6 replies to this topic
Mouta
  • Mouta

Hi OH SILVER! AWAY! Take Care Now...Bye Bye Then

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

hey there!
here is my first video using the video editor in GTA IV. using the free runner mod made by Free_Runner + Kevaughan.
it is not very good. and i had some trouble cause it kept freezing on the loading screen, so i had to render it in peaces and then merge it with windows movie maker. thats why i put a annotation on the lower left corner, so that people dont see the "video1", "video2", etc... constantly showing up! damn bugged pc version! devil.gif

anyways, here's the video, i know it is not very good but its my first try. and took me a VERY LONG time to do, cause of the freezing at the loading screen, and it also kept crashing if i had the mod installed. so i had to unninstal it after i capterued every clip.

here goes:

savov
  • savov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:08 PM

For first video its good, but if it was capture in clear daylight without this freaking pop-ups everywhere it will be better!
Again - nice start! Keep walking (Johnnie Walker biggrin.gif )

Mouta
  • Mouta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (savov @ Jan 13 2009, 23:08)
...without this freaking pop-ups everywhere...

yes i know. does anyone know how i can fix that?! it happens in game aswell but not so many times...
in game it is more like in the end of the video, on the rooftop with the cops, the roof is allways getting filled with a grey box or something, this is what usualy happens to me ingame. is there a way to fix it?

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

Nada mau para primeiro. tounge.gif

If you're guying for mirror's edge try to find a "course" that will look on video, don't repeat to much the same scene, and for this case try to use that fps camera more, and a better suiting song.

FanatiKOr
  • FanatiKOr

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:13 AM

You have detail few on 1 and things like that?You should choose a higher detail to avoid the blinkis.

Mouta
  • Mouta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (FanatiKOr @ Jan 14 2009, 00:13)
You have detail few on 1 and things like that?You should choose a higher detail to avoid the blinkis.

my settings are as follows:

1600x1200 60Hz
high
high
48 (or something like that)
16 (wich is the max)

i cant get it higher, so i dont think the problem is the detail...

Phade91
  • Phade91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Mouta @ Jan 13 2009, 23:37)
QUOTE (savov @ Jan 13 2009, 23:08)
...without this freaking pop-ups everywhere...

yes i know. does anyone know how i can fix that?! it happens in game aswell but not so many times...
in game it is more like in the end of the video, on the rooftop with the cops, the roof is allways getting filled with a grey box or something, this is what usualy happens to me ingame. is there a way to fix it?

I'm having the same problem confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users