Photo

[REL | GTAIV]Simple Trainer for GTAIV

7,644 replies to this topic
Vote4Kpak
  • Vote4Kpak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

Hey, I got everything working for my trainer,but for some weird reason in the TBOGT most characters spawn with a helmet and I can't take them off, it doesn't happen in GTAIV or TLAD, I tries everything from clicking remove helmet to hats to even re installing everything! I don't know what to do! Can you help me?

gp100
  • gp100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

hello all, can someone plz help me with this mod. (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

i recently re-installed my GTA IV EFLC (only have TBOGT & TLAD) with my m8 and he found your mod and installed it with no problems. however when i installed the files into my game directory C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC and when i start the game i get the social club login (as per normal) but after that the game will not luanch at all. when i remove the mod files and try to luanch it does. >.< any help would be extremly usefull and much aprectiated.

also if it helps my system is --> Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600), Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz, Ram 2.1 GB, NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS,

Vote4Kpak
  • Vote4Kpak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

@gp
This happened to me so I re-installed it, put in the ASIloader by Alexander Blade first, then put in the ScriptHook.dll New not OLD PATCHES, and then put in TBOGTtrainer.asi and .ini same with TLAD(TLADtrainer.asi and.ini) Then it worked fine. Hope it helps and works

gp100
  • gp100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

thanks i will give it a shot

gp100
  • gp100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

ok so i got the game to load with the mod files and also but........ ive worked out that the dsound.dll file is the problem, when it is placed in the EFLC directory the game wont luanch, when its not there the game will luanch. in game when i press F3/F4 (which ever the menu key is) nothing appears, iam assumong that because the dsound.dll is not there. is there another .dll file i should use or is there something else causing this problem ??

Vote4Kpak
  • Vote4Kpak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

Um I had the same problem with this on regular GTA IV, you can use xliveless http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=388658, or Yaasil http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=394806, you could give those a shot.

Vote4Kpak
  • Vote4Kpak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Okay Sjaak, the helmet thing in TBOGT only happens in multi-player, and ideas?

gp100
  • gp100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:12 AM Edited by gp100, 25 April 2012 - 03:43 AM.

ok this is getting old real fast >.< ive tried everything i know, can someone just give me an .asi and .dll combination to use and how to find out what version og EFLC i have please............ i would up a screenshot of my files for better help but idk how so ill type the files i have ............

scripthook.txt scripthook.dll trainer.ini trainer.asi trainerTBOGT.ini trainerTBOGT.asi trainerTLAD.ini trainerTLAD.asi xlive.dll

the game will load up like normal but when i press F3 in game i get nothing plz help someone really want use this

EDIT: i added the sdfaDump.asi file and when i try to luanch i get an error message saying "unsupported exe, only 1.1.1.0 is supported"

so does this mean i have to down grade to a lower version or is there something else i ccan do ???

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (gp100 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 05:12)
ok this is getting old real fast >.< ive tried everything i know, can someone just give me an .asi and .dll combination to use and how to find out what version og EFLC i have please............ i would up a screenshot of my files for better help but idk how so ill type the files i have ............

scripthook.txt scripthook.dll trainer.ini trainer.asi trainerTBOGT.ini trainerTBOGT.asi trainerTLAD.ini trainerTLAD.asi xlive.dll

the game will load up like normal but when i press F3 in game i get nothing plz help someone really want use this

EDIT: i added the sdfaDump.asi file and when i try to luanch i get an error message saying "unsupported exe, only 1.1.1.0 is supported"

so does this mean i have to down grade to a lower version or is there something else i ccan do ???

What version of eflc are you running ? A safe bet is that you are running an unpatched version of eflc, update the game to the latest patch using xlive or download the patch manually. The first version of EFLC is NOT supported, you need 1.1.1.0 or up.

Vote4Kpak
  • Vote4Kpak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 10:49)
QUOTE (gp100 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 05:12)
ok this is getting old real fast >.< ive tried everything i know, can someone just give me an .asi and .dll combination to use and how to find out what version og EFLC i have please............  i would up a screenshot of my files for better help but idk how so ill type the files i have ............

scripthook.txt  scripthook.dll  trainer.ini  trainer.asi  trainerTBOGT.ini  trainerTBOGT.asi  trainerTLAD.ini  trainerTLAD.asi  xlive.dll 

the game will load up like normal but when i press F3 in game i get nothing plz help someone  really want use this

What version of eflc are you running ? A safe bet is that you are running an unpatched version of eflc, update the game to the latest patch using xlive or download the patch manually. The first version of EFLC is NOT supported, you need 1.1.1.0 or up.

Hey Sjaak, everything works for my trainer except in and only the TBOGT multiplayer my models have helmets that I can't take off. Any ideas?

gp100
  • gp100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:32 PM Edited by gp100, 25 April 2012 - 03:10 PM.

thanks very much Sjaak327, i did have to install the newest update, however i found that i still wont work luanch when dsound.dll is in the directory. so someone mentioned trying xliveless ? xlive.dll the game loads and i ACTUALLY HAVE WORKING SAVEGAME files biggrin.gif but when i hit F3 nothing happens. i found a log that the xlive.dll hade made and this is what it contained

EDIT: ok so i did a skype screen share with my m8 who has the mod and he noticed that cause i was using disc version i wa not meant to have the scripthook.txt, so i took it out and now i can use the mod. however i cant go online why is this so btw iam using xlive.dll

Log start: Thu Apr 26 00:19:13 2012
-----------------------------------------------
[INFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - 2009, Aru - Initialized
[INFO] Process base address: 0x400000
[INFO] Auto detecting game version
[INFO] Using game version EFLC 1.1.2
[INFO] [SimpleTrainer_TBOGT] Thread started
[INFO] [SimpleTrainer_TLAD] Thread started
[WARN] [SimpleTrainer_TLAD] Thread instance is being deleted while still hooked
[INFO] [SimpleTrainer_TLAD] Thread killed
[WARN] [SimpleTrainer_TBOGT] Thread instance is being deleted while still hooked
[INFO] [SimpleTrainer_TBOGT] Thread killed
[INFO] Script Hook - Shutdown

any ideas, sorry if this is causing you any headaches lol smile.gif

13eny
  • 13eny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

How do i get this working in public free roam servers, lots of people have it and some people dont, i thought that only people with the mod on could join rather then mixing modders up with normal players?

Thanks, Ben

lixah
  • lixah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

hey so i wanted to do a couple of things, i currently have all keybinds turned off (in the ini. since i think they conflict with LCPDFR) But i wanted to add a keybind to turn the engine on/off. is it possible? i checked the in the 'keybinds' section but couldn't find anything, also if it requires me to turn on keybinds again thats ok, ill just remove all the keybinds from everything but the ones i add? that should work fine right?

I also wanted to add a keybind to turn lights on/off if thats possible.

Thanks for the help.

-Lixah

JamesCamaron45
  • JamesCamaron45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

I do not know if it's just me, or if it's a bug, but mostly everytime I spawn a ped or bodyguard through the menu, they get stucked in the air, and I cannot do anything except making them leave. So I ask if this is just a common bug, or if it's just me this happens to. confused.gif

WreckageGTA
  • WreckageGTA

Thanks for looking at me. :3

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

I've been using this trainer and it is very useful. I would like to thank the creator(s) for this epic mod. But can I make suggestions?

osterac
  • osterac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Hi,
I have a problem with this otherwise wonderful trainer - When I teleport, sometimes the audio partially cuts out and I will have to restart the game. A few sound effects will still be heard (menu sounds, the occasional random noise), but most are gone. It doesn't happen every time, although it seems to happen more often when I teleport to the top of Rotterdam tower. I get sound effects for a few seconds and then they cut out.
I am using the latest version of EFLC TBOGT (it happens on GTA 4 vanilla too) and YAASIL.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks

The Stigs Daddy
  • The Stigs Daddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

Hey sjaak327,

I know this is a long shot but I'm making another video and would've liked one of the characters to carry a duffel bag/rucksack, is there any way to do this with your trainer? I only ask because I can't seem to find any option for it nor can I run any other mods to do it as I need to use your trainer at the same time. If the answer is a no or don't know that's cool I just thought I'd exhaust every avenue before I move on.

Cheers!

RenzoRaptor
  • RenzoRaptor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

when you choose a model how do you you set it back to the original niko bellic?

raptorscream
  • raptorscream

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

i have the same problem with the simple trainer, it used to work but i reinstalled GTA4 due to some errors and it dosen't work anymore

i'm running GTA4 1.0.4.0 with xliveless, but apparently i can't use anything that has to due with asi loader.
if i try to use the simple trainer, taxi bug fix or any other trainer/car spawner i always get the same error that the program has to close

any suggestions?? .... sucks with only taxis around and unable to find the cars i just moded to see if they work

theanonymous21
  • theanonymous21

One Super GTA Badass

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

What a Great Mod! But, I don't play GTA IV anymore sad.gif

truehighroller
  • truehighroller

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hello I'm hoping some one can help me out with this issue I'm having with the trainer. Any help is greatly appreciated here, I really want to use the trainer for my ad-ons that I purchased for GTA IV.

First off I have the original purchased at game stop game, 2 dvds. I have the most recent 1.0.7.0 patch installed. I have purchased tbogt and tlad as well through gfwl. I can, get the trainer to work for the original gta iv part of the game but not the two add ons I purchased. I'm using xliveless the most recent one and the native trainer, the most recent one. I have all the files tbogt and tlad trainer files and the original trainer files and the scripthook copied over as well.

When I go to launch either TBOGT or TLAD nothing happens. If I take out the xliveless file, they start working but then I can't use the trainer so.........

What the hell am I doing wrong here??

I've honestly tried googling it and I'm just having issues finding the solution to this issue.

Thank you for your help any one who can help me out here..

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (truehighroller @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 19:16)
Hello I'm hoping some one can help me out with this issue I'm having with the trainer. Any help is greatly appreciated here, I really want to use the trainer for my ad-ons that I purchased for GTA IV.

First off I have the original purchased at game stop game, 2 dvds. I have the most recent 1.0.7.0 patch installed. I have purchased tbogt and tlad as well through gfwl. I can, get the trainer to work for the original gta iv part of the game but not the two add ons I purchased. I'm using xliveless the most recent one and the native trainer, the most recent one. I have all the files tbogt and tlad trainer files and the original trainer files and the scripthook copied over as well.

When I go to launch either TBOGT or TLAD nothing happens. If I take out the xliveless file, they start working but then I can't use the trainer so.........

I've honestly tried googling it and I'm just having issues finding the solution to this issue.

Since when xliveless affects trainers? I don't use xliveless and works the way it's supposed to. You most definitely did something wrong, download trainer again from the first page and copy files in the game folder.

osterac
  • osterac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (truehighroller @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 11:16)

I wouldn't recommend using xliveless because there will be no multiplayer, no achievements, and if you want to switch you will lose all your saves. I use YAASIL.
That said, did you remember to put they trainer , script hook and xliveless or whatever in both the gta4 folder and the eflc folder?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (truehighroller @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 21:16)

You can't use xliveless simply because the way you purchased the DLC's.

TBOGT and TLAD are purchased using GFWL, before starting either of them, the GFWL client checks your "license".

Xliveless disables GFWL, hence the license check cannot be performed, and that's the reason both DLC's won't start.

The fix is easy, don't use xliveless, use Alexander Blade's asi loader or Yaasil (hazardX) instead, links are provided in the readme.doc file.

truehighroller
  • truehighroller

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 15:45)

TBOGT and TLAD are purchased using GFWL, before starting either of them, the GFWL client checks your "license".

Xliveless disables GFWL, hence the license check cannot be performed, and that's the reason both DLC's won't start.

The fix is easy, don't use xliveless, use Alexander Blade's asi loader or Yaasil (hazardX) instead, links are provided in the readme.doc file.

But I thought those two are only for older versions of the game?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (truehighroller @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 22:47)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 15:45)

But I thought those two are only for older versions of the game?

No, In fact I am using the exact same setup as you (IV + TBOGT and TLAD bought via GFWL), and I am using Alexander Blade's asi loader, no problems whatsoever smile.gif

I am not sure about Yaasil, but I guess it will also work on the latest patch.

truehighroller
  • truehighroller

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Thank you so much for that. What a derp that was. Yeah I'm using the yassil one and it's working. So it was xliveless all along. Thanks again man.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (RenzoRaptor @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 07:59)
when you choose a model how do you you set it back to the original niko bellic?

Use the model menu, last page. Or press ctrl+f9

Darlyn
  • Darlyn

Keyboard & mouse

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:15 AM Edited by Darlyn, 15 May 2012 - 05:21 AM.

Speaking about grabbing, is there any way to grab and drag bodies or live peds around? And maybe even stick them in your trunk? Now THAT would be useful. Will this be added?

Also, why doesn't my bodyguard get in the car with me by default? I get in the car and he just stands there. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out. Why should we have to set their task to "Look at me" while pressing the W key? WTF? That's completely, utterly unintuitive.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Darlyn @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 05:15)
Speaking about grabbing, is there any way to grab and drag bodies or live peds around? And maybe even stick them in your trunk? Now THAT would be useful. Will this be added?

Also, why doesn't my bodyguard get in the car with me by default? I get in the car and he just stands there. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out. Why should we have to set their task to "Look at me" while pressing the W key? WTF? That's completely, utterly unintuitive.

Hmm bodyguards go in the car by default, unless you have follow by car switched on, in which case they should get into another car.

Not sure what you are saying about the W key, this trainer doesn't use the W key anywhere, as it is the default move forward/drive key.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users