NEW VERSION:GTAIV .Net Script Hook v0.80 BETA
Changes in Version 0.80 BETA:
- added support for game version 184.108.40.206 (thanks to aru)
- fixed several crashing problems in the constructor of scripts
- Improved performance alot (especially when accessing many objects)
- You can now call Wait() inside Startup() of your script
- It will now reject to load scripts in ranked Multiplayer. thanks to C06alt for the great idea!
- Added basic Object and Animation support
- Added a script example that uses an external configuration file. thanks to CoMPMStR for the idea!
- Added a script example that'll make you smoke a spliff.
thanks to iriedreadlock23 for the infos!
- Added a script example that syncs ingame time with realtime
- Improved existing examples
- some minor renames again
- Added more functions, tasks and a bit of everything
| Player.Character.Animation.Play(anims, "create_spliff", animflags)|
spliff = World.CreateObject(&HD130ADEF, Player.Character.Position)
spliff.AttachToPed(Player.Character, Bone.RightHand, New Vector3(0.14F, 0.03F, 0.04F), New Vector3(2.21F, -0.12F, 0.0F))
@SlingShotUK : Thanks, i really appreciate that! I'm pretty sure that you won't have much problems with .Net. It is really easy to learn and it is actually pretty hard to do something wrong.
BTW: I absolutely LOVE your "You can't escape the law" video! Definately one of the best GTA4 videos ever!