[IV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTAIV

7,813 replies to this topic
sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

Nothing strange in the logfiles, except that you are still using alice, but I don't think that would cause any problems, you say no policy and god mode aren't working, of course there are two god modes, one is "permanent" the other will not survive cutscenes, when you press the relevant key combo for normal god mode (RCTRL+F1 to enable and RALT+F1 to disable, do you get an ingame message ?

longboardskier
  • longboardskier

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

When I type RCNTRL+F1 there is no ingame message. When I press F4 I get the message, but I still get a wanted level.

Also, when changing models (ie hitting F7) I lose all weapons.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:40 AM Edited by sjaak327, 25 January 2009 - 03:42 AM.

QUOTE (longboardskier @ Jan 25 2009, 03:29)
When I type RCNTRL+F1 there is no ingame message.  When I press F4 I get the message, but I still get a wanted level.

Also, when changing models (ie hitting F7) I lose all weapons.

Well, F4 is ignore police, look at what it actually does, you will still get a wanted level, but the police will not shoot you, they ignore you.

If you are after a no wanted level you have to press the [{ key, that will get rid of any wanted level continuously.

The F7, F8 and F9 change model keys indeed will loose all your weapons and even armor, that is expected. (I have not bothered to find a way around that, as hitting Lalt+Num7 and Lalt+Num 8 will get them back).

The Right Control + F1 keycombo should give you a message, it does on my machine, providing you haven't change the trainer.ini file, otherwise remove that file, then it will use the default, which is the RCTRL+F1. Another option is to change the keycombo for this option, as this is actually the one option I have enabled to be customized now, it is explained in the trainer.ini file, use any keycode for the two keys.

longboardskier
  • longboardskier

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:47 AM Edited by longboardskier, 25 January 2009 - 03:53 AM.

I tried deleting trainer.ini from the folder but there's still no message when I type RCTRL+F1. I'll try remapping it in the .ini

Ok, got it working by remapping RCTRL to G. So now when I type G+F1 I get the message and Godmode works just fine. For some reason it didn't like RCTRL I guess.

Anyways, good work on getting this trainer updated so fast! I haven't found anything else yet that isn't working, but I'll for sure keep you posted. Thanks for your help!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (longboardskier @ Jan 25 2009, 03:47)
I tried deleting trainer.ini from the folder but there's still no message when I type RCTRL+F1. I'll try remapping it in the .ini

Well, are you sure you are using the correct keys ?

you need to hold the right control button and then F1. Does other key combinations work, like for instance Left Alt +a to spawn a turismo, be aware, it needs to be the correct key, if you press left control + f1 nothing will happen, as there is no action linked to that keycombo. Check for instance J+8 whilst in a car, do enable the speedometer in MPH.

longboardskier
  • longboardskier

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:16 AM Edited by longboardskier, 25 January 2009 - 07:02 AM.

Yeah so far every other combo works, just that one didn't. But like I said I remapped RCTRL to G and it works fine now. And I was definitely pressing right control and F1. I tried it with Left control too just in case though.

Found out another glitch. After using Godmode in single player (the always Godmode using the += key), then going to multiplayer it stays on, even if I disable it. I push the button and get the message saying that it's disabled, but I still can't die. I think I pissed some people off tonight but I didn't realize I couldn't die until I took a direct rocket hit!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (longboardskier @ Jan 25 2009, 04:16)
Yeah so far every other combo works, just that one didn't.  But like I said I remapped RCTRL to G and it works fine now.  And I was definitely pressing right control and F1.  I tried it with Left control too just in case though.

Found out another glitch.  After using Godmode in single player (the always Godmode using the += key), then going to multiplayer it stays on, even if I disable it.  I push the button and get the message saying that it's disabled, but I still can't die.  I think I pissed some people off tonight but I didn't realize I couldn't die until I took a direct rocket hit!

Yes that is a known glitch, I can fix that easily, will do so today. You only disable the always god mode, so it won't stick after cutscene changes, to disable actual god mode you need to press Ralt+F1, but I will also disable it when pressing =-.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:11 AM

Does the new update of the trainer give support for both 1.0.2.0 and 1.0.1.0?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Jan 25 2009, 09:11)
Does the new update of the trainer give support for both 1.0.2.0 and 1.0.1.0?

It suppports 1.0.2.0 for sure, haven't tried it on the old version, and I cannot try it as I have updated my GTAIV smile.gif

jetter10
  • jetter10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

is there a key for "help" eg on another train you press f1 and it gives a small list on the shortkeys?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:32 PM

^ no ingame menu, only text display if you enabled options, use the readme.doc, it contains all the functions.

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

GTA Collector and fan since 2001

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

Absolute and utter quality sjaak327!

I haven't tried this yet but just found it and it sounds absolutely perfect for movie making!! You have included all of the options I wanted and this will help massively is setting up 'sets' for filming.

Brilliant work. Massive props for getting this updated for the new patch so quickly.
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:34 PM

Nice men. Will try it soon. Is it possible to use in multiplayer, I hope it's not... confused.gif Because I really get sick of people which are using cheats etc... Like a SMG with rockets. But is there a speedthing in it? Like in Dualcores version. tounge.gif So when I press for example 'Num +' my car speeds alot up. xD

neomatt
  • neomatt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:35 PM Edited by neomatt, 25 January 2009 - 04:15 PM.

@sjaak327

Could you upload a list with all the "Key Bindings" names (Like GodKeyOn1=) so that we can customize them without searching for their real names and not knowing how to put them right?

Example if I want to change the Key Bindings for Save game, what should I type in the trainer.ini file: SaveOn1=49 or SaveGameOn1=49?

So please, could you do that for us? Thanks in advance and thanks for this awesome trainer!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (neomatt @ Jan 25 2009, 15:35)
@sjaak327

Could you upload a list with all the "Key Bindings" names (Like GodKeyOn1=) so that we can customize them without searching for their real names and not knowing how to put them right?

Example if I want to change the Key Bindings for Save, what should I type in the ini file: SaveOn1=49 or SaveGameOn1=49?

So please, could you do that for us? Thanks is advanced and thanks for this awesome trainer!

The program isn't completly ready for keybindings, but I will upload a new version soon, that will include almost all keybindings, only a few are left (open doors, close doors and remove windows), all others will be in the trainer.ini file, it will be easy to configure.

Tomorrow I hope to have everything done.

I will edit the OP once I have uploaded the new version.

DuMbGuM
  • DuMbGuM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:37 PM

Thanks x10 for this brilliant trainer !

I'd love to have customizable keys and/or the ability to use only the car spawner, which I could set as my F1-F12 keys !

Looking forward to the new version, and thanks for updating this so quickly after the patch arrived. smile.gif

Skroting
  • Skroting

Rocket surgeon

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Jan 25 2009, 16:14)
I will upload a new version soon, that will include almost all keybindings

Sounds great! I'm loving this trainer, but it uses several keys that I have bound for other functions. Waiting eagerly for the next version.

nick007
  • nick007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:48 PM

Why i still die when god mod enable( back to normal or reset ) after i saved game and after cutscene? i have to enable god mod everytime after i saved game. suicidal.gif

longboardskier
  • longboardskier

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (nick007 @ Jan 25 2009, 12:48)
Why i still die when god mod enable( back to normal or reset ) after i saved game and after cutscene? i have to enable god mod everytime after i saved game. suicidal.gif

Use the += button and it won't do that biggrin.gif

Djwid63
  • Djwid63

Lonely Lover (hahaha)

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

hELLO there... I hope somebody could help me out.

I installed patch 2 on to my game, and yeah I did get a nice fps boost and overall smoother gameplay, then I downloaded this trainer... however, I can't use Fraps...

The counter in-game does not show nor do does the capture hotkey work. Can anybody help me?

Maybe it has something to do with the RCtrl+F9 command, which changes Niko's clothes, as I use F9 to record and capture.

RadioActiveLobster
  • RadioActiveLobster

Lover of Redheaded/Ginger Women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:02 PM

awesome trainer. Pain to remember 20+ useful key combinations though

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (DuMbGuM @ Jan 25 2009, 19:37)

I'd love to have customizable keys and/or the ability to use only the car spawner, which I could set as my F1-F12 keys !

Looking forward to the new version, and thanks for updating this so quickly after the patch arrived. smile.gif

ALL key bindings are now customizable using the trainer.ini file.

I have some functions that use just one key, there is no way to make these a key combination, of course you can customize it to be whatever you like, also to disable a function, just set the keyvalue to 0, in case of a key combination (2 keys), it is sufficient to set one key to zero.

If you for instance want to spawn a car with F1, just set both keyvalues to the same key, and you effictively made it a one key function smile.gif

I hope the explanation in trainer.ini is clear enough.
Otherwise just ask if something isn't clear.

DuMbGuM
  • DuMbGuM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Jan 25 2009, 23:22)
QUOTE (DuMbGuM @ Jan 25 2009, 19:37)

Looking forward to the new version, and thanks for updating this so quickly after the patch arrived.  smile.gif

ALL key bindings are now customizable using the trainer.ini file.

I have some functions that use just one key, there is no way to make these a key combination, of course you can customize it to be whatever you like, also to disable a function, just set the keyvalue to 0, in case of a key combination (2 keys), it is sufficient to set one key to zero.

If you for instance want to spawn a car with F1, just set both keyvalues to the same key, and you effictively made it a one key function smile.gif

I hope the explanation in trainer.ini is clear enough.
Otherwise just ask if something isn't clear.

Thanks for the quick reply !

The only thing that confuses me about binding key function is for example the trainer.ini says "GodKeyOn1=163"

I just need to know what the parameter would be for spawning a car, then I could set all my F keys up biggrin.gif

Thanks once again !

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Djwid63 @ Jan 25 2009, 23:00)
hELLO there... I hope somebody could help me out.

I installed patch 2 on to my game, and yeah I did get a nice fps boost and overall smoother gameplay, then I downloaded this trainer... however, I can't use Fraps...

The counter in-game does not show nor do does the capture hotkey work. Can anybody help me?

Maybe it has something to do with the RCtrl+F9 command, which changes Niko's clothes, as I use F9 to record and capture.

Fraps is working fine for me, if you think the CTRL+F9 keycombination is the reason (highly unlikely) then just change the keycombination in trainer.ini.

For me the F9 function is working properly.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (DuMbGuM @ Jan 25 2009, 23:28)

The only thing that confuses me about binding key function is for example the trainer.ini says "GodKeyOn1=163"

I just need to know what the parameter would be for spawning a car, then I could set all my F keys up biggrin.gif

Thanks once again !

Right, providing you have the latest trainer.ini (I have just updated it), the order of the keybindings in there is the same as in the readme.doc file, which means that carspawning options are at the bottom of the file.

Let's take the first two carspawning options as an example:

Spawn1Key1=164 // Spawn 1 Default LALT
Spawn1Key2=65 // Spawn 1 Default A
Spawn2Key1=164 // Spawn 2 Default LALT
Spawn2Key2=66 // Spawn 2 Default B

Spawn1 is the first car spawing option (which is ALT+A, currently spawning a Turismo). To change that option to spawn a car when pressing F1, all you need to do is change both the 164 and 65 to 112. To change the scond car spawning option to F2, you would change 164 and 66 to 113.

To change the car that is spawned using these two options, refer to carspawn.txt.

The comments (// blah blah blah) explain what the option does, and correspond (mostly) with the readme. Key1 and key2 indicates that it is using a key combination (like LALT+A), sometime there is only one key for an option.

DuMbGuM
  • DuMbGuM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Jan 25 2009, 23:36)
QUOTE (DuMbGuM @ Jan 25 2009, 23:28)

I just need to know what the parameter would be for spawning a car, then I could set all my F keys up  biggrin.gif

Thanks once again !

Right, providing you have the latest trainer.ini (I have just updated it), the order of the keybindings in there is the same as in the readme.doc file, which means that carspawning options are at the bottom of the file.

Let's take the first two carspawning options as an example:

Spawn1Key1=164 // Spawn 1 Default LALT
Spawn1Key2=65 // Spawn 1 Default A
Spawn2Key1=164 // Spawn 2 Default LALT
Spawn2Key2=66 // Spawn 2 Default B

Spawn1 is the first car spawing option (which is ALT+A, currently spawning a Turismo). To change that option to spawn a car when pressing F1, all you need to do is change both the 164 and 65 to 112. To change the scond car spawning option to F2, you would change 164 and 66 to 113.

To change the car that is spawned using these two options, refer to carspawn.txt.

The comments (// blah blah blah) explain what the option does, and correspond (mostly) with the readme. Key1 and key2 indicates that it is using a key combination (like LALT+A), sometime there is only one key for an option.

Ahh cool, thanks for explaining it man, you rock ! turn.gif

neomatt
  • neomatt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:53 PM Edited by neomatt, 25 January 2009 - 11:57 PM.

@sjaak327

Where can I find the latest trainer.ini file? Did you upload it yet? Cause I downloaded the trainer.rar file and I got the same old trainer.ini file without the list of "all" the Key Bindings (except for the GodOn1) that I requested from you.

Could you tell me where you uploaded it so that I can Rock and Roll with the trainer?

Thx

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:58 PM Edited by sjaak327, 26 January 2009 - 12:15 AM.

QUOTE (neomatt @ Jan 25 2009, 23:53)
@sjaak327

Where can I find the latest trainer.ini file? Did you upload it yet? Cause I downloaded the trainer.rar file and I got the same old trainer.ini file.

Could you tell me where you uploaded it so that I can Rock and Roll with the trainer?

Thx

Well, I changed the rar archive about 30 minutes ago.

the dates of trainer.ini and trainer.asi should be:

trainer.ini 25-1-2009 20.20
trainer.asi 26-1-2009 1.08

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:26 AM

Nawww... theres no menu, cryani.gif

But it's still pretty cool tounge.gif

longboardskier
  • longboardskier

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:40 AM Edited by longboardskier, 26 January 2009 - 04:51 AM.

Ok, here's something crazy. When I dropped in the newer version that you uploaded today where all the keys were customizable (replaced the older trainer.asi file AND trainer.ini with the new ones), my FPS was suddenly half of what it normally is. So just to make sure I exited the game, went to the folder and took out the trainer.ini file and loaded the game back up. Sure enough, my FPS were back to normal!

So with the newer one you put up today, my FPS is about 17 on average. With the older one (where the only customizable one was the health), my FPS was 30! There's something about the new .ini file with all the customization that the game doesn't like.

EDIT: The only difference I could think of is the amount of data in the new .ini file, so I deleted all the other key bindings except the ones I remapped since if it wasn't there it would just go to default (I only edited 4 of them), but I still got a much lower FPS.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users