|QUOTE (65536 @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 13:29)|
| I now found a big issue on one of your cool options contained your trainer, and a precise, "Add Explosion Around Player". The feature itself is cool, but... Problem is, if while I try clothes (in clothes shops) or I eat food (in fast food), t. e. when I can't control Niko Bellic, and I activate that feature and the explosion kills the seller (in the shop), I will NOT BE ABLE TO control Niko. Even if I spawn him to a different place (with the teleport feature), I still can't move, jump, climb, etc... The only way to get control over Niko again is this case is I to kill him via "Player Suicide" feature located in "Option Menu", and when Niko reappears, then I'll be able to control him again. So, I think if you are currently doing anything where you can't control Niko (while you're trying clothes, or while you're bying a food and eating it), it is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED to make this feature CANNOT BE ACTIVATED while doing these things listed above. |
My other suggestion is about the object spawning feature. You can make: 1. Preview object to be always enabled instead to press X to view the object currently selected in menu, and 2. Can move and rotate the object currently selected in in-game trainer menu before placing it to map? Thanks anyway.
@sjaak327, anything about these?
I now have a few more suggestions:
1. Making default starting health for spawned Bodygards (and Spawned ramdom Bodyguards too) to be 10000 (or least 5000) instead 200. I found then you have more than 3 stars wanted level and there are lots of cops, SWAT and police helicopters, after I've spawn a bodyguards, with health 200 they're almost immedatelly get killed by police
and they won't even can protect Niko and he again remains alone in police chase?
2. Making the same (getting 10000 or least 5000 health) for peds recruited as bodyguards and attached to player.
3. One more suggestion about spawning objects feature: you can make default moving speed slower, i. e. least 0.5 or better 0.3 because with current defaulth speed 1.0, when I move any spawned object, it moves too fast and this makes positioning the object very difficult?
4. Adding a feature makes on HUD number of money and currently selected weapon always visible on screen like they was in older GTA games like GTA San Andreas and GTA 3. Normally they appears only when Niko collect a money from killed people or pick a weapon, and then they dissapears after about 10 seconds.
5. Can make a variant of "Set nearest ped on Fire" feature that applies on all peds near Niko, instead on only one of them (the nearest one)?
I found a one more issue about "Set nearest ped on Fire" feature - for some reason some of peds can't be detected when I try to use that feature.
Normally when I press its hotkey (O + Num 2), only some of them get catched on fire. Often happens for me, even if there are a peds located very close to Niko, the script can't detect them at all, and when I press "Set Nearest Ped On Fire" hotkey, trainer just says "No Near Ped Found", no matter peds near Niko really exists. You can fix this? Really also this feature doesn't work on peds that are running, it really working only on normal walking ones.