Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
[IDEA] splatter on screen when shot
Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:17 PM
sometimes when niko gets shot u can see blood splatters on the screen but not always.
one of my issues with GTAIV is that there is hardly any feedback when getting shot. it happens way too often that u get hit and dont even know it since there is hardly any affect on screen.
after a while u end up dead with knowing u took so many bullets.
getting niko to have a short ragdoll (euphoria) affect when hit is not as simple as ppl thought BUT giving a large blood splatter on screen when u get shot WILL let the player know niko was hit.
can someone create a mod that gives such splatters EVERY TIME niko is shot and make them cover MORE of the screen too? (like GOW does)
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users