as I already have shown some early approaches of a new paths viewer in this thread it is finally here. Forget about the old one I includet into APE 1.1 - now you have the possibility to move around freely and completely customize your view. You are able to highlight nodes which have set an special flag bit in another color. Using this function I call Flag Highlightning you can try to figure out what certain flags mean. Also the time required for loading the paths has been extremely decreased. Now you can load and render a whole path map in less than 1 second! This all is part of my new C++ paths libary, and the paths viewer is the first form of release of it. I can't promise that there will be some 3D path editor from my side one day, but if so I will use this libary.
Version 0.1 - BETA 3
- the first beta candidate which is ready for release
- Basic functions (SA and IV paths parser and libary)
- Rendering functions (+ customizeable node appearance)
- Flag highlightning
- Support for all compiled binary node formats (SA and IV)
- Loading from IMG files
- (rendering the map - moved to later on, because I have no time for this atm)
- DirectX 9.0c (November 2008)
Please (!!!) read the readme file includet.
Edited by Aschratt, 06 October 2011 - 08:05 PM.