» «
Photo

[IV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTAIV

8,076 replies to this topic
dj_dag
  • dj_dag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:43 AM Edited by dj_dag, 04 February 2009 - 11:05 AM.

hello there. I`m sorry, but i have problem, when I installed 1.0.2.0 patch the trainer doesn`t work sad.gif
when I launch the game trainer shows up but when I use any hotkey game is close sad.gif
I have downloaded Alice 3.0 and trainerv15.asi copy it to main folder to gta IV and still doesn`t work sad.gif

can anybody halp me?
I will be very thankful if somebody can tell me what should I install to game with second patch works with trainer.

Thank You!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (dj_dag @ Feb 4 2009, 10:43)
hello there. I`m sorry, bu i haver problem, when I installed 1.0.2.0 patch the trainer doesn`t work sad.gif
when I launch the game trainer shows up but when I use any hotkey game is close sad.gif
I have downloaded Alice 3.0 and trainerv15.asi copy it to main folder to gta IV and still doesn`t work sad.gif

can anybody halp me?
I will be very thankful if somebody can tell me what should I install to game with second patch works with trainer.

Thank You!

Hmm, this trainer doesn't show up smile.gif

What do you mean, the trainer shows up ?

You are not by any chance using dual core's trainer ?

dj_dag
  • dj_dag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

hmmm... when i`m replace file binkw32.dll to file from trainer, menu with options show`s but i`m getting error, when i replace this file, form other version of trainer game starts (with "console") but when i want to use any option the game shut down confused.gif game close.

damn it`s hard do explane, i`m poland, and I don`t know how to explane exactly what i mean sad.gif

oh whell... I`ll try tounge.gif

If You still don`t understand me, I`ll try to explane it simple way smile.gif

Game with patch 1.0.1.0 + dualcore trainer work great, but GTA+1.0.2.0+dualcore trainer won`t start sad.gif
any ideas? smile.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (dj_dag @ Feb 4 2009, 11:05)
hmmm... when i`m replace file binkw32.dll to file from trainer, menu with options show`s but i`m getting error, when i replace this file, form other version of trainer game starts (with "console") but when i want to use any option the game shut down confused.gif game close.

damn it`s hard do explane, i`m poland, and I don`t know how to explane exactly what i mean sad.gif

oh whell... I`ll try tounge.gif

If You still don`t understand me, I`ll try to explane it simple way smile.gif

Game with patch 1.0.1.0 + dualcore trainer work great, but GTA+1.0.2.0+dualcore trainer won`t start sad.gif
any ideas? smile.gif

Yes you're in the wrong thread smile.gif

This is another trainer. that works for both 1.0.1.0 and 1.0.2.0, Dualcore's trainer needs to be updated to work with 1.0.2.0, and I don't think he's done it yet, even though I would think it will be soon.

Check:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=387974

For Dualcore's trainer.

dj_dag
  • dj_dag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

oh sh***!! sad.gif I`m sorry for litte mess i`ve made confused.gif
You right- wrong thread sad.gif I`m sorry once again tounge.gif

and of coure thank You for answers, and patience smile.gif

Best regards!

jarredzagaros
  • jarredzagaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:57 AM

hey sjaak327 awesome trainer icon14.gif best ever that ive seen i do have a small problem though that appeared since ver 1.1 or 1.2 the version that removed the carspawn.txt and the teleport.txt but anyways my problem is that as to the carspawning most car in the option wont spawn any cars they start to appear then dissapear i dont what this is but only the comet, feltzer, schafter, FBI Buffalo, Annihilator, and jetmax still work the maverick i never tested, and also the random still works i think ive also tried different car models of differtnt types and the do the same thing even in the key spot that do work i tried switching the infernus with the shafter and the infernus still wouldnt come up so i dont what it is i hope you can help me with this problem, and also most important i use this in a lan game with my uncle we both use your trainer and like to spawn the cars and also the single palyer has no problem on the car spawning this is only on the Multiplayer part but i only play multiplayer in lan mode i dont go online with GTA4 since i dont play gta for the story i just like to spawn a car i like and drive around runing into other cars and just driving and also blowing stuff up but well thats about it so if you can fix this problem i would be most grateful.

And once again great trainer icon14.gif and maybe if possible in a future release maybe you can do a car mass mode for like making a car your in heavy i manualy do it now but all other cars that are the same do it id like to be the only car thats heavy not have all the turismo's in gta4 being heavy just an idea if possible for a future update.

and lastly sorry for the long post.

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:15 PM

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. That (to me) was just a load of text put to gether, like this: today i went to the beach and saw a shark it was so cool but we cant go near cause police were there and the shark was awesome the police won't let us go near it and I went for a swim then i went home and saw the shark on tv but no one was aloud to go near it because of the police.... You get the point.

You kept explaining the problem like 10 times, we get it. The Infernes won't spawn in MP I get it.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:26 PM Edited by sjaak327, 04 February 2009 - 12:34 PM.

@jarredzagaros

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, spawning works in SP and not in MP, well I cannot test this in MP, so you are basically on your own, if they don't spawn in SP, then make sure your trainer.ini is correct, otherwise delete it (or make a backup) and try without that file, and see if they spawn correctly, if they do, check your trainer.ini. It might be that you disabled the key combination, or you got the model number wrong.

Oh and in case you are tyring to use carspawn.txt, delete the file, it's useless, the trainer doesn't use that file anymore, any change need to be done in trainer.ini. Regarding disappearing of cars, that's the intention, they disappear after you move away from them for a certain distance (like 500 meters or something). Of course they only disappear if you are not using them smile.gif

Lastly, making cars heavy cannot be done use native game commands, if you are after that, you will need to edit the relevant dat file.

jarredzagaros
  • jarredzagaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

I see, ok thanks for the info.

and also sorry about the fact that i dont know how to type worth crap but ive never been good at explaining things in text very well so sorry about the multiple reapeats of what i was saying.

MagnAn
  • MagnAn

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:21 PM

It won't start with Vista 32 and xliveless, this is the log:

Log start: Wed Feb 04 17:17:46 2009
-----------------------------------------------
[INFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.2.3 - © 2009, Aru - Initialized
[INFO] Process base address: 0x2f0000
[INFO] Auto detecting game version
[FATAL] Failed to detect game version

Help please?

Thanks.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:25 PM

What is the version of GTAIV and what is the xliveless version ?

MagnAn
  • MagnAn

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:26 PM

GTA 4 is 1.0.1.0 an xliveless is 0.93.
It also doesn't work with Alexander Blade's loader.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (MagnAn @ Feb 4 2009, 16:26)
GTA 4 is 1.0.1.0 an xliveless is 0.93.
It also doesn't work with Alexander Blade's loader.

well, this trainer is tested for GTAIV 1.0.2.0, however other people have claimed that it also worked for GTAIV 1.0.1.0.

The trouble is that I cannot test this myself, as I have moved to 1.0.2.0, however, once I get home, I will try it for you, as I still have GTAIV backup somewhere.

MagnAn
  • MagnAn

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:38 PM Edited by MagnAn, 04 February 2009 - 04:43 PM.

Thanks man, I dont have 1.2 as it f*cks up my game, I do have a legal version though.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

One thing you might want to try, is running xliveless 0.94 and see it that works.

Neon25
  • Neon25

Proud PC gamer

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

sjaaak, I noticed that the "car invincibility" doesn't seem to work on police cars, like Buffalo or just normal police vehicle. When I press CTRL and / it appears to work, but as I hit the wall the bumper starts to fall off, and when I use the turbo speed ( the ] key ) and smash into a wall the engine starts burning and the car soon explodes... It happens only on police cars, every car is invincible.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Neon25 @ Feb 4 2009, 17:15)
sjaaak, I noticed that the "car invincibility" doesn't seem to work on police cars, like Buffalo or just normal police vehicle. When I press CTRL and / it appears to work, but as I hit the wall the bumper starts to fall off, and when I use the turbo speed ( the ] key ) and smash into a wall the engine starts burning and the car soon explodes... It happens only on police cars, every car is invincible.

I have never actually tested police cars smile.gif

The thing is that the invinciblity is using native game commands, that apparenlty don't seem to work on police cars, which kind of surprises me.

However I have changed it to be permanent, if you enable this option, it should stick and it should be transferred to whatever vehicle you use, so in theory you need to only press the keycombo one time, and any car you enter, should then be invincible. (until you either disable the option, or disable the trainer).

I will be sure to test this on police cars as well, however if somehow police cars are not being affected by these native commands, I'm not sure how to get around that.

Neon25
  • Neon25

Proud PC gamer

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:24 PM

Thanks a lot. smile.gif Just make sure to do some testing with your "turbo" speed.

I always wanted my police car to be invincible to have more fun during vigilante missions, it's just so epic. biggrin.gif

MagnAn
  • MagnAn

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

Nope, no luck there, i'll PM you a screen of my GTA IV folder and maybe you can say me which files to delete.

Apokalypse42
  • Apokalypse42

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

when u push M and NUM 6 niko becomes drunk, but whenever he hits something he become normal again...do anyone know how to fix??

PS: I f*ckING LOVE YOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!11!11111!111

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:08 PM

I have some strange problem.. When I just want to spawn a Sanchez and I press ALT + N there stays it's foggy.. :S Or when I just press alt it says it is foggy :S When I press some key combination it doesn't work :S

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 4 2009, 19:08)
I have some strange problem.. When I just want to spawn a Sanchez and I press ALT + N there stays it's foggy.. :S Or when I just press alt it says it is foggy :S When I press some key combination it doesn't work :S

check your trainer.ini, you have probably misconfigured a key, pressing LEFT ALT+N will spawn a Sanchez by default, pressing Right ALt+numpad 7 will get you foggy weather, otherwise simply delete trainer.ini and try without that file, it should then be set to default values.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (olligyver @ Feb 4 2009, 18:44)
when u push M and NUM 6 niko becomes drunk, but whenever he hits something he become normal again...do anyone know how to fix??

PS: I f*ckING LOVE YOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!11!11111!111

That's expected behaviour smile.gif

I just included it because it's fun in the car, nico drunk state is simply a ragdoll that only last for 10 seconds.

It was the drunk cam feature that I liked smile.gif

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:18 PM Edited by Firkon, 04 February 2009 - 07:21 PM.

I will try that. But it's just like num 7 is holded... When I press left alt it gives me unlimited ammo etc. And when I use teleport option I teleport to the locations with num 7 as key. But cheats like packie respect work perfectly. biggrin.gif

Edit:
I tried without trainer.ini but the problem still appears... :S

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 4 2009, 19:18)
I will try that. But it's just like num 7 is holded... When I press left alt it gives me unlimited ammo etc. And when I use teleport option I teleport to the locations with num 7 as key. But cheats like packie respect work perfectly. biggrin.gif

Edit:

Keyboard problem most likely.

check if the key isn't stuck or anything.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 4 2009, 19:23)
QUOTE (Firkon @ Feb 4 2009, 19:18)

Edit:

Keyboard problem most likely.

check if the key isn't stuck or anything.

Just something strange happened. I just put on Numkeys, then disabled and putted them on again. Yet the keys do work.. smile.gif Don't know what the problem/bug was, but it works again. Thanks! smile.gif

NoTThaTGuY73
  • NoTThaTGuY73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

I'm running a laptop...that does not have a numpad - is there an easy way to reconfigure the default numpad options? It makes this trainer completely useless for laptop players and I would really like to use it...

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (NoTThaTGuY73 @ Feb 4 2009, 19:34)
I'm running a laptop...that does not have a numpad - is there an easy way to reconfigure the default numpad options? It makes this trainer completely useless for laptop players and I would really like to use it...

Use the FN key ?

Most laptops don't have a physical numpad, but do have an additional key that will trigger a numpad like function, Dell laptops use fn to denote that key, I realise this means that you would have to use for instance F10+FN+NUM1 to teleport to that slot for instance, but it should work.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Neon25 @ Feb 4 2009, 17:24)
Thanks a lot. smile.gif Just make sure to do some testing with your "turbo" speed.

I always wanted my police car to be invincible to have more fun during vigilante missions, it's just so epic. biggrin.gif

It works, the buffalo and police car are invincible.

Like I said, I have changed the car god mode in Version 1.6 (which I will upload later tonight). If enabled (which can be done outside of the car), any car you enter will be invincible, you won't fly out of the window, the car cannot blow up, or have it's tyres burnt.

This will get disabled either if you press RALT + num / or when you disable the trainer with RTCRL+RALT+D. It works similar to always god, never wanted and no reload options.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Feb 4 2009, 20:05)
QUOTE (Neon25 @ Feb 4 2009, 17:24)

It works, the buffalo and police car are invincible.

Like I said, I have changed the car god mode in Version 1.6 (which I will upload later tonight). If enabled (which can be done outside of the car), any car you enter will be invincible, you won't fly out of the window, the car cannot blow up, or have it's tyres burnt.

This will get disabled either if you press RALT + num / or when you disable the trainer with RTCRL+RALT+D. It works similar to always god, never wanted and no reload options.

Man just need to say your trainer is awesome! I just had some great fun with it. biggrin.gif It would be great if you make something which let not fly you out of car. Also a heavy car would be awesome, so your car is very strong and can push away and clash other cars without losing speed. tounge.gif You know what I mean.. xD

But I really like the trainer!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users