Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
modding help needed please
Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:34 PM
i read somewhere that you need a patch so you can mod the game?
also ive been trying to get several programs working to mod the game but its not happening!
GTA4 Vehicle colors editor v1.2 - when i try to load the carcols.dat file i get this error message - "an error occured while loading the color data. could not load file or assembly 'system.core, version=184.108.40.206, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find the specified file
GTA IV Weapons Editor - im not sure if this is the cause but when i start messing with this program the game wont even start
if someone has got 5 mins could they give me a step by step guide on how to get this game modded and what program do i need to make the game modable and how do i use it?????
please help someone
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users