» «
Photo

[REL | GTAIV]Simple Trainer for GTAIV

7,652 replies to this topic
Latetzki
  • Latetzki

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by Latetzki, 13 March 2013 - 01:49 PM.

I have 1.0.4.0 patch at the moment but trainer menu won't show up in-game. suicidal.gif Do I need some specific asi loader and trainer version? I downloaded latest one's. F3 seemed to change DoF so I changed menu key to another but that didn't help.

E: Nevermind. Version 5.3 of the trainer seems to work!

storm4710
  • storm4710

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by storm4710, 13 March 2013 - 07:21 PM.

hey sjaak327
i would like to resubmit my request

is there a way to change the range of the command
lowercarforce

right now it is
max 0.00
min -0,20

and would like to change it to
max 0.50
min -0.50

so that i can both lower and raise cars with this command
it would also be cool if it also could be ajusted axle wise, because i see alot of cars dipping theyer tail when lowered

regards
Martin Hansen
Denmark

MTPT
  • MTPT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

Hello original poster, I love this trainer.

Is there a way you can make the "Adjust Airbreak Speed" a bit smaller? Even at the default/lowest "1", it's too fast if you want to get cars in certain places. Can you make it like object moving where it goes like 0.01 and higher?

I have Notepad++, if you tell me what part of a file I need to edit to make minimum airbreak speed 0.01, that would be good.

Thanks.

PokeyPXTR
  • PokeyPXTR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

I got it to work! However I have come across one more wall. When I open up the menu, using the numpad (8,4,6,2,5) does not allow me to navigate. I can still use hotkeys (ie rctrl+q/f7/f9 to switch character models) but still can't navigate said menu. Any tips?

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

I got some problems using this trainer in the TBOGT. Whenever I use the phone, the game crashes.

Marcus101RR
  • Marcus101RR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

Feature Request
- Bodyguard Attack Command

Allow bodyguard to attack a targeted ped you aim at by pressing a key?

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Thank you for ALL your HARD WORK sjaak. My IV experience would be nothing without the SNT. You answered my last question as well. Thank you.

Second, is there a simple way to add more times available to switch to? The same times as in TimecycIV or EditIV ie:

00:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
09:00
12:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
24:00

-Packet

cam jones
  • cam jones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

How do you open the main menu?

Picnic
  • Picnic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

If i can teleport with F10-12 and NumPad 0-9 30 points, how can i teleport the other 30 points? I cant find anything.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

Now that I installed Visual C 2010, (which made the scripthookdotnet.asi work) now for some odd reason I have to hold (Num) 5 down in the SNT when I pick something. Instead of pressing like normal, I have to hold it down, and after the delay, then the function works, and if I keep holding it down there isn't a delay until I let go of it. All the other keys work fine, but the delay is random every time I start the game. It could be a short delay, or a long delay.

I don't know if this is caused by something new on the controller version of Air Combat, or Visual C 2010.

I'm on Windows 8 Pro 64 bit. Didn't have the issue on 7. I had to install Visual C 2010 so the scripthookdotnet.asi would work.

So could you help me fix this? Its very annoying.

Blade3562
  • Blade3562

Resident Mopar Nut

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

Question, I have my GTA trainer setup the way I want it to work, can I just copy/paste the settings into the other settings files? Lost my EFLC settings to a hard drive issue. doh

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by sjaak327, 21 March 2013 - 05:44 PM.

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Thursday, Mar 21 2013, 07:09)
Now that I installed Visual C 2010, (which made the scripthookdotnet.asi work) now for some odd reason I have to hold (Num) 5 down in the SNT when I pick something. Instead of pressing like normal, I have to hold it down, and after the delay, then the function works, and if I keep holding it down there isn't a delay until I let go of it. All the other keys work fine, but the delay is random every time I start the game. It could be a short delay, or a long delay.

I don't know if this is caused by something new on the controller version of Air Combat, or Visual C 2010.

I'm on Windows 8 Pro 64 bit. Didn't have the issue on 7. I had to install Visual C 2010 so the scripthookdotnet.asi would work.

Well, it is probably one of the .net hook mods that possibly are using the same key. Try re-assigning another key to menukeyenter or whatever it is called in the ini. It has nothing to do with Windows 8, as I run Win8 and have no such problem.

@packetoverload..

You can set any specific time using the time menu.

@cam jones

f3.

@picnic

Use the teleport menu, second page.

@blade3562 the ini's for IV, TLAD and TBOGT have some "game specific settings, especially the car model stuff.

MTPT
  • MTPT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

Hey, I still got the question - is it possible to make the Airbreak (F6) speed slower?
I know there is an option in Options (F3) but its still slow. Can you make it work by increments of 0.01 instead of 1.0?
Or if you tell me where to edit an .ini file with Notepad++ I can do it myself.

Thanks, good work.

Running GTA:IV Complete Edition here, through Steam. No issues at all. Windows 7 x64.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (MTPT @ Friday, Mar 22 2013, 07:13)
Hey, I still got the question - is it possible to make the Airbreak (F6) speed slower?
I know there is an option in Options (F3) but its still slow. Can you make it work by increments of 0.01 instead of 1.0?

Thanks, good work.

Running GTA:IV Complete Edition here, through Steam. No issues at all. Windows 7 x64.

For that to happen I need to make changes to the trainer itself. Maybe I will look into it at some point in time.

MTPT
  • MTPT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Friday, Mar 22 2013, 07:35)
QUOTE (MTPT @ Friday, Mar 22 2013, 07:13)

Thanks, good work.

For that to happen I need to make changes to the trainer itself. Maybe I will look into it at some point in time.

Thanks for that - I think its really needed. Even at the lowest speed it is too fast. smile.gif
And if I can do it myself with Notepad++, feel free to tell me how. I know if this feature is not in popular demand, I can understand if you don't want to implement it.

UnknownXXVII
  • UnknownXXVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by UnknownXXVII, 26 March 2013 - 12:07 AM.

It was my commandline that caused all the failure. The command -nomemrestrict or anything that deals with memory screws up things. Right now, I have 53 or so cars and even when I had 61 they all worked when this line was deleted. So anybody with the problem I described earlier, delete such lines or trim car pack down to find your sweet spot.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Thursday, Mar 21 2013, 17:41)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Thursday, Mar 21 2013, 07:09)

Well, it is probably one of the .net hook mods that possibly are using the same key. Try re-assigning another key to menukeyenter or whatever it is called in the ini. It has nothing to do with Windows 8, as I run Win8 and have no such problem.

@packetoverload..

You can set any specific time using the time menu.

@cam jones

f3.

@picnic

Use the teleport menu, second page.

@blade3562 the ini's for IV, TLAD and TBOGT have some "game specific settings, especially the car model stuff.

I know it isn't Windows 8's fault.

I think Air Combat is using the 5 key, and the 2 key. Thing is, the other keys don't do that, just 5. They don't do it on my Windows 7 installs. (Note: Again I know its not Windows 8, it is another contributing factor that is causing the issue.) I aught to play with out the mod and see if it does it.

Don Roy

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Hello, I got a problem when I using the trainer in TBOGT, when I changed the player skin into italian mafia skin, I can't change the Special 1 and Special 2 in the clothes menu, for example M_Y_Gmaf_lo_01, I can't make the hard hat and money bag disappear, it just doesn't change. Not just italian mafia skin, some other skins too. Bodyguard models no problem though.

Acoleski
  • Acoleski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

First I'd like to say I love this trainer. Just adds so much more fun into the game.

However, I have both DLCs and it works fine for TLAD but when I start TBOGT it crashes, I have no idea why really. Think you could give me a hand on getting it to work? TBOGT is the most fun in my opinion because of all the other veichles and weapons.

Deveronal
  • Deveronal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

I also have this weird problem that I have to hold down the numpad 5 to make enable/spawn anything in the trainer, all other keys work fine. I just installed GTA IV : EFLC and I don't have any other mods installed, another wierd thing is that I can't even change the hotkey, since it's still the same issue no matter how I do. Is this just some kind of bug, or is it because some update that GTA have ?
It's really been bothering me that I have to either hold Numpad 5 for about 10-20 sec, or mash the key like crazy sad.gif

Matt W
  • Matt W

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hey, is it possible for the creator to release the source code of this mod? I'd really love to be able to expand/adjust certain features to my liking

EyezGlazed
  • EyezGlazed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by EyezGlazed, 02 April 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Hi!

So I installed this (6.5) with -= GTA IV ASI LOADER 1.0.2.0b =- and at first, the game just quit after loading. Then I used the "Older patches" scripthoook.dll and now I cannot get passed the "Social club login" window that pops up at the start. I noticed that I have to run as administrator so I launched "LaunchGTAIV.exe" as administrator in both these examples.

I also only used the files Trainer.asi and trainer.ini along with ScriptHook.dll as I only run GTA IV (I have the others but I get the option to start GTA IV when I start the game)

What can I do? /:

BallsOfSteel
  • BallsOfSteel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

hey can you tell me how to code the special god mode? I have tried this:

CODE
if (specialGodMode){
 if (pHealth < 500)
  IncreasePlayerMaxHealth(pIndex, 500 - pHealth);
}
else{
 if (pHealth > 200){
  SetCharHealth(pPlayer, 200);
 }
}

and this:

CODE

if (specialGodMode){
 if (pHealth < 500){
  IncreasePlayerMaxHealth(pIndex, 300);
 }
}
else{
 if (pHealth > 200){
 }
}

but niko keeps dying when he falls from a high building

d1litful
  • d1litful

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:20 AM Edited by d1litful, 06 April 2013 - 11:52 AM.

hey all this is my first post, im new all this,
gta 4 was working fine on my laptop so I downloaded "UltimateVehiclePack" and installed it fine started game I seen the map had changed and so on but realised I needed a trainer to get the mod ops(I told you I was new to this) so downloaded v 6.5 and the asi loader copied them into the gta folder just as the instructions said now when I start the game all I get is the character screens come on but when it say loading it just crashes can anyone advise cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif please

Ive just deleted the 3 files in the appdata folder and still the same!!
ive also deleted the game save and still the same!!! sad.gif

Sorted now just updated to 1.0.7 tounge.gif

Jacobmasta
  • Jacobmasta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

I've encountered a bit of a glitch; some certain ped models (bodyguards) won't follow me when I get in a car, they just stand by the door and stare at me and don't get in the vehicle. Doesn't affect all models (the paramedic is one of the ones where the glitch happens)

Any suggestions?

AlmeidaCTU
  • AlmeidaCTU

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Sorry if this has been covered before but a quick search didn't seem to uncover what I was looking for. I have GTAIV, TBOGT and TLAD as DLC, and have installed the trainer for all of them, as well as xlive.dll. Pretty sure I followed the instructions as written, and GTAIV works fine with the trainer, but when I try hit Play on either of the DLC episodes in the menu, nothing happens. I always had to log in to Games For Windows Live before I could play them before (but not for vanilla GTAIV for some reason) but now nothing happens at all. Any assistance would be appreciated.

EyezGlazed
  • EyezGlazed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (EyezGlazed @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 01:28)
Hi!

So I installed this (6.5) with -= GTA IV ASI LOADER 1.0.2.0b =- and at first, the game just quit after loading. Then I used the "Older patches" scripthoook.dll and now I cannot get passed the "Social club login" window that pops up at the start. I noticed that I have to run as administrator so I launched "LaunchGTAIV.exe" as administrator in both these examples.

I also only used the files Trainer.asi and trainer.ini along with ScriptHook.dll as I only run GTA IV (I have the others but I get the option to start GTA IV when I start the game)

What can I do? /:

Solved. I installed the trainer without touching the "make gta iv moddable" guide in gta-mods.com.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (AlmeidaCTU @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 21:36)
Sorry if this has been covered before but a quick search didn't seem to uncover what I was looking for. I have GTAIV, TBOGT and TLAD as DLC, and have installed the trainer for all of them, as well as xlive.dll. Pretty sure I followed the instructions as written, and GTAIV works fine with the trainer, but when I try hit Play on either of the DLC episodes in the menu, nothing happens. I always had to log in to Games For Windows Live before I could play them before (but not for vanilla GTAIV for some reason) but now nothing happens at all. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Do not use xlive, use another asi loader. You have EFLC and TLAD as dlc under IV, these require the GFWL client. Xiveless disables these, which in turn leads to inability to play the DLC's.

XTGNecro
  • XTGNecro

Monster Hunter

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

I need some help. Whenever i install this SNT mod,it always says "Invalid Resource Detected". I always keep trying and if i get lucky it works for only ONE game. After that it goes back to the Invalid Resource Detected error. Help?

Eeshan
  • Eeshan

Old timer.

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

I want to unbind "Spawn Random Attacking Pedestrian" and all the buttons from F5-F12, how to do it? smile.gif

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users