7,635 replies to this topic
sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:04 AM

Just updated the trainer smile.gif

Tab will only bring up the save menu in single player, so this key can be used to see the user list in multiplay.

Added top of Rotterdam tower to teleport options, thanks Buzbegone.

Interiors are now loaded when changing models.

New asi, that can be used together with this trainer or standalone. Filename trainera.asi. Features in-game menu to spawn all vehicles.

Finally a menu smile.gif

R3nHo3k
  • R3nHo3k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:08 AM

awesome job m8!

everything works fine here.

and may i add a little request?
well i'll do it anyway colgate.gif

is it possible to add lights and engine on/off
and signals, so that one could bind keys
to indicate left and right????

how ever, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (R3nHo3k @ Feb 16 2009, 03:08)
awesome job m8!

everything works fine here.

and may i add a little request?
well i'll do it anyway colgate.gif

is it possible to add lights and engine on/off
and signals, so that one could bind keys
to indicate left and right????

how ever, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Engine on/off is possible, turn lights is not possible, as I have never figured out how they work. Actually the native is used in the trainer K+num9, try it and you will see both lights will turn on with no blinking, and this is how this native works.

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:04 AM

-snip-

Crap, I didn't know turning off and on the engine was possible wow.gif

Someone made a mod that turned off the car lights notify.gif

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 16 2009, 06:33)
QUOTE (buzbegone @ Feb 15 2009, 22:24)
Hey sjaak, I got your newest version and the hotkeys aren't doing what they're supposed to do

- LAlt/RAlt + Num 7 and 8 don't work and when I hit Num 9 with the combination it says "Saved Coordinates Written!"
- The invisible player combination and any other combination with Num 9 doesn't do what it's supposed to do and says what is above

What's going on?

Check your trainer.ini, as these combinations are working fine for me, only pageup is saving coordinates.

There were some changes in the trainer.ini file in terms of key bindings, so it might be that this is the problem. I always test the keys and keycombinations before I release a new version, so the only thing I could think of is a problem in trainer.ini, otherwise, leave the trainer.ini out of the main directory, and see if they work then, if they do, look in trainer.ini.

Also I introduced the possiblity to customise the numpad keys for laptop users, which required a change in the trainer.ini.

Wow, I just figured out the all the numpad keys weren't working and I soon worked out that numpad was off
Wow...again

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (a-k-t-w @ Feb 16 2009, 09:04)
-snip-

Crap, I didn't know turning off and on the engine was possible  wow.gif

Someone made a mod that turned off the car lights  notify.gif

Yes, but I have to use a trick, I can only make the car off, by setting the engine health to 0, then nico is complaining that the car doesn't start smile.gif

Next version, together with the lights off.

@buzbegone, oeps, that would be the other reason why it doesn't work smile.gif

olligyver
  • olligyver

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

i love the 2.0 version with the menu and all that, but in drunk mode whenever niko touches something or falls, only the drunk cam is on and Niko isn't drunk anymore.

BUT IT STILL NEEDS:
it would been cool if u could make flying cars, like the san andreas cheat, or hancock mode! xD
if u hold the fast run button he starts flying like hancock, but he isn't flying 2 the sides or up and down sad.gif
game progress 100% by the push of a button !

And...i don't remember...sh*t! suicidal.gif

I LOVE THE MOD!!
i send links 2 ppl i know 2 xD
and ppl i don't know...

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (olligyver @ Feb 16 2009, 11:24)
i love the 2.0 version with the menu and all that, but in drunk mode whenever niko touches something or falls, only the drunk cam is on and Niko isn't drunk anymore.

BUT IT STILL NEEDS:
it would been cool if u could make flying cars, like the san andreas cheat, or hancock mode! xD
if u hold the fast run button he starts flying like hancock, but he isn't flying 2 the sides or up and down sad.gif
game progress 100% by the push of a button !

And...i don't remember...sh*t! suicidal.gif

I LOVE THE MOD!!
i send links 2 ppl i know 2 xD
and ppl i don't know...

I'm not sure about the flying things, as it needs calculations and stuff, and this trainer is pretty full already.

Regarding the drunk mode, the player only goes in drunk mode for about 10 seconds, no more, I can easily prolong this, will do so in the next version. I have put it in mainly for the drunk cam as it is funny in the car.

Rox108
  • Rox108

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for update! Works fine! icon14.gif

Please add all pedestrians to player skins, like in In-game trainer.

olligyver
  • olligyver

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Rox108 @ Feb 16 2009, 14:40)

that's a good idea, and what about spawning peds?
A ped spawner, good idea!

I LOVE THIS MOD!!

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:35 PM

Can you make the scroll in the car spawner menu faster? Because it takes loads of waiting xD to get in the middle of the list. But I can't find the Enforcer? tounge.gif How is it called in the list?

But although, I love it men!!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 16 2009, 16:35)
Can you make the scroll in the car spawner menu faster? Because it takes loads of waiting xD to get in the middle of the list. But I can't find the Enforcer? tounge.gif How is it called in the list?

But although, I love it men!!

Yes I will make it faster, no problem.

The enforcer is in there (all default available models are in there). but it might be named a bit differently, try them all out and you'll know smile.gif But I have seen it spawn yesterday, try PSTOCKADE or STOCKADE. I'm not at home now, so cannot check myself.

I will also add the DLC bikes, however to spawn these, you also need to mod the relevant files.

Howmaster
  • Howmaster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

Ah the Enforcer my favorite Car XDDD biggrin.gif

Its the NSTOCKADE, there is a PSTOCKADE (blue one) and the normal STOCKADE (the green group ore something) XD rampage_ani.gif

colgate.gif

Jimmarn
  • Jimmarn

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

Its a awsome, but my gta runs smooth as silk, but there is some of the stuff here that makes me lag.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:36 PM

Well I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

I can only say that on my computer, using the trainer and the new carspawn menu module, doesn't make my game lag at any moment, and this is on a pretty old machine. Even using always god, never reload, never wanted, it doesn't lead to frame rate drops.

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

Either notify.gif

I've only experienced this frame-rate drop with your fist few versions of the trainer, so to hear that it's happening again, is strange wow.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (a-k-t-w @ Feb 16 2009, 21:03)
Either notify.gif

I've only experienced this frame-rate drop with your fist few versions of the trainer, so to hear that it's happening again, is strange wow.gif

Yep indeed, doesn't happen to me in any case, If I now test the trainer, I have fraps running and I keep a good eye on it.

The first few versions of the trainer had a bug in reading keyvalues, this has been completely fixed ages ago smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Rox108 @ Feb 16 2009, 14:40)

Okay, I will add this to the carspawn module, but only spawning, nothing fancy. And it will take a while, as there are about 350 models available.

I hope to be ready with that at the end of the week.

powergrind
  • powergrind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

I just wanna say that I love this trainer, very great work dude, everything works awesome for me.

One thing that would be cool to see is kinda liek your car spawn pop-up in-game, would be the same thing, but for teleporting.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (powergrind @ Feb 16 2009, 21:57)
I just wanna say that I love this trainer, very great work dude, everything works awesome for me.

One thing that would be cool to see is kinda liek your car spawn pop-up in-game, would be the same thing, but for teleporting.

I will add that as well, but don't expect 100 of options, unless of course someone provides me with nice options to put on the menu.

I will at least add the 30 current teleport options. At least that's just one menu smile.gif

Borocay
  • Borocay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hi, I love your trainer. I wanted to see if there was a way to include settings for adjusting the chase camera angles and making it static behind the vehicles. I am getting tired of not being able to see when turning a corner or spinning around. Thx.

powergrind
  • powergrind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 16 2009, 22:11)
QUOTE (powergrind @ Feb 16 2009, 21:57)

I will add that as well, but don't expect 100 of options, unless of course someone provides me with nice options to put on the menu.

I will at least add the 30 current teleport options. At least that's just one menu smile.gif

works for me. very awesome, cant wait for the next version. thanks a lot.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

It's added to the version I"m developing now. All 30 teleport options are in the menu, and you can even change the description that is displayed on the menu, in trainer.ini smile.gif

I also added an options menu, most general options are in there, the relevant options that have enabled/disabled will show the current status on the menu.

I will also add a weather and time menu, and then I will work on completing the model spawning menu, this is quite a bit of work, considering there are about 350 models.

Also as requested two new options, shut down/start engine and switch off / on car lights.

I moved away from two separate asi files, the trainer will once again contain only one asi file.

It seems the menu that was requested by many of you will finally be there in the next version smile.gif

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:28 AM

Sorry sjaak, a bit of a request and a question

How come in the models that you can choose to be doesn't include Johnny Klebitz in it? He's an in-game model so why?

Can you make it so he can be playable?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Feb 18 2009, 08:28)
Sorry sjaak, a bit of a request and a question

How come in the models that you can choose to be doesn't include Johnny Klebitz in it? He's an in-game model so why?

Can you make it so he can be playable?

Hmm, I thought that was IG_JOHNNYBIKER ?

If not, I will have to search for the right modelname.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

Love your trainer really! xD When you will add the faster scrolling in car menu? tounge.gif Srry if i request too much. wink.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 18 2009, 15:28)
Love your trainer really! xD When you will add the faster scrolling in car menu? tounge.gif Srry if i request too much. wink.gif

No worries smile.gif

It's already in the version I'm doing now, I might release it tonight (without all the player models being inside), but with new
options teleporting weather and time menu which are all done.

The all models menu would then only be a few models, the rest being added in the next version, as it simply is mindless copy paste work, which I haven't finished yet.

peterp
  • peterp

D-wayne!

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:13 PM

I think there is a problem with <friends> Like and Respect option.
I've tested it and I've noted that when Like is e.g. 65% and I set it to 100%, after the next meeting it gows down again (e.g. to 75%).

So I think, instead of this option you can put the script (or smth) which advance Like and Respect like after the meeting.

BTW. Thank you for the car spawn menu option. ;]

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (peterp @ Feb 18 2009, 17:13)
I think there is a problem with <friends> Like and Respect option.
I've tested it and I've noted that when Like is e.g. 65% and I set it to 100%, after the next meeting it gows down again (e.g. to 75%).

So I think, instead of this option you can put the script (or smth) which advance Like and Respect like after the meeting.

BTW. Thank you for the car spawn menu option. ;]

Not a problem, it's just a statistics thinghy, I know it goes down after a meeting, and I simply don't have the time right now to find a way to keep it at 100%.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 18 2009, 17:15)
Hmm, I thought that was IG_JOHNNYBIKER ?

If not, I will have to search for the right modelname.

That is probably what the name of the model is but it isn't included with your trainer

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users