[REL | GTAIV]Simple Trainer for GTAIV

7,642 replies to this topic
DirkDiggler
  • DirkDiggler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hello mr. sjaak327

I believe you are the creator of the Simple trainer for gta IV.

I am running a IV-MP racing server, and have a question you might have an answer to.

There is a lot of maps released in the gta modding "world" made with your tool, and I would like to try and use some of them on my server for stunting and racing.

I spent the last couple weeks trying to find a way to convert those maps to fit the IV-MP mod. The problem is the objects.ini files (along other mod files I encountered) stores the objects rotation data in quaternions, and I need euler angles. The function that places the objects on the map I am supposed to use has the following syntax:

createObject ( int modelHash, float posX, float posY, float posZ, float rotX, float rotY, float rotZ );

I've tried different formulas from several sources, but failed to get the correct rotations.

Since you are the one who scripted the Trainer which "creates" those quaternion values, could you explain how to convert them to euler angles?

thanks a lot

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (DirkDiggler @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 17:12)
Hello mr. sjaak327

I believe you are the creator of the Simple trainer for gta IV.

I am running a IV-MP racing server, and have a question you might have an answer to.

There is a lot of maps released in the gta modding "world" made with your tool, and I would like to try and use some of them on my server for stunting and racing.

I spent the last couple weeks trying to find a way to convert those maps to fit the IV-MP mod. The problem is the objects.ini files (along other mod files I encountered) stores the objects rotation data in quaternions, and I need euler angles. The function that places the objects on the map I am supposed to use has the following syntax:

createObject ( int modelHash, float posX, float posY, float posZ, float rotX, float rotY, float rotZ );

I've tried different formulas from several sources, but failed to get the correct rotations.

Since you are the one who scripted the Trainer which "creates" those quaternion values, could you explain how to convert them to euler angles?

thanks a lot

Yep in objects.ini I save rotation data in Quaternions.

The game engine's native to create an object does not have any parameters to set the rotation, this has to be done by using Setobjectrotation or in my case SetObjectQuaternion, the values are indeed obtained by using GetObjectQuaternion. So in other words, I do not do any conversion for this trainer.

So I'm afraid I cannot help you in this case, but I'm sure such a conversion should be possible.

DirkDiggler
  • DirkDiggler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Ok, thanks a lot

Deveronal
  • Deveronal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hi sjaak327, I thought that you maybe could answer to my problem as well, it is driving me nuts, seriously. Thanks in advance
I also have this weird problem that I have to hold down the numpad 5 to make enable/spawn anything in the trainer, all other keys work fine. I just installed GTA IV : EFLC and I don't have any other mods installed, another wierd thing is that I can't even change the hotkey, since it's still the same issue no matter how I do. Is this just some kind of bug, or is it because some update that GTA have ?
It's really been bothering me that I have to either hold Numpad 5 for about 10-20 sec, or mash the key like crazy sad.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Deveronal @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 18:44)
Hi sjaak327, I thought that you maybe could answer to my problem as well, it is driving me nuts, seriously. Thanks in advance
I also have this weird problem that I have to hold down the numpad 5 to make enable/spawn anything in the trainer, all other keys work fine. I just installed GTA IV : EFLC and I don't have any other mods installed, another wierd thing is that I can't even change the hotkey, since it's still the same issue no matter how I do. Is this just some kind of bug, or is it because some update that GTA have ?
It's really been bothering me that I have to either hold Numpad 5 for about 10-20 sec, or mash the key like crazy sad.gif

It is not a bug. It is a local problem, it could be another mod, some people even claimed they had a virus that caused this. In any case, yiu can change menukeyenter to another key in the ini, providing you place in the main game directory.

Shinobuden
  • Shinobuden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Shinobuden, 26 April 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Hi!

I'm new here, and I wanted to adress a problem I'm having.

Me and my friend are currently playing TBoGT, and he installed this trainer and we had a lot of fun. I also found myself wanting use god mode in particular on the swings, so I decided to give it a go.

I only have EFLC installed and I only play TBoGT so I extracted trainertbogt.ini, Trainertbogt.asi, ScriptHook.dll and dsound.dll (Yaasil) to my EFLC directory. This is all my friend did (with the exact same downloads as me) and it worked for him. I'm having some trouble on the other hand.

With these files in my EFLC directory I can't start the game, the load icon on my mouse only appears for 0.1 seconds then disappears and the game doesn't start up at all. Tried removing the files and then it started up fine. I've also set LaunchEFLC.exe to start as administrator on startup.

As far as I know, I haven't done anything wrong to make this break. So does anyone have some advice or tips to fixing this? Really want to try this thing out myself after seeing what my friend did.

Thanks in advance!

InspectorGadget
  • InspectorGadget

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

I followed your instructions but when I play the game the mod doesn't seem to do anything - when I press any of the hotkeys you've said, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
> I extracted the file(s)
> Moved to the directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV"
> None of the hotkeys worked

Firstyminator
  • Firstyminator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:02 PM Edited by Firstyminator, 28 April 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Can i ask, where does SNT collect the information from what "special1 and special2" that are available? I got a character with several different clothes, and i cant seem to get SNT to add them via the Model Spawning -> Clothes section. sad.gif

I have added to the m_y_cop_traffic suse_000 | suse_001 | suse_002

SNT shows me

m_y_traffic

Special 1 - 1 1 2 1

And i cant select anything. It spawns with No special on at all.

InspectorGadget
  • InspectorGadget

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Firstyminator @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 15:02)
Can i ask, where does SNT collect the information from what "special1 and special2" that are available? I got a character with several different clothes, and i cant seem to get SNT to add them via the Model Spawning -> Clothes section. sad.gif

I have added to the m_y_cop_traffic suse_000 | suse_001 | suse_002

SNT shows me

m_y_traffic

Special 1 - 1 1 2 1

And i cant select anything. It spawns with No special on at all.

Could you give me a concise, detailed rundown of how you installed the mod? I'd love you forever.

B@ND!T
  • B@ND!T

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by B@ND!T, 28 April 2013 - 04:03 PM.

sjaak327 made a option the enemies and guards were melee weapons or other weapons, and they always change it on MP5, I want to make a total scuffle as here. Drop the gun - FIGHT like a man!
user posted image

I made it manual, but want you to make this option in the trainer working

user posted image

They appear with any weapon except the mp5, but when they are with melee weapon and I sit in vehicle, they are doing nothing.

user posted image

When I get out of car, they are trying to kill me, and when in the car - they're just standing still. It is necessary that they pulled me out of the vehicle and beaten.

user posted image

Firstyminator
  • Firstyminator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

I exported the Traffic Vest from the m_y_construction01, and added it to the m_y_cop_traffic as a new suse_

Copied the .mesh files and added them to the .odd file, imported into GIMS and fixed materials, mesh and skeleton.

I solved the problem right now, by using the .wtf from the m_y_construction01 =)

Now i can select all three suse_ from the Clothes list in the trainer! smile.gif Never knew that the .wtf contained any information about extras wow.gif

user posted image[U]
user posted image

B@ND!T
  • B@ND!T

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Firstyminator @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 19:02)
Now i can select all three suse_ from the Clothes list in the trainer! smile.gif Never knew that the .wtf contained any information about extras wow.gif

Maybe this parameters in common\data\pedVariations.dat ?

Picnic
  • Picnic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

I wanne save cars with components, color and PJ in trainer. How many slots are for saving cars and if i save to slot 1 with RAlt+8, how do i save in slot 2,3,4..?

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by 720887, 02 May 2013 - 05:11 PM.

hello! i need help, i just trying the trainer but when the game is loading it crash, not at the very beginning, although it crash when is loading for the last saved game. an error saying gta iv has stopped
working appears.
i am not sure if i did something wrong but i did as the installation directs. my game version is: 1.0.4.0 and when i get the files (Trainer.asi & trainer.ini) out of the game's folder, works again!.. so it
looks like those files are making the error.
i dont know if i am missing something, i am new to this trainer and i am really sorry for asking help since i know is hard to keep everyone supported. i hope some could help me sort this issue out.
also i am using trainer v6.5

thanks.

Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Is there any way to deactivate all functions/hotkeys except for a few? I really only want the godmode-function.

Opeltyp
  • Opeltyp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hi there,

I just reinstalled GTA 4 and reinstalled this trainer.

No I have the problem that my menu is totally distorted.
The Main-Menu does not disappear when I enter another sub-menu and so all the text is overlapping and is looking terrible.
Also I cant read the menu-listings because it is all on top of each other.

I tried to change the color and the font - the font is OK but the menu-problems are still there.

I am using the asi-Loader with the latest patch of GTA and the scripthook.dll for it.

Before the new-installation everything was OK - Am i missing something, do i need to install anything more?

Because I re-installed my WIN7 completely from scratch I might need to install some basic (WIN)-stuff maybe?
Any DLL needed for it to work correctly?

The trainer itself is working OK - but it is very very hard to figure out the menu-entries.

Any help is greatly apreciated.

And sorry for my english as I am from germany :-)

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (B@ND!T @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 10:53)
sjaak327 made a option the enemies and guards were melee weapons or other weapons, and they always change it on MP5, I want to make a total scuffle as here. Drop the gun - FIGHT like a man!
user posted image

I made it manual, but want you to make this option in the trainer working

user posted image

They appear with any weapon except the mp5, but when they are with melee weapon and I sit in vehicle, they are doing nothing.

user posted image

When I get out of car, they are trying to kill me, and when in the car - they're just standing still. It is necessary that they pulled me out of the vehicle and beaten.

user posted image

You want to use "spawn ped". Set the task to "combat", the weapon to any melee weapon, and turn "drive-by weapons" to "off".

B@ND!T
  • B@ND!T

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 23:25)
You want to use "spawn ped". Set the task to "combat", the weapon to any melee weapon, and turn "drive-by weapons" to "off".

It's Works!

user posted image

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

I have a huge problem with your car saving menu. After I save a car, not only does it display the wrong name to load, but when I click on load slot x, the game crashes! Whats going on? I usually don't use this feature, but I have added 64 cars and was going to save 4 of them in this menu since there are not enough car spawning slots. How can I fix this?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (UnknownXXVII @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 04:32)
I have a huge problem with your car saving menu. After I save a car, not only does it display the wrong name to load, but when I click on load slot x, the game crashes! Whats going on? I usually don't use this feature, but I have added 64 cars and was going to save 4 of them in this menu since there are not enough car spawning slots. How can I fix this?

ah !

Since there are only 60 slots, it only gets the name of the standard cars + those 60. I guess I need to fix the crashing, the wrong name isn't something I can do anything about other than adding more slots.

for now, I would suggest using the spawn by name feature.

Mr-Pants
  • Mr-Pants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

Any idea why it crashes when loading the game after the menu?

Fault Module Name: Trainer.asi

I've gotten it to work before, just reinstalling the trainer and it's giving me problems.

xTear
  • xTear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

sjaak, i hope u will see this. I use simple native trainer v6,5, on 1.0.7.0 GTA IV. I press F3 or F4, no menu appears :|. I had this problem since i tried simple native trainer and i dunno why. Yes i have asiloader, YES i installed scripthook.dll and i have no idea why its not working :|. My commands like ctrl + 1 .. they are all working but it will be much easier to play whit the menu. I reinstalled my game, i deleted all mods to see if it works, but its not :|. I hope u or anyone here can help me sad.gif . I have win7 on 32 bit, and i use xLive.dll.

Help?

kinster45
  • kinster45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Hi, I've used your trainer forever but recently redid my computer and lost it. So I reinstall GTA and updated it to patch 7. I then Install Trainer.asi Trainer.ini and Scripthook.dll. My ASI loader is xlive.dll. The trainer functions work however the menu is messed up. The text seems to overlay on top of each other and when I select an option it selects something totally different. Here are some screenshots to show what is happening. This is a weird one and it makes the trainer rather difficult to use. I'd like to thank you for all your hard work. It took my GTA to a new whole level!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

mike.R
  • mike.R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

this trainer has a virus see ------------>https://www.virustot...96e78/analysis/

Opeltyp
  • Opeltyp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

kinster45:
Thanks for the screenshots - that is exactly the same problem I am having with this trainer.
Same as you - I used it for a long time and all was nice.
Then came a WIN7 new installation and now it looks the same here as in your screenshots.

I posted the problem but couldnt deliver any screenies - now you did :-) Thanks

BTW: Because of the menu-probs I have learned to use the keyboard-shortcuts and actually I am pretty OK with that.
I have printed out the keys I am using most (Flip Car, Speedrun, Accel Car, Teleport to Waypoint, Spawn Cars and Helicopters, Explode nearest car) and the fun with this trainer is back :-)

And with the keyboard-shorties I have found the "Add Explosion around player" - which I never used before - what a very impressive function, hehe.

Maybe the menu-probs will be fixed one day - but now I stick to the keyboard ;-)

Best regards (and sorry for my english)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

@opeltyp and kinster45, you have two copies of the trainer running at the same time, delete one of them. If you have trouble finding them, look at asilog.txt file.

@mike.r this trainer DOES NOT contain a virus, it is just a false positive.

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by 65536, 05 August 2013 - 09:53 AM.

I've downloaded followed versions: 6.0, 6.4 and the latest version - 6.5 and I tried them on GTA IV patched to the last version - 1.0.7.0.
Ver. 6.0 - it works properly;
Ver. 6.4 - with that version GTA IV can't launch at all - it just crashes;
Ver. 6.5 - it also works properly with my GTA IV.

I have a suggestions to its author - @sjaak327 to make his trainer better:

1. Make a possibly player can modify or disable hotkeys for any feature for that the user don't want to activate - for some features, especially for these that uses a same key + any other key (F10 / F11 / F12 for teleport feature, RCtrl for player's options, LAlt for wearher / Time options, I or RCtrl for car options), if I try to remap the hotkey for any of these things, the next time when I start GTA 4 again, the trainer will resets hotkeys for these features which means there is no way to modify any of these hotkeys for these cheats or even disable the hotkey for any of them because trainer will resets any changed key to the default keys.
2. Make a possibly player can change one button hotkey into two button hotkey, i. e. if I for example I can to change the Never Wanted feature [{ to LCtrl + [{, RCtrl + [{, F5 + [{, etc. Same for changing for two buttons hotkeys into a one button...
3. Adding a stop time feature that freezes time in game.
4. Adding a feature taking your money away, i. e. that resets your money cash back to 0.

Important! I please mod's author - @sjaak327, if he currently reads my post, to fix these issues, especially 2. I've noted below...

1. When I switch between the various characters via pressing RCTRL+F7, for some reason sometimes Roman appears with invisible torso. All other characters always loads properly.
2. When I use the teleport, it was working fine - this including saving / loading slots. Seems every feature I've tried won't harm next GTA IV's launching except this one: Save Coordinates to trainer.ini. If I use that feature, next time when I run GTA IV will fail to launch, as the game will just crash. If I replace trainer.ini with original file, GTA IV will start successfully again.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

^ that doesn't make any sense to me. How are you changing the hotkeys ? Did you follow instructions, the trainer just reads them from trainer.ini, if it cannot read the, from this file, default values are being used.

Where exactly did you put trainer.ini ?

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by 65536, 15 May 2013 - 08:45 PM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:26)
Where exactly did you put trainer.ini?

I always put trainer.ini into main GTA IV's directory, together with trainer.asi. Trainer always works and GTA IV run successfully until I use the "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" function. If I use that option even once, the next time my GTA 4 no longer works. The game just crashes when I try to start it and only replacing trainer.ini is the only way to run the game again after using that dawn "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini". dozingoff.gif Seems that feature totally bugs the trainer, so please fix that error, dude (or remove it if it can't be fixed)! catspider.gif Seriously, the game will start and your trainer will work only if "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" is NOT USED at all, using that feature exactly makes my game do not start anymore at all, unless you return original trainer.ini back in game's main folder.

P. S. Please, @sjaak327, check my previous post for the other bug I've found.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (65536 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:24)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 22:26)
Where exactly did you put trainer.ini?

I always put trainer.ini into main GTA IV's directory, together with trainer.asi. Trainer always works and GTA IV run successfully until I use the "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" function. If I use that option even once, the next time my GTA 4 no longer works. The game just crashes when I try to start it and only replacing trainer.ini is the only way to run the game again after using that dawn "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini". dozingoff.gif Seems that feature totally bugs the trainer, so please fix that error, dude (or remove it if it can't be fixed)! catspider.gif Seriously, the game will start and your trainer will work only if "Save Coordinates to trainer.ini" is NOT USED at all, using that feature exactly makes my game do not start anymore at all, unless you return original trainer.ini back in game's main folder.

P. S. Please, @sjaak327, check my previous post for the other bug I've found.

^ That doesn't make any sense, save coordinates to ini does not load it automatically, so there wouldn't be any reason for the game to crash. I just tried it here (both using the keycombo and the menu) and there is no crash whatsoever after using this function. I would've thought after five years this "bug" wouldn't be there, and in fact you are the very first person to report it. In any case, I cannot reproduce the error on my side, and as said, there is no reason whatsoever the game would crash on it. All this function does is write your coordinates to trainer.ini, it doesn't do anything with it, hence there would be no reason it would crash.

The only thing I can think off is that it messes up trainer.ini (not sure how, but just thinking out loud here).

This is what it does:

it adds:

//Saved User Coordinates//

[UserCoordinates1]
x=892.438
y=-499.805
z=19.4286

to the very end of trainer.ini, it doesn't do anything more. Are you starting the game as administrator ?

As regards to Roman, this isn't a bug either, I just load the model and the game randomly sets the texture, so if this happens, just go to the model menu and select another texture for this model.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users