Photo

[REL | GTAIV]Simple Trainer for GTAIV

7,635 replies to this topic
nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (robxu9 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 06:23)
Hi,

For some reason Simple Trainer doesn't like me anymore.

Maybe your keyboard is starting to go.

robxu9
  • robxu9

what?

• Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 02:28)
QUOTE (robxu9 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 06:23)
Hi,

For some reason Simple Trainer doesn't like me anymore.

Maybe your keyboard is starting to go.

Nope, because GTA responded to the keystrokes (I had the cell phone on and inputting numbers, so it totally proved that :-\)

I just replaced my trainertbogt.ini with a clean one and I'll see in a few days what happens again...

GeorgeTKE
  • GeorgeTKE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:08 AM

Nightwalker83:
Yeah I have num lock on. That is what has me confused. I have to have num lock on becuase I can change the weather or do other things that require like the rt ctrl + num4. If that was a command, it would work. I just can't seem to navigate the menu. Perplexing.

Kye999
  • Kye999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

Trainer causing my game to "not respond"..? when i deleted the file, game ran properly again...!
im on a rip, cracked version.. patch 1.0.0.0 or 1.0.0.1.... And also how to prevent drunk cam?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Kye999 @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 15:57)
Trainer causing my game to "not respond"..? when i deleted the file, game ran properly again...!
im on a rip, cracked version.. patch 1.0.0.0 or 1.0.0.1.... And also how to prevent drunk cam?

Trainer does NOT run on 1.0.0.0 for patch 1 you need scripthook -for old patches and rename it to scripthook.dll. To get rid of drunk cam... Buy the game.

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

No light? They always said there would be a light...

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (MaryseDynasty @ Friday, Aug 5 2011, 20:41)
QUOTE (darkfailure @ Friday, Aug 5 2011, 02:25)
Thanks a lot, that was just what I was looking for smile.gif

Your welcome biggrin.gif

Hey Sjaak, is it possible to save peds and what they are doing, where they are? For instance, I setup M9 with about 204 peds everytime we want to Roleplay and one of us happens to go there, Feedback would be appreciated.

Is it possible? Oh I was also wondering if you can expand the number of saved animations, or a sub-menu for load & save animations.

phexitol
  • phexitol

Open Register

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

@sjaak327:
I just got a crazy idea for a new feature, if possible: "spawn NPC as". For example, "spawn Elizabeta as prostitute1", creates a prostitute1 NPC, but uses Elizabeta's model. I'm sure there would be limitations, but it could be alot of fun smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (MaryseDynasty @ Saturday, Aug 13 2011, 02:05)

Your welcome biggrin.gif

Hey Sjaak, is it possible to save peds and what they are doing, where they are? For instance, I setup M9 with about 204 peds everytime we want to Roleplay and one of us happens to go there, Feedback would be appreciated.

Is it possible? Oh I was also wondering if you can expand the number of saved animations, or a sub-menu for load & save animations.

Yes that would be possible, no sure if I would have the time to implement it though.

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Saturday, Aug 13 2011, 05:39)

Your welcome biggrin.gif

Yes that would be possible, no sure if I would have the time to implement it though.

Thanks, and by the way, what were you talking about, the save peds, or the anim expansion?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (MaryseDynasty @ Saturday, Aug 13 2011, 19:36)

Your welcome biggrin.gif

Thanks, and by the way, what were you talking about, the save peds, or the anim expansion?

The save ped thingy.

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Saturday, Aug 13 2011, 15:54)
QUOTE (MaryseDynasty @ Saturday, Aug 13 2011, 19:36)

Your welcome biggrin.gif

The save ped thingy.

Oh ok, that's good to know biggrin.gif And is there any way to extend the ped limit on MP? Because we like to setup Bahama Mamas and we hit the ped limit and the user that spawned the peds after the limit is the only one that sees them confused.gif

Whoo page 170 for me biggrin.gif

Kye999
  • Kye999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:07 AM Edited by Kye999, 14 August 2011 - 06:40 AM.

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 18:12)
QUOTE (Kye999 @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 15:57)

Trainer does NOT run on 1.0.0.0 for patch 1 you need scripthook -for old patches and rename it to scripthook.dll. To get rid of drunk cam... Buy the game.

So.. im now installing the razor1911 patch.. wil give more reports later...

EDIT im done installing it.. now i have the 1.0.4.0.. will put the trainer now.. PS. i have a problem.. when i run the gaame it runs ok, but when i press escape button to see the map or pause it and again resume it, everything (road, lamppost, everything other than cars and peds) becomes transparent.. first when i run it its ok.. any help? i will post a video regarding it here..

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

Is it possible to run this mod on xbox GTA IV somehow?

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:52 AM

Is there any way to make a car invincible, but still take cosmetic damage?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 09:52)

Yes, use special car god mode.

@akavari112 no.

@kye999 don't expect support when using cracked game, buy the game, it's not like the game isn't worth the money.

@marysedynasty I don't think so, MP has limits, and I have no idea wheere they come from.

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 04:07)

@akavari112 no.

@kye999 don't expect support when using cracked game, buy the game, it's not like the game isn't worth the money.

@marysedynasty I don't think so, MP has limits, and I have no idea wheere they come from.

On what settings exactly?

I've tried a few settings and so far I could get it to do all (no health or cosmetic damage) or nothing (health and cosmetic damage).

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 02:07)

Thanks for answering anyways, Oh well, at least we can do M9 & Hercules biggrin.gif

Kye999
  • Kye999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 09:07)

@akavari112 no.

Well.... Tell me which one to buy.. EFLC or IV...?
Also gimme a link of both of their stories (game plot) and review... ph34r.gif
See how the game runs on my PC..
GAMEPLAY GTA 4

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 11:39)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 04:07)

@akavari112 no.

On what settings exactly?

I've tried a few settings and so far I could get it to do all (no health or cosmetic damage) or nothing (health and cosmetic damage).

First you need to make sure that the car god mode is disabled.

Then try the following settings:

user posted image

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:09 PM Edited by Mr. Someguy, 14 August 2011 - 09:23 PM.

Ah I see why I couldn't get it to show up.

I was testing the deformation by firing my RPG at the cars, but apparently the RPG doesn't make a dent unless explosive damage is on, which will destroy the car unfortunately.

I'm guessing there's no way to have explosives deform cars without outright destroying them?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

nope, rpg simply cause to much damage for the car not to explode.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

Hey sjaak, there's some big limitations/problems with the trainer that currently make it unsuitable to use certain features for stunting. In order for your stunts to count as legitimate and 'clean' (not cheated) in videos, you can't have any form of handling changes, physics alterations or anti-bail methods enabled. Godmode is okay, but there's a few problems with it that mean we have to turn it off in order for our stunts to by legit. This means you constantly have to repair your vehicle on the next attempt of a stunt, which can be frustrating. I was wondering whether you could implement a few changes, or at least options that allow us to stunt legitimately. I made an ini mod for Simple Trainer a while ago designed to enable necessary options for stunting by default, but these problems stop it from being as good as it could be. If anyone's interested you can find out about the changes by reading my post in the Shadowsniper's IV Stunting Package topic at GTAStunting, but here's a summary of the problems we currently have.
  • Unfortunately you don't bail off your bike when landing in the water, no matter which version of godmode you have enabled. It'd be better if with Special God Mode enabled you could bail off your bike when you land in the water, but not with Always God Mode.
  • No matter which god mode you have enabled, you can't bail out of the windscreen of your car. This can be solved by using a custom cargod list, but then it becomes annoying to turn cargod on and off with one change. It'd be better if with Special God Mode enabled you could bail out of the windscreen, but not with Always God Mode. Another option is to make it possible to enable cargod as a whole, but 'overide' a particular setting in the ini, such as bailing out of the windscreen. That way you can still disable everything by just disabling cargod, rather than having to disable all of your preferences.
  • The nitro within Simple Trainer is unsuitable for stunting; it would count as cheating, because it behaves much differently to the nitro in TBOGT's race mode. It'd be great to use nitro inside of freeroam to help get up to max speed on some stunts, but we can't with nitro in it's current state. Here's a quote from the Shadowsniper's IV Stunting Package, explaining the differences.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT USE NITRO! Normally, the maximum speed you can reach with nitro is exactly the same as you can reach without it, nitro is just useful for getting speed boosts to reach maximum speed where that would normally be impossible. However when using the trainer, you can exceed the maximum speed of any vehicle. You have more nitro in race mode than you do with the trainer, the GUI for the nitro canister is also different. In race mode, when you activate nitro it will use up your whole supply in one go. If you use the nitro from the trainer, you can use it in bursts, using as little or as much as you like. When you activate nitro in race mode, you get a visual effect where the vehicle will zoom away from the screen with motion blur, which you don't get when using the trainer. Using nitro from the trainer is modding and is disabled by default, so do not enable it. And if you do, everybody will know because it will show up in your replay. The trainer also allows you to use nitro in every vehicle, but by default nitro is limited to the vehicles you can select in the race menu (these are listed below). I will contact sjaak so that hopefully, he can solve this problem for future releases.

Bikes

Akuma
    Double T
    Hakouchu
    NRG 900
    PCJ 600
    Vader

Cars

Bullet GT
    Cognoscenti
    Comet
    Coquette
    Dukes
    F620
    Habanero
    Huntley Sport
    Infernus
    Manana
    Sabre GT
    Schafter
    Serrano
    Stallion
    Super Diamond
    Tampa
    Turismo
    Vigero
If you could change the functionality of Special God Mode and Nitro to prevent these problems (or provide options that allow stunters to stunt legitimately), then we'd love you ph34r.gif

Kye999
  • Kye999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Kye999 @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 14:32)
QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 09:07)

@akavari112 no.

Well.... Tell me which one to buy.. EFLC or IV...?
Also gimme a link of both of their stories (game plot) and review... ph34r.gif
See how the game runs on my PC..
GAMEPLAY GTA 4

I guess im not gettin any reply because of cracked version.... Well, i am talkin about buying one..!!

Walker2027
  • Walker2027

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:51 AM

Is there any way to make my bodyguards follow me in a certain formation?

Some other modifications allow you to do that. Even though I think 6.3 was the last release, I still think this option should be implemented.

Girl.Crush
  • Girl.Crush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

Absolutely love this trainer and have been using it for awhile. I just started a new game of GTA IV and was wondering something. I apologize if this was asked/answered already but i don't have the time/energy to read every single reply, are we able to use the model spawning in a game? I can't seem to use any of them, i've tried a few different ones, even the multiplayer ones and my game always crashes during the Niko cutscenes. I'm guessing the model spawning is there just for fun, for like people making videos and such?

Well, thanks again to whoever put this amazing mod together, it's really amazing and makes multiple play-throughs super fun.

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Girl.Crush @ Monday, Aug 15 2011, 16:18)
Absolutely love this trainer and have been using it for awhile. I just started a new game of GTA IV and was wondering something. I apologize if this was asked/answered already but i don't have the time/energy to read every single reply, are we able to use the model spawning in a game? I can't seem to use any of them, i've tried a few different ones, even the multiplayer ones and my game always crashes during the Niko cutscenes. I'm guessing the model spawning is there just for fun, for like people making videos and such?

Well, thanks again to whoever put this amazing mod together, it's really amazing and makes multiple play-throughs super fun.

No, sadly, you cant use any model other in the player in missions, but I glitched in TBOGT and did a few club managements as the female dancer ped XD Oh and Sjaak, is there any way to fix ped rotaion, the full rotation makes them dissapear, and I need to like have the ped rotates just a few degrees to the left so they face a certain object, I know I can make them look at me with look at player task, but I sometimes get the angle off, haveing to kill them, move them underground, then re-spawn, also can you edit the distance they spawn from you, like you can with objects?

Girl.Crush
  • Girl.Crush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (MaryseDynasty @ Tuesday, Aug 16 2011, 02:59)
No, sadly, you cant use any model other in the player in missions, but I glitched in TBOGT and did a few club managements as the female dancer ped XD

Thanks for the quick response!

I kinda figured as much, not a big deal... i wonder if they will make the GTA V have a male/female option. I realize that's twice as much dialogue for them to do, and very pricey, but it would be awesome to have the choice. They could manage to make a unisex storyline pretty easily i imagine. Anyway, thanks again. tounge.gif

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Girl.Crush @ Monday, Aug 15 2011, 21:38)
QUOTE (MaryseDynasty @ Tuesday, Aug 16 2011, 02:59)
No, sadly, you cant use any model other in the player in missions, but I glitched in TBOGT and did a few club managements as the female dancer ped XD

Thanks for the quick response!

I kinda figured as much, not a big deal... i wonder if they will make the GTA V have a male/female option. I realize that's twice as much dialogue for them to do, and very pricey, but it would be awesome to have the choice. They could manage to make a unisex storyline pretty easily i imagine. Anyway, thanks again. tounge.gif

I'd like that option too, and no problem.

bLaCk0uT
  • bLaCk0uT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

How do I add more car color slots?

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (bLaCk0uT @ Tuesday, Aug 16 2011, 04:21)
How do I add more car color slots?

Sadly, you can't, what I do is write them down.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users