hold Left Ctrl at the same time.

Hope this helps.
icon14.gif

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

Does the new trainer allow to perform character missions such as Brucie Car race? The version I have can allow me to play any missions (save the ones that sjaak said wouldn't work). But I can't seem to get character missions...

bafendo
  • bafendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

So I have both GTA IV and EFLC installed. Both purchased via Direct2Drive/GameFly and I have this trainer installed where it will work with all 3 games, but in the weapons menu, I can't select episodic weapons. Don't remember what message pops up, but isn't there a way I can use this trainer to have EFLC weapons whilst playing GTA 4? Or do I need an additional mod?

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

Thanks inlove.gif .

merandus
  • merandus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by merandus, 30 June 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Hello there

This trainer rocks!
I'm visually impaired, (i've lost my sight gradually do to infected genes and such) and have little or no useful sight currently
Sometimes i do play GTA IV on my brother's laptop, and try to mess around abit with it. I do have a 3d speaker setup, and GTA's sound design is very nice if you'd ask me, so i do play with abit to spend some time.
(i can easily aim and shoot at cars and attacking peds by the way, do to the accurate sound effects) and uh, im not crazy, just trying to intertain myself with GTA sounds abit!

I have a request to the trainer developer, is this possible to make the player to autodrive to the destination marker? (such as police missions, friends hangout and other missions?)
Currently the player autodrive feature works only if you define the waypoint manually on the map i guess.
Setting up a shortcut to plot a waypoint on the destination marker could help too.
Also you can jump to the destination marker by pressing RCTRL and M, but i'm asking that if it could be possible to autodrive to it as well
If this feature sounds kinda useless and hard to implement, i'm sorry for the noise

BTW, the shortcuts of this trainer are awesome too smile.gif

Cheers
Hadi

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by 65536, 01 July 2013 - 08:48 AM.

QUOTE (merandus @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 01:10)
Hello there

This trainer rocks!
I'm visually impaired, (i've lost my sight gradually do to infected genes and such) and have little or no useful sight currently
Sometimes i do play GTA IV on my brother's laptop, and try to mess around abit with it. I do have a 3d speaker setup, and GTA's sound design is very nice if you'd ask me, so i do play with abit to spend some time.
(i can easily aim and shoot  at cars and attacking peds by the way, do to the accurate sound effects) and uh, im not crazy, just trying to intertain myself with GTA sounds abit!

I have a request to the trainer developer, is this possible to  make the player to autodrive to the destination marker? (such as police missions, friends hangout and other missions?)
Currently the player autodrive feature works only if you  define the waypoint manually on the map i guess.
Setting up a shortcut to  plot a waypoint on the  destination marker could help too.
Also you can jump to the destination marker by pressing RCTRL and M, but i'm asking that if it could be possible to autodrive to it as well
If this feature sounds kinda useless and hard to implement, i'm sorry for the noise

BTW, the shortcuts of this trainer are awesome too smile.gif

Cheers
Hadi

Unfortunately, trainer's author (@sjaak327) didn't respond to any questions since May 22nd... I was reported twice to him some issues I've found in his trainer, but got no response... All questions posted after my posts in this thread by other users also has no replies too... sad.gif @sjaak327 (the author) hasn't posted anything since about 40 days. confused.gif So, your suggestions may went unaswered...

merandus
  • merandus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

oh well.
hope he returns sometime~

Also have you tried the player autodrive feature?
it keeps missing the waypoint even if you define it, goes the wrong way

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

I am still reading the thread smile.gif any suggestions being posted here will be considered if they make sense and are possible.

I will test to see why it misses the waypoint, but I believe this happens with normal peds as well.

merandus
  • merandus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 19:00)
I am still reading the thread smile.gif any suggestions being posted here will be considered if they make sense and are possible.

I will test to see why it misses the waypoint, but I believe this happens with normal peds as well.

Thanks! b)

GameHacker666
  • GameHacker666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

I am having problem installing this trainer...

I'll write down all steps I do, so you could tell me, what am I doing wrong. I have Windows XP and my game's version is 1.0.0.0 (it says that in GTA IV.exe's properties).

1.) I download GTAIV Trainer Version 6.5.
2.) I download Yaasil.
3.) I open Trainer's rar file with WinRAR and place Trainer.ini, Trainer.asi and ScriptHook - OLD PATCHES (because my game version is 1.0.0.0 I suppose) to my root GTA IV folder, located at C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games.
4.) Then I rename ScriptHook - OLD PATCHES to scripthook.dll
5.) And then I move dsound.dll to GTA IV root folder.
6.) I try to run the game, but it doesn't start. If I run it as "Administrator", I get error. If I remove Trainer.ini, Trainer.asi, ScriptHook.dll and dsound.dll from the folder and try to run GTA IV again, it works perfectly fine! tounge2.gif

Help me, please!!

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

Do you think it's possible to be able to implement an option where we can move more than one object at once?
There have been many times where I have created something using the objects whether it be massive ramps, little houses or something and when I complete them I think to myself "It would be great if I could move ALL of this to another location."

It would be extremely beneficial if we could move a bulk of objects at one time in my opinion. It would save having to start from scratch or delete a few objects and place them elsewhere etc.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

^ I understand the need, the only thing is a way to select them smile.gif maybe something like move last x number of objects ?

@gamehacker666 you are running the original game without any patches, this trainer supports 1.0.1.0 and up, not the unpatched game, so at the very least apply patch 1.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users