And the game crashes.. confused.gif

What version of GTAIV do you run ?

I'm betting 1.0.0.0, will not work on this version, you need at least 1.0.1.0

Hack0r
  • Hack0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

Car God Mode does not work during the police side missions (the gang activity, criminal on foot, etc).

Simple test:
1) Find police vehicle
2) Enter side jobs menu
3) Start any job
4) Get out and bazooka the car
5) Car will explode

It will also explode from enemy gunfire/explosives during the missions.

Judging from my experience with training the other GTA versions (for the Xbox, coding in ASM), the car's health in GTAIV, during the side missions, is passing through several different routines for that vehicle or, for whatever reason, is changing the player indicator's base address to something else (or player identifier/tag? I'm not sure how that translates to script/c++ or whatever you're coding in, but in the past, a car's health will pass through several routines... car explodes from: bullets, explosives, fire, being turned upside down, and 2 routines for running into world objects (one for car/planes and one for motorcycles)). So, in the past, if you hooked these routines, then your car would be completely invincible (no matter what you were doing: freeroam, missions, side mission, etc.)

In addition to the car god mode not working, the "police ignore player" does not work as well (police will still engage; not sure if changing the model to anything but Nico nulls the option). Also, you may want to change the default key for "RALT+F4 - Police Engage Player" as it will close the game (for the lazies who don't want to change it).

But anyway, not sure if the above will help, but keep up the good work. tounge2.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (Hack0r @ Feb 7 2009, 01:13)
Car God Mode does not work during the police side missions (the gang activity, criminal on foot, etc).

Simple test:
1) Find police vehicle
2) Enter side jobs menu
3) Start any job
4) Get out and bazooka the car
5) Car will explode

It will also explode from enemy gunfire/explosives during the missions.

Judging from my experience with training the other GTA versions (for the Xbox, coding in ASM), the car's health in GTAIV, during the side missions, is passing through several different routines for that vehicle or, for whatever reason, is changing the player indicator's base address to something else (or player identifier/tag? I'm not sure how that translates to script/c++ or whatever you're coding in, but in the past, a car's health will pass through several routines... car explodes from: bullets, explosives, fire, being turned upside down, and 2 routines for running into world objects (one for car/planes and one for motorcycles)). So, in the past, if you hooked these routines, then your car would be completely invincible (no matter what you were doing: freeroam, missions, side mission, etc.)

In addition to the car god mode not working, the "police ignore player" does not work as well (police will still engage; not sure if changing the model to anything but Nico nulls the option). Also, you may want to change the default key for "RALT+F4 - Police Engage Player" as it will close the game (for the lazies who don't want to change it).

But anyway, not sure if the above will help, but keep up the good work. tounge2.gif

The car god mode works when entering a normal vehicle, and should stick during the game in any car.

Police cars seem to be somewhat different. I have tested it just by getting a police car and driving around in it, I have not done a mssion in them, so I'm sure you are right. I assume that the minute you do a mision in them, the game somehow resets the god mode.

I will check in the sco's how they do that, and if I somehow can circumvent this. Also it's good to note, that it is suppose to work when you are in the vehicle, the game resets the god mode in ways I have not been able to identify, and I can only force the car god mode if you are actually in the vehicle, maybe I could circumvent this by using last vehicle approach.

Regarding the ignore police, yes I'm sure it has to do with the changing of models, and there is nothing programmed to intercept that. I actually tested this after your post and I can tell this:

Say I use Nico and up my wanted level, the minute I change to someone else, my wanted stars disappear. I do the same, but now before I change to someone else, I use the ignore police option, which works, as police doesn't engage anymore, now I change to another model, wanted level disappears, and then I up the wanted level, and indeed police engage, enabling the ignore police is in other words necessary when model change occurs. I *could* change it, so that once the user is changing models, and the ignore police option was enabled, it would be enabled again.

Regarding using Right Alt + F4, maybe it's just me, but it doesn't close my game, it also doesn't close an application, only left ALT + F4 closes an application, this on both Vista and Server 2008, using a US keyboard.

Of course I might just change it to be something like, enable and disable using RCTRL + F4 for instance.

Thanks for your comments, much appriciated smile.gif

Hack0r
  • Hack0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:06 AM Edited by Hack0r, 07 February 2009 - 02:18 AM.

Come to think of it, I added a note in my other trainers stating that cars with health bars would still be affected by damage in missions. The reason for the note was that the ID changes in a way that makes it impossible to distinguish between AI and parked (no AI) cars. I'm thinking this becomes the same situation for GTAIV, which has normal player IDs while in free roam, but the moment you enter a side mission or car specific mission, it changes. So, you may be stuck with just a partial car god mode.

On the other hand, I tested RALT+F4 on my computer (Vista x64 Ultimate, US keyboard) and it will close an active application.

So you may want to add notes for those two options for others to know/change (if you don't plan on changing/altering your trainer).

On a side note, the never wanted option works with all models, so you may not have to alter the ignore police code (just add another note!)

On another side note, I'd recommend using the same key combo to enable/disable options. It will reduce the number of keys to remember. In addition, you may even want to group options. For example, the weather conditions and time. You may want to have that option cycle (like the car seat option), so instead of pressing different numbers for each different weather/time, you could just cycle through it (in hindsight, I believe it would be easier, as the player can just press the same button and cycle through whatever weather they want, instead of having to constantly look up which key combo sets whatever). You could also do it for changing the car color and POSSIBLY opening/closing car doors. But I definitely recommend grouping your options: God Mode On/Off, Gravity On/Off, Police Ignore On/Off...etc. It should drastically cut down the number of key combos.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Hack0r @ Feb 7 2009, 02:06)
Come to think of it, I added a note in my other trainers stating that cars with health bars would still be affected by damage in missions. The reason for the note was that the ID changes in a way that makes it impossible to distinguish between AI and parked (no AI) cars. I'm thinking this becomes the same situation for GTAIV, which has normal player IDs while in free roam, but the moment you enter a side mission or car specific mission, it changes. So, you may be stuck with just a partial car god mode.

On the other hand, I tested RALT+F4 on my computer (Vista x64 Ultimate, US keyboard) and it will close an active application.

So you may want to add notes for those two options for others to know/change (if you don't plan on changing/altering your trainer).

I will change the keycombination. I fixed the ignore police bug already, it simply checks for the state, and will apply the same state if changing models.

Will digg into the car god mission thingy as well smile.gif

FabioGNR
  • FabioGNR

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:17 AM

What do you mean with model spawning? Do you mean you could spawn a tree in your safehouse or somthing like become brucie? help me please wow.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (fabio000 @ Feb 7 2009, 10:17)
What do you mean with model spawning? Do you mean you could spawn a tree in your safehouse or somthing like become brucie? help me please wow.gif

Yes model spawning means you change from Nico to Brucie or Roman or anybody you want smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:27 PM Edited by sjaak327, 07 February 2009 - 01:30 PM.

QUOTE (Hack0r @ Feb 7 2009, 02:06)
On another side note, I'd recommend using the same key combo to enable/disable options. It will reduce the number of keys to remember. In addition, you may even want to group options. For example, the weather conditions and time. You may want to have that option cycle (like the car seat option), so instead of pressing different numbers for each different weather/time, you could just cycle through it (in hindsight, I believe it would be easier, as the player can just press the same button and cycle through whatever weather they want, instead of having to constantly look up which key combo sets whatever). You could also do it for changing the car color and POSSIBLY opening/closing car doors. But I definitely recommend grouping your options: God Mode On/Off, Gravity On/Off, Police Ignore On/Off...etc. It should drastically cut down the number of key combos.

I see you added some more thoughts to your post.

I have decided to partially follow your advice, I'm changing the enable/disable options to be one key or one key combination only, ie. CRTL+F1 for God mode on and God mode off. This way, the need for RALT+F4 disappears, as to enable /disable using keycombinations, I'm going to use RCTRL+Key

I'm not so sure about the cycle option, I'm using this currently for the model changing, but I'm a bit reluctant to do it for weather or car colours, as of course it takes away some direct access, maybe if people on here would like that, I will sure change it.

Upon your message about the police ignore option, I have decided to do the model changing properly, whenever the model changes, current health, armor, any weapons + ammo, any enabled/disabled option and any obtained wanted stars are going to be transferred smile.gif

Thanks for your constructive advice, it helps to make this trainer better.

Rox108
  • Rox108

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 6 2009, 21:48)
QUOTE (Rox108 @ Feb 6 2009, 21:21)
[INFO] Auto detecting game version
[FATAL] Failed to detect game version

And the game crashes..  confused.gif

What version of GTAIV do you run ?

I'm betting 1.0.0.0, will not work on this version, you need at least 1.0.1.0

No, I had 1.0.2.0, but russian version of the game (and the last patch)
Then I download and install english patch and it works! Awesome trainer! Thank you. icon14.gif

cyberom
  • cyberom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your awesome trainer, sjaak327 icon14.gif

I wonder like the speedometer option, if you could add a option
to enable a "clock" on the screen ?

Congrats for your excellent job here wink.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (cyberom @ Feb 7 2009, 16:56)
Hi,

Thanks for your awesome trainer, sjaak327 icon14.gif

I wonder like the speedometer option, if you could add a option
to enable a "clock" on the screen ?

Congrats for your excellent job here wink.gif

I have added it already, I just need to test it, maybe later tonight or tomorrow I will update it.

I have some other changes and improvements that I will include in the update.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:42 AM

New version smile.gif

Updated the first post.

Changes:

Quite a few changes, added some delay in some keycombinations, fixed bug with one hour back. Enable/Disable options now either use a single key or a single keycombination, for instance Police Ignore/Engage player now uses both RCTRL+F4 to enable and to disable. This brings down the number of keycombinations.

When you change to a different player model, everything is transferred, health, armor, all weapons and ammo, wanted level and any enabled features, like god mode or ignore police.

New functionality:

Explode nearest vehicle, pressing /? will explode the nearest vehicle, advise to use godmode while on foot, and car godmode whilst driving.

M+Num 9 will now display the current game time in the upper left corner, you can enable this by default, using trainer.ini

RALT+Num 7 will now give you 2 sets of weapons, fully customisable in trainer.ini, first keypress is Weapons 1, second is Weapons 2.

LALT+Num 0 will cycle gamespeed set to 75,50,25,100%

Car God mode has been improved, apart from the car being invincible, and the player cannot be dragged out of the vehicle, or fly through the windscreen, also the player cannot be shot inside the vehicle.

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:14 AM Edited by a-k-t-w, 08 February 2009 - 01:25 AM.

Wow, this trainer just keeps getting better! lol.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif

Just a question, is there a way to get a command like unlimited ammo/no reload to a key bind like this: 'Alt+;' istead of just: ';' ?

happy.gif

Edit: Oh, I thought so. I noticed that if I changed a key like this:
blah1=G
blah2=h
to this:
blah=y

Then that thing wouldn't work turn.gif

Mirrors anyone?

CODE
http://ibv9vq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1prx7qQKzAPbn0OsSJ3xTFLI7cSnvC-oZBZ6cPjBsD5OFqY6Cl4W9KJC99wLsPmLSgf6bbBLb7ZQQvrR14xACmZg/Trainerv18.rar?download

or download

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (a-k-t-w @ Feb 8 2009, 01:14)
Wow, this trainer just keeps getting better! lol.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif

Just a question, is there a way to get a command like unlimited ammo/no reload to a key bind like this: 'Alt+;' istead of just: ';' ?

happy.gif

No I'm afraid not, but of course I can change that smile.gif

You can change a two key combo to be one key (by setting both keys to the same value), but not the other way around.

Hack0r
  • Hack0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:22 AM Edited by Hack0r, 08 February 2009 - 07:15 AM.

Nevermind! lol.gif

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:54 AM

That is a bug from the 1.0.2.0 and many people have reported this.

I don't think this is the fault of sjaak327 but I could be wrong.

By the way, I've got some more suggestions! tounge2.gif

An option to trigger the 'car alarm' (preferably toggle-able. notify.gif )

Fast motion (i noticed you had slow motion so why not?)

I might ad more later when I remember them sad.gif

Hack0r
  • Hack0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:00 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the patch. I guess I should have thoroughly tested before posting. blush.gif

cyberom
  • cyberom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for the new patch sjaak327 icon14.gif biggrin.gif

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:44 AM

Also thanks of me for the new patch.. smile.gif Nice to see you're updating it this much. tounge.gif

Is it possible for you to add a feature like this:

HD Quality

There are different scripts used in the video. But can you make something like the flying car? So for example I press CTRL+SHIFT+Num1 and I get a flying car.

If not, how could I get that mod? tounge.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 8 2009, 09:44)
Also thanks of me for the new patch.. smile.gif Nice to see you're updating it this much. tounge.gif

Is it possible for you to add a feature like this:
There are different scripts used in the video. But can you make something like the flying car? So for example I press CTRL+SHIFT+Num1 and I get a flying car. [/color]

If not, how could I get that mod? tounge.gif

I don't think I can do a flying car by script. But of course I have the same mod running on my GTAIV smile.gif

If I remember correctly (otherwisse do a search on these forums because I got it from here as well) you need to add the following line to handling.dat

CODE

$ FBI  0.5  2.0  0.0  -0.003   0.002  0.10 0.03 -0.002 0.003 0.0020 0.0  0.1  1.0  1.0  0.0  0.01 0.5  0.5  0.5   0.5  0.5   0.5

Verify that the following line is the same in handling.dat:
CODE

FBI 1550.0 7.5 85 0.0 0.0 -0.24 0.0 5 0.22 1.0 150.0 0.25 0.65 0.7 35.0 1.35 1.10 13.5 0.15 0.48 2.0 1.2 1.2 0.13 -0.13 0.0 0.5 1.0 1.0 0.8 1.5 0.0 25000 04440010 00000001 0

and add or change a line in vehicle.ide:

CODE

fbi,  fbi,  plane,  FBI,  FBI,  [email protected], [email protected]_LO4_LO4, 100, 999,  0.2622, 0.2622,  0, 5, 1.0 ,0, -

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (a-k-t-w @ Feb 8 2009, 06:54)
That is a bug from the 1.0.2.0 and many people have reported this.

I don't think this is the fault of sjaak327 but I could be wrong.

By the way, I've got some more suggestions! tounge2.gif

An option to trigger the 'car alarm' (preferably toggle-able. notify.gif )

Fast motion (i noticed you had slow motion so why not?)

I might ad more later when I remember them sad.gif

Ah ! Silly me, I forgot about fast motion, no problem, will be added smile.gif

And yes car alarm will also be added.

GTA_XP
  • GTA_XP

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:47 PM

This trainer is really getting to be "The most populair Trainer"!
Amazing!
You every day udate the Trainer! nervous.gif colgate.gif
Nobody can beat you cool.gif
And this trainer works for fully 100%
This also works on 1.0.1.0

peterp
  • peterp

certum est quia impossible est

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

Your trainer is the best I've seen.
Could you add an option which allow us to set Roman and Dwaynes Like and Respect to 100%?
Btw. I don't know if it's possible, but could you add an option like "teleport to the waypoint"?

thx in advance

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (peterp @ Feb 8 2009, 14:16)
Your trainer is the best I've seen.
Could you add an option which allow us to set Roman and Dwaynes Like and Respect to 100%?
Btw. I don't know if it's possible, but could you add an option like "teleport to the waypoint"?

thx in advance

Yes I will add it to one of the respect options.

Regarding teleport to waypoint, that is the one option I would really love to have in this trainer, however I cannot get the current waypoint, (a limitation in the scripthook on which this trainer is built). The minute that limitation is fixed, I will certainly add this feature, as it would really be my number one favourite.

GTA_XP
  • GTA_XP

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

About the Freeway is not possible I guess.
Damn R* they write other modelname in the datafiles while ingame is that bike
only named freeway.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 8 2009, 12:20)
I don't think I can do a flying car by script. But of course I have the same mod running on my GTAIV smile.gif

If I remember correctly (otherwisse do a search on these forums because I got it from here as well) you need to add the following line to handling.dat

CODE

$ FBI  0.5  2.0  0.0  -0.003   0.002  0.10 0.03 -0.002 0.003 0.0020 0.0  0.1  1.0  1.0  0.0  0.01 0.5  0.5  0.5   0.5  0.5   0.5

Verify that the following line is the same in handling.dat:
CODE

FBI 1550.0 7.5 85 0.0 0.0 -0.24 0.0 5 0.22 1.0 150.0 0.25 0.65 0.7 35.0 1.35 1.10 13.5 0.15 0.48 2.0 1.2 1.2 0.13 -0.13 0.0 0.5 1.0 1.0 0.8 1.5 0.0 25000 04440010 00000001 0

and add or change a line in vehicle.ide:

CODE

fbi,  fbi,  plane,  FBI,  FBI,  [email protected], [email protected]_LO4_LO4, 100, 999,  0.2622, 0.2622,  0, 5, 1.0 ,0, -

To edit the handling.dat like this, do I need a program for it so GTA IV will keep working? Do I just need to add the lines you give me to the bottom of the file? Or do need to replace them..? tounge.gif Sorry for this really stupid questions, but I have never done this before. xD

But at all I really appreciate your answer. tounge.gif

And is there an options which saves the point where I am and if I press another key I teleported to the saved point. For example I am in my savehouse and I press Tab+Q. Then I go to somewhere else. And press Tab+1 to teleport back to that point where I pressed Tab+Q. tounge.gif A teleport feature which wont need an edit to trainer.ini.

Howmaster
  • Howmaster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:12 PM

Hey sjaak327 THX Men your Trainer is the best of the best XD colgate.gif biggrin.gif

But i tried the funktion to blow up the cars in the near, it works perfect ...

But in Multiplayer it says always no car in the near ??? notify.gif

but i am standing right next to one, did you disable that for MP ?? catspider.gif

Please enable that xD that would make so much fun, well next to players would be quite unfair, but next to bots it doenst work either =( nervous.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:16 PM Edited by sjaak327, 08 February 2009 - 03:20 PM.

On the teleport points:

This is already built into the trainer smile.gif

Say you are something, and want to save it, you press F10 + 0 (not numpad normal 0) for instance, it will then be saved into teleport slot 0, then you go somewhere else, and if you want to go back to the position you just saved, press F10 + numpad 0

This works for all 30 teleport slots.

To save it into the last teleport slot, you would save pressing F12 + 9 and you would teleport using F12 + numpad9.

You can edit handling.dat and vehicle.ide using notepad, these files are in the GTAIV directory subdir common\data.

You might need to search, as I remember correctly, you just verify the second line in handling.dat, the first line needs to be added to handling.dat, just under the fighter line under the planes section.

and just change the entry in vehicle.ide for the FBI car.

Oh and you probably going to need magic IV, it's on the forums here somewhere, if you have patch 2, you only need one small file, otherwise xliveless I believe enables it as well.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Howmaster @ Feb 8 2009, 15:12)
Hey sjaak327 THX Men your Trainer is the best of the best XD colgate.gif biggrin.gif

But i tried the funktion to blow up the cars in the near, it works perfect ...

But in Multiplayer it says always no car in the near ??? notify.gif

but i am standing right next to one, did you disable that for MP ?? catspider.gif

Please enable that xD that would make so much fun, well next to players would be quite unfair, but next to bots it doenst work either =( nervous.gif

I have it disabled in ranked MP, normal MP works, but you need to be near a car, and it doesn't work on other player cars, only ped cars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users