» «
Photo

Vulcan Mini Gun?

100 replies to this topic
agnarkb
  • agnarkb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2005 - 05:09 PM Edited by lil weasel, 24 March 2013 - 09:42 AM.

Where can I get a minigun?

EDIT: Click here to view the SnapMap

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 July 2005 - 05:16 PM

Go here and click the "Weapons" box and you'll see locations of the weaons smile.gif .

phriedom
  • phriedom

Straight Shooter

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:40 AM

If only there were some interactive map that would tell you where everything is. That would be really cool. If someone makes something like that, they should post a link to it right at the top of each and every page so that no one could miss it.

/sarcasm

Fragger.
  • Fragger.

Vato Loco

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:15 AM

Even if they made a link that made a hand pop out of the screen and punch you in the nose, people would still post new threads asking about the location of things.

Superilldude
  • Superilldude

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:41 AM

So, what if he posted somethign that have been posted allot before. this is a forum to help people, not to whine when someone makes a mistake. We were all new to something even GTA once. Sorry for offtopic...

Itchy
  • Itchy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:47 AM

on top of gant bridge (san fierro end) and at toreno's ranch after you finish the game.

belanduku
  • belanduku

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

guys where is Toreno's place on the map I've completed all his missions, but haven't found the minigun on top of the SF-side of gant bridge (all I found there was a sign saying 'No Easter Eggs here go away!') and dunno where to enter his ranch
confused.gif

Scarpa
  • Scarpa

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:39 PM

The mini-gun isn't on the Gant Bridge. It's on the railroad bridge between SF and LV, on top of the arch on the SF side. You'll need a jetpack or helicopter to get up there.

To get to Toreno's continue across that bridge into the LV "continent" and right before you get to the tunnel on the other side make a right down the dirt road. Follow that dirt road for a little bit and you should find Toreno's mansion, it's right near the water and has a little path leading down to the boathouse.

If you've completed all of Toreno's missions including the one where you just go pick up sweet from prison then you can get the HS rockets, normal rockets, flamethrower and minigun inside Toreno's house.

~Giggle~
  • ~Giggle~

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:56 PM Edited by ~Giggle~, 25 July 2005 - 08:20 PM.

Toreno's cabin located here on the black dot:
user posted image

JamesDM007
  • JamesDM007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:06 AM

So far I've only located one mini gun on top of the "Kincaid Bridge".
Are there any more and where?

fastrack2910
  • fastrack2910

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:24 AM

There are 3 more. Use the link below to find them. Click on weapon, and click on Set Filter. Type in minigun and press done.

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/sam/

watchcap
  • watchcap

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (JamesDM007 @ Jul 30 2005, 05:06)
So far I've only located one mini gun on top of the "Kincaid Bridge".
Are there any more and where?

Toreno's ranch after you complete virtical bird, the parking garage in LV, and the construction site in LV.

P.S. Minigun is my anti-Vagos

NUTZ_J98
  • NUTZ_J98

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (fastrack2910 @ Jul 30 2005, 05:24)
There are 3 more. Use the link below to find them. Click on weapon, and click on Set Filter. Type in minigun and press done.

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/sam/

Holy crap nice tool. I use this site all the time and never saw that. Man the GTA community has to be the best and the most diverse in the world (except maybe evercrack) props to all that contribute to it. I can find anything now.

teh roxxors
  • teh roxxors

Checking Attitudes

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:15 PM

Damn it, the map at GameFAQs only shows two locations. Had no idea there were more.

sonyack
  • sonyack

Ol'phartz

• Members

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

Where can I get the ammo for the Vulcan mini gun, any Ammunation or just certain ones?

Officer Pulaski
  • Officer Pulaski

Li'l G Loc

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:59 PM

theres no way to buy that
the best thing to do is once youre done Toreno's missions, save at his house, go in side get the minigun in there, save again, repeat

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

Minigun Locations

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Try searching next time. I posted this about 3 times already smile.gif

sonyack
  • sonyack

Ol'phartz

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:04 AM Edited by sonyack, 04 August 2005 - 11:15 AM.

Thanks simps! About Search: I always try a search first, but the search function doesn't do very well. I remember when searching for Vulcan mini gun that the site went through the routine and said search was complete and I found myself right back on the usual page, which often happens....lemme try search again and see what happens. Sorry.

OK, tried search, and got a page that looks exactly like the regular front page for Gameplay Chat, but upon really, really close scrutiny, there are some posts that mention the Vulcan in amongst irrelevant-to-the-search entries. So next time I do search, I'll know to look at the results page more thoroughly. Thanks for taking the time.

teh roxxors
  • teh roxxors

Checking Attitudes

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:43 PM

Don't let him bother you. If not for new people asking the old questions, most info would get lost forever. The search function is too often completely useless.

Bookmark this site, which features a Java map you can use to find anything in the game.

EricT
  • EricT

Shot caller

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:13 PM

Pretty much off-topic:
Why do people call it vulcan or vulcan mini-gun? I haven't seen in any official site that this weapon would have that kind of name. It's just mini-gun. confused.gif

SammieJ
  • SammieJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:12 AM

erict, is ur sig supposed to scare me? tells me my IP adress and im supposed to be scared. OOOHH im shaking. im not that stupid, those little banner things dont scare anyone and they dont make u seem like a hacker. i know that for u to see my ip adress on my banner, u would have to be using my computer. plus, its been done before.

sonyack
  • sonyack

Ol'phartz

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:08 AM

"Vulcan Mini Gun - This formidable weapon is the player’s best friend. Designed to deliver massive and withering barrages of ammunition at an alarming rate of fire...."

This is from this site's Weapons section, so that's why people call it Vulcan Mini Gun, I guess.

MrRottweiler
  • MrRottweiler

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:05 PM

I'm still on the Los Santos misions but I'm trying to get the minigun from the Kincade Bridge support by dropping on to it from a plane (no parachute yet)

My one successful drop left me suspended in mid air above the minigun so I walked forward and then dropped in to the water. Is it possible to get it this early in the game or does the game not let you? Is there any other way I can get it?

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:58 PM

yes, you can obtain the Minigun relatively very early into the game...consult pdescobar's "No Wanted Level" Mission Exploits to take advantage of some early missions to pick up the Minigun...all locations are provided in Maunland Marauder's Weaponry FAQ and Early Arsenal Building Guide...for the particular one you mentioned, i prefer to use a helicopter, than parachute to it from a plane...

You'll Never Walk Alone

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

In PS2 v1, this seems to be obtainable only once you've opened up the bridge already, after "Yay Ka boom boom". Before this mission, it appears to be enclosed in an invisible box, no amount of going around it would let you approach it and pick it up.

MrRottweiler
  • MrRottweiler

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:33 AM

The PC version seems to be the same. I can see the minigun revolving on the bridge but when I try to land on it I end up stuck in mid air. Due to the invisible box you mention I guess. When the bridge opens is probably the earliest it can be accessed.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (MrRottweiler @ Jun 20 2006, 11:33)
The PC version seems to be the same. I can see the minigun revolving on the bridge but when I try to land on it I end up stuck in mid air. Due to the invisible box you mention I guess. When the bridge opens is probably the earliest it can be accessed.

So it's the same. But crazyanurag provided you with a link where you can find another location for a mini-gun besides that one on Kincaid bridge.
So you should still be able to get one early on.

lukearoo
  • lukearoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:03 PM

untill you unlock the dessert and lv there is no way to get it as the bridges are all blocked up at each end
please search....
the easiest one to get is in lv...
if cheating use the jetpack cheat if not... your gunna get pee'd off
there is a building site slightly north west of the railway bridge into lv from ls
there is a 5 story high scaffold works here, and the minigun is at the second to top floor
aproaching from the south-most end of the building ( on the street ) jump up onto the first level, go to the corner and jump from one corner to another going up each time

hope you enjoy getting doooooowwwwwwnnnnnnnn !!!

xRhysx
  • xRhysx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:48 AM

where abouts can you find a vulcan mini gun, or buy one from?

HerrieM
  • HerrieM

Don't Panic

• Members

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:54 AM

Here is a map: Just click on it.
user posted image

The easiest place is at Toreno's Ranch. After the mission Vertical Bird. Four heavy artillary weapons will spawn there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users